The best things in life are unseen thats why we close our eyes when we kiss, cry and dream.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

Sora woke up peacefully the next morning and looked at the clock to see she had slept in until ten thirty. She panicked for a moment before realising it was still the weekend and she flopped her head back down on the pillow. Her eyes snapped open when she heard something break downstairs and Louie started yapping. With a groan Sora rolled out of bed and slipped on her glasses before heading downstairs to see Jongup and Daehyun trying to cook.

"What are you two doing?" Sora rubbed the back of her head as she looked at the broken glass on the ground and the large puddle of orange juice that Louie was happily helping to clean up. Sora picked him up in her arms and the puppy cuddled against her, whining to be pet.

"We're trying to make you breakfast. I told Jongup to be quiet." Daehyun raised his hand in the air as if he were going to hit Jongup but he just shook his head and turned his attention back to the bacon.

"Sorry Sora." Jongup quickly rushed to pick up all the pieces of glass. Sora put Louie down and helped Jongup with cleaning up. "Careful, I don't want you to cut yourself."  Jongup took her hand and shot her his classic, carefree smile.  She nodded and the two of them picked up the pieces while Daehyun finished making breakfast.

"Where did the other guys go?" Sora and Jongup were kicked out of the kitchen when they kept hovering around Daehyun, so now they were sitting on the couch in the living room playing with Louie. The more Sora looked at Jongup the more handsome he became, even his constant smile became less annoying and more comforting. She didn't know how someone could be happy all the time, but somehow Jongup managed it.

"They went to go do some paper work and stuff for Zelo. Since he's only sixteen he needs to go to school and stuff." Jongup picked Louie up and kissed the top of his head as the puppy curled up into a little ball on his lap and fell asleep.

"Oh really? What school is he going to?" Sora pulled her knees to her chest and looked at the two who seemed to get along naturally. Then again, Jongup and Louie seemed to get along with everyone.

" The one down the street I think." Jongup tried his hardest not to move because he wanted to stay like this with Louie for as long as possible. Sora froze and looked to Jongup who kept smiling like nothing was wrong.

"You mean my school? You mean Zelo is going to my school?" Sora slapped her hand against her face and groaned loudly. Jongup laughed and Daehyun popped his head out of the kitchen to see what was going on. Daehyun wished he could get closer to Sora like Jongup was, but he was too shy to go up to her and start a conversation. He had no idea what they would talk about, the other girls he had been a boyfriend too were usually lonely older women who wanted someone to remind them of their youth in high school. He called for breakfast just as the other guys came back into the house, Yongguk and Himchan were dressed very nicely while Youngjae and Zelo were in their casual clothes.  "Why did Youngjae even go? He could have stayed behind with us." They all headed for the table where Daehyun had set up their plates and cutlery.  Zelo was going to sit beside Sora but Daehyun grabbed the back of his shirt and forced him to move to another seat. If he couldn't have a conversation with her, Daehyun was determined to at least sit by her. Yongguk and Himchan brought over the plates filled with bacon, scrambled eggs, fruits and vegetables. "Wow Daehyun, thank you so much." While smiling Sora patted his hand, the closet she could come to any sort of physical contact with any of the boys. Daehyun smiled shyly as he neck turned bright red. He piled his plate high with food and proceeded to eat it all at an inhumanly rate Sora just sat back and watched him inhale the food. She reached out with her napkin and wiped the small bit of fruit from the corner of his mouth. All of them stared at her as she gently got rid of the food on Daehyun's face.

"Thank you." He said before standing up from the table and grabbing the empty plates. Sora was a little shocked from his reaction and she turned to Jongup who was happily still eating his eggs.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sora asked and Jongup just shook his head.

"Daehyun hyung is a little shy that's all." Jongup patted the top of Sora's head and finished up his food. Sora smiled slightly as she pushed her food around the plate and then suddenly an idea came into her head.

"After breakfast do you guys want to go the park and play soccer or something?" All the guys became very excited and finished up their meals before running upstairs and getting ready. Sora went over to the sink where Daehyun was washing up the pots and pans. "Thanks for breakfast Daehyun, it was great. Here let me help." Sora reached for a pan but Daehyun reached out and grabbed her hand tightly.

"No. I don't want your hands to get rough from washing pans." He held her hand and looked at her soft, gentle hands that would never hurt anything or anyone. Sora felt her face burning as Daehyun gazed at her hand intensely. When the footsteps of the guys could be heard coming down the stairs, Daehyun quickly let go of her hand and went back to working on the pans.

"Hey Sora, go get ready~" Zelo said wrapping his arm around Soras shoulder and dragging her over to the staircase. She shook Zelo away from her and raced upstairs promising not to take long. As she closed the door she looked to her hand that was burning from where Daehyun had touched her. Sora clenched and unclenched her hand trying to get rid of the feeling but nothing worked. Her whole body felt like it was on fire just from a simple touch.