The first thing I imagined when I heard the word 'love' is you.

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

The next day Sora got dressed for school the next day but stood in her bedroom looking at herself in the mirror. She tried to style her hair in a way so that it could cover her face so the bruises wouldn't be seen. Going to school just seemed like a pain and she honestly just wanted to stay home and ignore the outside world for a while. There was a knock on her door and Sora quickly opened it and saw Jongup standing there was a few pieces of toast on a plate for her breakfast.

"Are you going to do your hair before you go?" Jongup asked and Sora groaned before going back to the mirror and trying to fix her hair again. Jongup followed her into the room and placed the plate on her dresser and stood behind her, looking at her reflection in the mirror. He saw how hard she was trying to hide her face and it made him laugh a little. Jongup grabbed two hair elastics and then lightly grabbed her hair. Sora flinched and grabbed his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?"  She asked suspiciously.

"One of my previous customers really liked it when I would do her hair." Jongup saw how quickly Sora's hand left his at the mention of past customers. It was sort of like a smack in the face. The boys weren't there because they wanted to, they were there because she paid for them. The air around them became awkward and Jongup cleared this throat before grabbing her hair again and started styling it.

"I want to cover my bruises." Sora whined but Jongup just ignored her and kept doing what he thought was right. After a few minutes Jongup was done. He had styled her hair into two braids that hung loosely around her face and her bangs still slightly covered her eyebrows. His hands ran along her neck and shoulders before Jongup pulled away and happily looked upon his creation. Sora was amazed that Jongup could do this to her hair and she ran her fingers over her braids. "But...you can still see my bruises."  Sora reached to pull the braids apart but Jongup grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

"Don't hide your face anymore. You're really pretty." Jongup smiled brightly and slowly let go of her hands and Sora let them fall to her side. She felt a blush creep onto her face and looked at the ground so she didn't have to look Jongup in the eyes. Jongup started to reach out to touch Sora's face. This was the first time he had really been this physical with her and he wanted to touch her more.

"SORA! LET'S GO~" Zelo yelled from down stairs. Jongup quickly pulled his hand away before he could touch Sora. She looked up and sighed.

"Bye." She grabbed her bag and quickly headed down stairs with Zelo. Jongup grabbed a piece of toast and took a huge bite. He sighted heavily sending crumbs everywhere and Jongup panicked and ran around trying to clean up his mess.

School went painfully slow for Sora. Everyone looked at her and everyone was whispering about her. Every once in a while she would hear her name and then a few chuckles. Every time she felt it was too much and wanted to cry, Zelo would appear like an angel and take away her fears. Besides being in their own classrooms, Zelo tried to spend every moment with Sora so that she didn't have to be so alone. By the end of the day Sora was exhausted. She just wanted to go home and take a nap.

"Want some coffee?" Zelo asked as they walked past a coffee shop that seemed to be doing well. Sora was about to decline but Zelo just walked into the coffee shop and disappeared into the crowd, the top of his head bobbing through the crowd. Sora didn't want to get crushed by the people so she decided to just wait outside.

"Sora?" Someone called out. Sora turned around and when she saw Namsoo standing there she felt her heart beat quickly. "What happened to you?" Namsoo came over to her and reached out to her face. Sora flinched before he could touch her and Namsoo stopped himself before laughing awkwardly. She had no idea what she was doing. A month ago she would have swooned at the chance for him to touch her, but now she backed away from him. Her eyes instantly traveled back to the coffee shop, the top of Zelo's head still visible.

"Nothing...I'm fine..." Sora looked back at Namsoo and smiled weakly and he smiled back. They stood there in silence and Sora half expected Namsoo to just walk away but he stood there enduring the awkwardness just like her.

"So...I heard a rumor that you're dating that new guy, Zelo." Namsoo laughed and rubbed the back of his head. Sora's eyes grew wide and she started stuttering and panicking. She could remember Zelo loudly declaring that she was his girlfriend. Namsoo held up his hand and stopped Sora from explaining. "It's fine. I just wasn't expecting it, you know? I thought you..kinda...liked me..." Namsoo looked at Sora and their eyes locked. Sora felt her face turn hot and she quickly looked away from him.

"I...I..." Sora didn't know what to say or how to say it. She didn't know how to tell Namsoo that she had liked him for a long time and even being this close to him was causing strangely similar symptoms to a heart attack or a brain aneurism. Namsoo bravely reached out and grabbed Sora's wrist making her jump.

"Why don't you like me anymore? Is Zelo really that much better than me?" Namsoo seemed a little panicked and Sora was starting to get anxious as well. Sora looked back at the coffee shop and as she was turning to look back at Namsoo, someone down the street caught her attention. Yongguk was standing there, staring at them with his mouth slightly open in shock. Sora felt her stomach drop. She instantly felt like a terrible person and tried to get Namsoo to let go of her but he tightened his grip. "I want you to be my girlfriend Sora. I won't let those girls hurt you anymore, I promise!" Namsoo's confession made Sora freeze. She never had anyone confess to her before and it was oddly addicting. She wanted to hear him say it again. Sora opened to say something, when a hand reached out from nowhere, ripped Sora and Namsoo apart and shoved the high school boy to the ground.   Standing there was Yongguk with a chilling glare on his face.

"Yongguk.." Sora stood there in shock as Yongguk stood between her and Namsoo that was on the ground staring at him. Without saying anything Yongguk grabbed the back of Sora's head and kissed her roughly. Sora's hand quickly flew up to Yongguk's chest to try to and push him away but soon she found herself kissing him back. Namsoo had to look away as he cursed under his breath.

"Hyung..." Zelo's soft voice could be heard. Sora and Yongguk separated and saw Zelo standing there with two coffee's in his hand. He was staring at Yongguk before looking away. Sora could see the hurt on his face and wanted to break down crying.

---------------------------------------------------------

">http://