No matter how far we go, our hearts will always stay close to each other.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

"Zelo!" Sora yelled after Zelo as he walked away in a fit of rage. He threw the coffees into the closest garbage cans and he didn't look back as Sora yelled after him. "Crud." Sora said and felt tears well up in her eyes.

"I'll go talk to him." Yongguk said before running after Zelo and Sora tried to stop him but Yongguk didn't listen. Namsoo stood up and watched the two guys walk away.

"You really have an interesting life." Namsoo said with a slight chuckle and Sora just shot him a glare. "You know..my offer is still-"

"Not right now Namsoo." Sora cut him off and walked after Yongguk and Zelo who had disappeared down one of the side streets. Namsoo wasn't use to girls rejecting him so watching Sora cut him off and leave was a little exciting.

"Junhong." Yongguk caught up with Zelo and grabbed his arm but Zelo yanked it away from him.

"What was that about hyung? I thought it was against the rules to kiss them on the lips!" Zelo was really angry about this. He had tears in his eyes and wiped them away on his uniform jacket. Yongguk sighed and tried to think of a way to explain everything. "Was that the first time you kissed her?" Zelo asked and Yongguk froze. "Well? Was it?!" Zelo watched as his friends face slowly turned from shocked to sad.

"No." Yongguk whispered and Zelo threw his hands up in the air. He placed his hands on his hips and sighed heavily while sniffling his nose. "Junhong...please don't tell the other guys...please don't tell the company..." Yongguk took a step towards Zelo but the younger boy took a step away. Zelo saw Sora come around the corner and when she saw the two of them talking, Zelo in tears, she instantly starting crying from shame.

"I won't tell on you this time hyung." Zelo tried to pull himself together and wiped away his tears. "But, if you do it again I will tell the company." It sounded almost like a threat before Zelo walked away from Yongguk and headed over to Sora.

"I'm sorry Zelo! I'm sorry!" Sora was crying and grabbed Zelo's jacket. She was slightly bouncing up and down and whining and Zelo just smiled.

"It's okay...sorry that I over reacted." Zelo hugged Sora and she pressed her face against his chest. Yongguk looked at the two and sighed heavily. He slowly walked over to them and patted Zelo on the shoulder.

"Come on. Let's head home." Yongguk walked away first with Sora and Zelo following behind him. Zelo held Sora's hand and she didn't fight back but she couldn't help but look at Yongguk's wide back. It seemed like something was weighing him down and she felt like she was fully to blame. They walked up to Sora's house and saw her mother's car in the driveway. Sora took off running into the house and Yongguk and Zelo hiding outside.

"Mom...you're home..." Sora was greeted by her dog and saw that the house was quiet except for her mom who was walking around.

"Yeah, I have a lot of work to do at the office so I will be staying at a hotel for about a week. I left some money on the counter for the week. Three hundred dollars should be enough, right?" Her mom walked downstairs in a freshly ironed suit. Sora could see love bites on her neck and it made her wince. She picked up her dog and cuddled him.

"If you don't want to be here, you can just say so." Sora followed after her mom who was walking around the house, grabbing things that she needed.

"You know that's not the case, sweetie. I want to be here with you, I really do, but work is very important to me." Her mother didn't even look at Sora the whole time they were walking around the house. "Bye~ I will call you later tonight, okay?" Her mom left and drove away, disappearing for another week. With a heavy sigh she put her dog down and he ran off to play with some of his toys that were laying in the living room. Yongguk and Zelo cautiously walked into the house and the rest of the guys slowly came out of their hiding spots.

"I thought I was going to break my neck!"  Himchan whined as he rubbed his sore neck.

"No one told you to hide in the cabinet under the sink!" Youngjae yelled back at him.

"Guess I'm just too tall." Himchan boasted as he walked past Jongup who didn't even notice that the comment was slightly directed at him. Sora was just standing at the front window, looking at the direction her mother's car went.

"Sora?" Daehyun came up behind Sora and she slightly flinched. "What's wrong?" Daehyun gently squeezed her shoulder and Sora silently reached up and angrily ripped the hair elastics out of her hair. Then she tussled her hair until it was a large, tangled mess.

"She didn't even look at me." Sora felt her bottom lip quivering but she refused to cry. She had already cried enough for one day. "She didn't even see that I had been beaten up. She didn't care about me at all." Sora walked away from the window and grabbed the money sitting on the counter. "I hate this money. I hate this house." Sora threw the money in the garbage before storming up to her room. Daehyun chased after her and forced himself into her room before she could lock out the rest of the guys. "Get out of my room Daehyun."

"No."

"Get out."

"No."

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"NO!" Daehyun forced her away from the door and held her at arm's length. The other guys came to her bedroom door and tried to open it but it was locked. "I'm not just going to stand by while you get hurt." Daehyun tried to pat down her hair but Sora stopped him.

"Then what are you going to do about yourself?" Sora asked and Daehyun was slightly confused. "I have to keep reminding myself that you are here because I bought you." Sora shook herself out of Daehyun's hold and backed up against the dresser. "You're not my friends. You're not my boyfriends. You're a product." Sora was so angry with her mother that all of her thoughts and feelings were pouring out into a slightly psychotic rage. Daehyun had never seen Sora so angry. She was shaking. Her face was turning red and even though she tried to hold back the tears, they poured out like a broken faucet.

"But Sora, we really do-"

"You really what? Care about me?"

"Yes."

"Oh yeah? Then what happens when the contract runs out in a month? You will leave me and forget about me, just like everyone else." Sora banged her clenched fist off the top of the dresser, shocking Daehyun and the rest of the guys who were listening carefully on the other side of the door. There was silence now and Daehyun didn't know how to proceed. He silently wished that Himchan or Yongguk were here instead of him because they were so much better at dealing with things like this.

"Sora-"

"I want you all to leave the house." Sora hung her head and slowly unclenched her hands. Daehyun stood there with wide eyes. He had no idea on what was going on. "I want you to leave and not come back." Sora turned her back to Daehyun and ran her hands over the top of the wooden dresser.

"Sora, listen, we just want to make you happy." Daehyun took a step towards her but Sora wouldn't let him come closer to her.

"If you want me to be happy....then leave before you hurt me anymore..." Sora whispered, her voice trembling and shoulders shaking from crying. Daehyun felt his heart shatter into a million pieces. Never before had he been kicked out by a girlfriend. And never before had it been so painful for him to walk away. Daehyun took a deep breath before heading to the door, unlocking it and then stepped out into the hallway where the other guys were waiting. Sora ran behind him, slammed her bedroom door closed and locked it before any of them could force themselves in like Daehyun did. It was easier to force people away than to try and hold onto them as they walked away.

------------------------------------------------------