Chapter 28- Confession

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^____________^

 

You followed Taemin who is walking with heavy steps. He's not even glancing at you. Your like a total stranger to him. But, he knows your following him.

"Yah, Taemin-oppa!" You bawled, he doesn't seem to be listening. He went upstairs and not taking the elevator. You don't know where's he going but still, you followed him because you wanted to tell him about what L. Joe told you.

Strong wind blew your hair when Taemin opened the door of a wide empty place. You didn't realize you were already at the roof top of the building. Taemin stopped.

Trying to hold your breath, you slowly walked close to him.

"T-Taemin-oppa..." You stuttered, poking him in his arms.

"WHAT!?" Taemin growled, your eyes shot wide open. You flinched by this sudden new Taemin in front of you. Your shoulder's deflated and you stepped backward.

"A-Ahh, Oppa, did something happened?" You said under your breath. Your already scared. "Are you alright?" You added.

"No," Taemin is gawking at you. Chills run down your spine. "Do I looked like I'm okay?"

"Why are you throwing your tantrum on me?" You frowned. "I'm not." he blurted.

"You are!"  

"Do you like L.Joe?" Taemin straightly asked. He's eyes were serious. 

"Byunghun-oppa? Why, he is not the concern here!-"

"He is..." Taemin said coldly, his rough and strong voice changed. He's a bit more calm now.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter