The greatest game anyone can play is Life (And Soccer...)

I Bought My Boyfriends Online?!

The boys were in the living rooms bouncing a soccer ball that Zelo had bought the other day at the mall. They were waiting for Sora who was finding it impossible to find anything to wear. She usually didn't go out to play soccer, or exercise in any way, shape, or form. Her petite figure was just a miraculous genetic gift. Deciding on yellow shorts and a white baggy tee-shirt, Sora headed down stairs while tying her hair into a pony tail. Youngjae saw her and smiled as she pushed her glasses farther up her nose. He was nudged by Himchan who happily skipped over to Sora.

"Wow your legs are pale, do you ever wear shorts?" Himchan lightly pinched her thighs and Sora whined at his teasing. Yongguk grabbed Himchan by the collar of his shirt and dragged him out of the house. Zelo and Jongup followed after them, trying to keep the soccer ball off the ground by bouncing it off of their heads. Daehyun and Youngjae waiting for Sora to tie up her running shoes and the three of them stayed behind the group. The seven of them made it to the nearby soccer field and Jongup laid on the grass.

"Nature smells great~" Jongup said in his soft voice. Himchan went over and laid on top of Jongup, crushing the younger man. They all gathered in the middle and decided that the leaders for each team was going to be Yongguk and Zelo.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" The two captains yelled. Like the stubborn man he was, Yongguk played rock while Zelo played scissors.

"I choose Sora." Yongguk grabbed Sora by the hand and pulled her over so she could stand beside him. Sora's face burned brightly as Yongguk didn't let go and continued to play rock-paper-scissors with Zelo. By the end of it the teams were Yongguk, Sora, Himchan and Youngjae while the other team was Zelo, Jongup and Daehyun.

"Aish, I got stuck with Jongup hyung." Zelo whined only to receive a light punch to the ribs by Jongup. Yongguk and Himchan stood at the centre to have a coin toss to see whose team would get the ball first. Youngjae stood near the net with Sora.

"Have you played soccer before?" Youngjae asked as he nervously stood by Sora. He had been a boyfriend to other girls before, but most of them were older women who needed a younger man to make her friends jealous. Sora was the first person that was around his age. Being around her made it feel like he had swallowed a million angry wasps.

"We play it in gym class sometimes..." Sora was using the word 'play' very loosely. She would stand in the corner of the field and kick at the grass until class was over. Sora didn't have an ounce of athletic ability and she was slightly ashamed of that. Youngjae could see that she was worried as the game started and the guys laughed and ran around.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with you." Youngjae smiled and lightly patted Sora on the shoulder. She smiled brightly at him and thanked him. Youngjae felt like he could fly. He chuckled and cleared his throat before turning his attention back to the game. For the first thirty minutes he boys generally stayed in the middle, more interested in fighting with each other than scoring goals. Yongguk scored one goal and came running over to Sora to get a high five. All of the guys yelled at him for hogging Sora but he just smiled and ran around the field.

"Five minutes then break time!" Daehyun yelled as he was the official time keeper. The guys got super serious about the game and got more physical. Sora hated to see Zelo being thrown to the ground or Himchan being tripped, but she saw that Youngjae was laughing so she decided not to take it so seriously. Slowly they started to come closer and closer to where Sora and Youngjae were.

"FIRE!" Zelo yelled as he booted the ball towards the net. The ball curved towards Sora who just stared at it with wide eyes. She covered her face, expecting the impact of the ball at any second. Instead she heard a low groan from someone else. She opened her eyes and saw that Youngjae had jumped in front of her and got hit with the ball in the back of the head.

"Damn..." Youngjae muttered as he rubbed his head where he was surely going to get a bump.

"WHAT THE HELL ZELO?!" Yongguk yelled as he charged at the maknae. Zelo ran away from Yongguk who has never been this angry before. The others just by and watched with wide eyes as Yongguk chased Zelo around the field, eventually tackling him to the ground and pinching his face. Knowing that Sora was almost hurt fueled Yongguks anger even more at the maknae.

"Youngjae! Are you okay?" Sora moved Youngjaes hand away from the back of his head and started to rub the spot herself. Youngjae's face turned a light shade of pink as he lowered his head so Sora couldn't see.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" Youngjae asked and Sora nodded her head. Daehyun called for break and the guys went to the side lines and talked about the game. Yongguk was still punishing Zelo and when he finally did come over he sat beside Sora and looked at her like a sad puppy. He felt like he should have been the one to protect Sora, not Youngjae.

-------------------------------

~Please comment~

I totally forgot about this fic o.o

BAD AUTHOR!