Chapter 8- So Nice To Meet You

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^________^

 

When you opened the door. You quickly closed it again, without even looking inside. 

"No, this is not true." You once more looked at the door where SHINee's name is written. "Why am I here, anyway?" You turned around and started to walk away. But you stopped. You bit your lip as you went near the door again and held the door knob.

"I'll just take a peek..." You inhaled and carefully opened the door. Slowly, you peeked inside. 

"She's here!" A voice jolted you from sneaking. Your eyes widen as you saw Kim Jonghyun inches away from your face. You quickly raised your head up.

"Aww!" accidentally, you bumped your head into the door. You heard Jonghyun chuckled.

"Starstrucked?" he asked, smirking. You shooked your head.

"Is that really her?" You gasped when you saw Onew approaching you, holding choco pie on his right hand.

"Yah, Don't scare her, come here," Key hissed as he pulled you inside. Onew and Jonghyun followed you behind. You were amazed by the huge mirror covered with light bulbs. Noonas were organizing SHINee's clothes and make-ups.

"Oh, I remembered you, you're the girl with paper at the fan signing event, right?" key's fingers in his chin. 

"Y-You remembered?" nervously, you asked him. Embarrassed because they still remembered.

"Of course, we can easily remember fans with unique styles" Onew winked, you lightly smiled.

"Is t

Please log in to read the full chapter