Chapter 17- Press Conference

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^__________^

 

The day had come when Taemin's company held a press conference for the issue about the two of you. Because, this issue became really hot and worst. It was held inside the SM building. Reporters were all in front of the long table. You brushed both your arms while looking at the place.

"It's scary in here." you whispered. Taemin tapped your shoulders. "Don't worry." He smiled, but this smile didn't made you feel calm. It's only minutes left before the press conference would start. SHINee members approached you and gave you some encouraging words.

"Just don't say anything, okay?" Key said, you nodded.

"You have to do is, nod or shook your head" Jonghyun said as he flipped his bangs. Onew and Minho gave you a fighting sign. You smiled. You are very happy how everyone is supporting you. Then SHINee's manager called you. "It's time" You looked at the other SHINee members before going up.

"We'll be watching! Fighting!" Onew said pointing at the TV screen at their dressing room. You breathe deeply before stepping up.

As soon as you took your first step, Taemin came to approach you and gave you a hand. Flashes and shutters of cameras started. Your simple life is now changed because of 1 lie.

You sat at the chair beside Taemin. Scared, you looked at Taemin. He gave you an encouraging smile as he squeeze your hand tightly. Everytime he holds your hands. You feel really secured.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter