The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Yongguk asked as they walked out of the library, hand in hand. Sora looked to the ground and wondered if she should tell him. If she did then would he tell Zelo? That was the last thing she wanted. None of this was Zelo's fault. If it wasn't today then it just would have been a different day.

"It's just some girls at school." Sora tried to shrug it off but whenever she moved her whole body ached. Yongguk looked at her with sad eyes. He wish he could take all of her pain and suffering. It wasn't fair that she had to deal with this all on her own. She made it seem like getting beat on wasn't a big deal. How many times had she been beaten up, picked on and teased and then forced to go to an empty home and cry. How long has she been alone? Yongguk tightened his grip on her hand and tried to smile.

"When we get home have a bath. We'll make dinner for you, okay?" Yongguk ran his thumb over the top of her hand and Sora nodded her head. They got onto the bus and headed back to her house. The lights were on and as they walked up to the house they saw Daehyun's face appear in the window. Then in a few seconds the front door flew open and standing there were Daehyun, Himchan, Zelo and Jongup.

"Sora!" Himchan yelled out as he ran down the front steps and grabbed Sora. He embraced her tightly and when she winced in pain Yongguk lightly tapped him on the back of the head. "Oh, sorry." Himchan let go and stood back to get a better look at her. "Come on, get inside." Himchan guided Sora inside. Her hand slipped away from Yongguk's and in an instant they were separated. She was surrounded by four men as Yongguk stepped into the house and headed into the kitchen to get started on the dinner he promised her earlier.

"What happened?" Jongup asked and for once he didn't have a smile on his face. He actually looked really angry which didn't suit him at all. Zelo just stood by pouting. He felt terrible. He remembered how at lunch he was angry at her for not showing up. While he was being childish and getting angry she was getting beaten up by her classmates. Himchan was cooing and whispering to Sora. He was constantly asking if she was alright or if she was in pain. It felt like a mother taking care of their child and Sora loved it. Her mother never treated her as nicely as these guys were. Daehyun stood back with Zelo and watched as his girlfriend tried to smile and act like nothing was wrong. It was heart breaking in so many different ways.

"Where's Youngjae?" Sora asked. The other guys looked around as if they were now only noticing that their other friend was missing. Daehyun said he would be back any minute so not to worry about him. After a few more minutes of trying to shake the boys off of her Sora made it into the bathroom and locked the door. She heard them muttering on the other side of the door and soon they rushed down stairs to help Yongguk cook.

"Finally." Sora whispered as she walked over and the bath. The rumbling of the water filled the empty bathroom and instantly her mind began to calm. She stripped off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She hated what she saw as the strange girl stood before her in the mirror. With a cringe she turned away and turned off the water in the tub. She stepped into the tub and melted into the water, letting all of her thoughts float away with the steam that painted the mirror that held that girl she was no more.

 After soaking and washing herself for half an hour Sora stepped out of the bath and drained the tub. As she dried herself off her familiar vanilla body wash filled her nostrils. She loved the smell so much that she bought three huge bottles of it in case she was never able to find it again. With her hair still partially wet Sora headed down stairs and saw the guys in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. Something wasn't right. The image of them wasn't quiet perfect.

"Youngjae's still not back?" Sora blinked her large eyes and tried to him. Without Youngjae, nothing seemed quite right in her eyes.

"Oh, he's upstairs." Yongguk pointed towards the stairs and smiled. Without the dry blood on her lip she didn't look as damaged. Sora nodded her head and automatically went upstairs. She saw the light in her bedroom was on and headed inside where she saw Youngjae playing with the puppy.

"Hey." Was all she said as she leaned against the door frame. Youngjae looked over at her and winced. Seeing her for the first time upset him. He should have been the one to find her.

"Hey." He shooed the puppy away and it toddled away to go buy Jongup or Daehyun. "Hurt?" Youngjae stepped towards her and pointed to her face.

"Kind of." She chuckled as her hand ran over her lips. They were still tender but it wasn't as bad as before. Youngjae brushed some strands of damp hair out of her face and smirked.

"You're still gorgeous." His eyes traveled over her face. Sora rolled her eyes and they both laughed. Youngjae kissed her forehead, his lips lingering a little longer than normal. "I'm sorry we couldn't protect you." He said in a deep whisper. Sora didn't know what to do so she just nodded. Their eyes locked onto each other and Sora felt her heart stop. Since when had he been so handsome. Zelo called up for dinner which broke their concentration on each other. "Come on, let's go." Youngjae took her hand and the two of them walked down stairs to where everyone was waiting. They sat down at the table. Youngjae refused to let go of her hand so the both of them had to eat dinner with only one hand. All of the other boys pretended to not notice that they were holding hands but they were all secretly jealous that it wasn't them.

------------------------------------

Can any of you think of a song that may represent this fic? I can't think of anything that really goes with it and I find it easier to write with a specific song in the background