Chapter 18- My Teen Top Crush!

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^__________^

 

After the press conference that was held. People started to like your couple, they find your couple really cute and sweet together. But still, you can't please everyone. There still some who hates your relationship. But one thing that changed your life so much. Popularity. 

Taemin invited you to watch a performance at music core. Since your onew-oppa is the MC you wanted to watch him live. But, this time, your staying at SHINee's dressing room. While you were sitting at the couch.

"You did a great job at the press conference!" Jonghyun asked for a high-five, You smiled and gave him a high-five.

Taemin came with a drink, he gave it to you as he sits beside you. "Oh!" You exclaimed while looking at the TV screen. Taemin looked to where your looking at. Teen Top is performing.

"You like them, too?" Worried, he asked you. You nodded while beaming at the screen. You have a big crush on Teen Top's L.Joe.

Your smiled widened as you saw L.Joe.

 

Taemin frowned a little seeing you interested to L.Joe. So , he tried to steal your attention. "~~~~~~-ah! Want ice cream?" Still smiling and looking at the screen, you shooked your head.

*Aish,* Taemin stood up in front of you. "~~~~~~~-ah, let's eat ice cream!" You glared at him and shoved him away. Unfortunately, Teen Top's performance is finished. Taemin hid his smirk. 

"I'm going to the restroom." Y

Please log in to read the full chapter