Chapter 29- Ferris Wheel

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^______________^

 

Days had passed since you and Taemin last talked. You still can't believe that he likes you. You haven't received any text messages from him. Even a visit to your house, you already admitted to yourself that you're missing him already. You wanted to text him, but there is something in you that is stopping you to do it.

*beep, beep, beep*

You jumped out from your bed after receiving a text message. Your expecting that it was Taemin. But it's not... It's a text message from L. Joe.

~~~~~~-ah, it's Saturday today, I hope you didn't forget. - L. Joe

You gasped when you saw the calendar and it was really Saturday. You totally forgot about your date with L. Joe because of thinking for Taemin. You hurriedly took a bath and changed your clothes. You stumbled downstairs.

"Sorry oppa, I made you wait" you huffed. A cuddly pink teddy bear poofed out in front your face.

"It's alright, for you." L.Joe handed you the teddy bear. You beamed as you took it from him. While the two of you were walking, you can't help but to still think about Taemin.

"You're quiet." L. Joe looked at you. He looked like his really worried. Faking a smile, you shook your head. L. Joe is still unconvinced by this smile of yours. 

*I don't want to see you sad.* L. Joe thought as he stared at your lonely eyes. He held your wrist and pulled you into a amusement park. 

"Let's have fun, okay?" L. Joe sweetly beamed.

Please log in to read the full chapter