Tears are feelings we can't say......

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

Class couldn't end soon enough for Sora. She loved learning something useful but at the end of the day her teacher always liked having team building activates with all of the students. It wasn't that she was hated in the class, it was just that she was too shy to speak up and actually say anything. When they all formed two groups Sora was forced into one by the teacher. She hated this part. They all had to say one thing about themselves that no one would expect. People spilled about boyfriends, crushes and family members. When it came to Sora's turn, they would just skip over her. They knew she would just pass, but it still hurt that they wouldn't even give her a chance to speak. Sora sat there in silence, picking her nail polish off that she saw everyone else wearing, and when the bell ran she was the first one out the door. She walked quickly to the gymnasium doors to see the boys gym class playing basketball. Among the boys was the schools cute ulzzang and Sora's crush, Lee Namsoo. Every day Sora would sit outside the gymnasium doors and read her book while she listened to the sounds of the basketballs hitting the floor in a rhythmic beat that put her in a trance like state. But today was different. Sora clutched a letter in her hand  which she spent all of English writing. As Namsoo stayed behind to clean up after the match with the team, Sora took her chance and shyly walked over to Namsoo. She thought about turning around and pretending that she took a wrong turn even though it was kind of hard to explain how someone 'accidently' walks into the gym.

"Hello?" Namsoo called out to Sora whose face instantly burned bright red. He looked at her curiously. She was someone who he had seen hanging around the gym before but he had no idea what her name was. Sora walked over and without saying anything, she held out the letter with a shaking hand. She instantly regretted picking at her nail polish. "For me?" Namsoo asked quite surprised that this girl would be giving him anything.

"Hey Namsoo! Who's that?" The other guys from the basketball team called. Namsoo looked over to his friends and back at the shaking girl whose gaze would not lift from the floor.

"It's....it's no one...come on let's go." Namsoo brushed past Sora and walked with his friends out of the gym.

"What a weirdo." One of the boys said loud enough for Sora to hear. They burst out laughing, all except Namsoo who never thought it was kind to laugh at other people. Sora slowly lowered her hand and crumpled the note in her hands. She was an idiot. A weirdo. A plan nerd. How could anyone like Namsoo possibly even be friends with her. Sora bit her bottom up and briskly walked out of the school with her head down. She could feel the tears brewing in the corners of her eyes but she refused to cry in public. People avoided her enough as it was, there was no way she was going to be known as a cry baby too. Once home, with the door firmly locked and shut behind her, Sora burst out crying and ran straight to her room. She flung herself on her bed and pounded her fists into the pillows.

"IDIOT! IDIOT! IDIOT! STUPID SORA YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!" Sora yelled into her pillows. When she lifts her head she pulls the note out of her pocket and throws it directly into the trash can beside her desk. It wasn't until dark that Sora forced herself out of her bed to head down stairs and make herself a bowl of rice and grilled chicken. Her mom was a lawyer and her dad left them years ago to travel the world with some twenty year old French girl name Amelia. Sora had a lot of spare time on her hands, which she spent sitting in her room reading or surfing the internet. She sat at her desk picking at the dry chicken looking at online fashion magazines and endless sites of cheap clothing and bags that she could buy with her credit card her mom gave her in case of an emergency. As she looked through the endless pages of shoes she would never buy, an add popped up in the corner of the page.

Tired of being alone?

Wish you had someone who love you as much as you love them?

Order your perfect boyfriend now!

"Hmmm....oh why not....what's the worst that could happen?" Sora clicked on the ad and instantly a quiz popped up where she had to pick out traits for her 'perfect boyfriend'. "I want someone strong but motherly....goofy but smart....athletic and cute." She sent in the information and her credit card number because she deemed this as a good enough emergency. "Now I'm an even bigger idiot." Sora picked up her bowls and took them downstairs to wash them.  After that she headed up to bed and curled up in her blankets, thankful that the next day was the weekend and that she didn't have to go to school and see those guys again. In the middle of the night her computer started back up and the screen was red. Then up popped some white writing reading "Order confirmed." Then three letters flashed across the screen with a rabbit logo above it. The computer shut back down and Sora rolled over, thinking she imagined the whole thing.

 

----------------------------

~Please comment~

Lee Namsoo (Legit Ulzzang....look him up....what a cutie...)