Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.....

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

"So you guys really have nowhere to go?" Sora asked as the seven of them gathered in the kitchen. B.A.P sat at the table and fidgeted as Sora pulled out the ingredients for tteokbokki. They nodded their heads and watched as she effortlessly chopped green onions and made anchovy stock. "How did you end up in this boyfriend business anyways?"

"How does anyone get anywhere?" Jongup finally spoke up and surprised Sora with his soft voice. She pretended to understand by nodding her head and continued cooking.

"So is this your first time being....boyfriends?" She asked as she quickly took the anchovies out of the boiling water and added red pepper paste. They all looked around to each other nervously. It was one of the first rules of being a professional boyfriend that they aren't suppose to reveal how long they had been doing their job. But they felt like they had no choice; Sora clearly had enough trust issues as it was and they didn't want to be the reason for her to close herself off from the world.

"No actually all of us had been boyfriends before....except for Zelo, it's his first." Daehyun lovingly patted Zelo's head and the maknae smiled brightly as his hyungs affection. Sora's ears perked up as she heard the garage open.

"It's my mom...hide in my room. Make sure she doesn't see you!" The boys flew out of their chairs and closed her bedroom door just as Sora's mom opened the front door and walked in. Just hearing her high heels clicking along the floor made Sora panic on the inside. Her mother rounded the corner and entered the kitchen like the high powered lawyer she was. Her intimidating black suit and perfectly manicure nail could tell anyone that she was from money. She had on her fake smile as she came around the counter and kissed the top of Sora's head.

"Hey there sweetie, sorry I couldn't come home last night. You must have been lonely." Sora looked at her mother with wide, surprised eyes. Never before had her mother even thought about anyone else, let alone thinking of her feelings as she was cooped up in this house. "I know! I'll buy you a dog on my way home tomorrow." Her mom her heels and walked up to her office to grab some files from her desk. "See you later sweeite! Love you~" Her mom called as she rushed out the door, leaving Sora in a dazed state as she stirred the tteokbokki. A minute after her mom left, the boys of B.A.P came down stairs and looked at Sora whose eyes had glazed over.

"A dog? She offered to get you a dog instead of just staying herself?" Yongguk shook his head in disgust as they all sat back down at the table. Sora shrugged and continued stirring the tteokbokki.

"I'm actually surprised she thought of getting a dog for me..." Sora let out a little chuckle as tears blurred her vision and she blinked quickly to try and get rid of them before any of the boys could notice. Himchan stood out of his chair and came over to Sora and pulled her away from the stove to pull her into a comforting hug. She tried to push this strange man away but he just tightened his grip. "I'm fine Himchan! You can let go!"

"If you're fine than why were you crying?" He whispered so the other boys wouldn't hear. "It's okay Sora....we're here now....we won't go anywhere." Himchan looked to the other guys who came over to them and, in their own way, comforted Sora. It was so odd how she felt like she had known these guys for years even though it's only been a few hours. She felt more comfortable around them than her dysfunctional family who seemed to be having much more fun without her around. Sora platted the food and brought it to the table where the guys practically inhaled it. Jongup burped loudly causing everyone to burst out laughing. They had finally seen Sora genuinely smile and laugh, and it stirred something inside all of them. They all reached out and pinched her cheeks again causing Sora to blush brightly.

"So what did you have planned today?" Youngjae asked as he and Himchan cleared all of the plates and started cleaning the dirty dishes.

"Well...actually today I was going to go to the mall to buy some new books..." Sora nervously fluttered around the boys who were cleaning and she made sure they did everything perfect, which of course they did.

"Good! Let's go!" Zelo jumped up and excitedly bounced by the door. In Sora's eyes he looked like a big puppy with bouncy, blonde hair.

”Before that...Sora...Can we stay here until our contract ends?" Yongguk stood by Sora and lightly grabbed onto her wrist. She looked into his large eyes and looked to the other boys who had worry and panic deep within their hearts. she couldn't stand to kick them out since they were the first people to make her smile since Namsoo.

"Fine...we have a spare bedroom and I can blow up some air mattresses for you guys.... but in six months when the contract ends you guys have to leave, understand?" Sora pointed her finger at all of them and with bright smiles they all nodded and headed out to the van. Each of them pulled out a suitcase and followed Soras directions to the spare bedroom. "Ugh...I'm going to regret this later." Sora pulled her favourite high heels on and grabbed her light spring jacket before heading out the door with B.A.P trailing her like ducklings.

---------------------

~Please comment~