Final Chapter- That's My Girl

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^______________^ *repeat the song if necessary ^_^*

 

Because of what everything happened, you became popular. Taemin and you became a real couple at last. A couple that is loved by everyone. 

You were in your room, preparing for a special event this day. Your not wearing ordinary clothes now, clothes just like what celebrities wears like. Today, is where you will be shooting a photoshoot with your boyfriend.

"So, how's the celebrity life, ~~~~~~~-ah?" Your mom asked, fixing your hair. 

You rolled your eyes and faced her. "It's not fun, umma." You grimaced. 

"Aish, don't say that!" she lightly pushed you. "Taemin-seobang, is really handsome and kind! Your a perfect combination" Your mom traced a rainbow thing in front of you. 

"Umma, I'm pretty too, right?" You batted your eyelahes to her. It hurts your mom's ears and covers it. She stepped out of your room. You let out a deep sigh as you look at yourself at the mirror. *No matters, Taemin and Byunghyun-oppa said I'm, pretty* You thought. You went outside your house to wait for Taemin.

A group of girls came to you.

"Excuse me, ~~~~~~~-unnie." You turned to look, the girls were holding cameras. 

The idea sinked in your mind. "Oh, you want me to take pictures of you?" You asked as you let your hand out for them to give their camera to you. The girls giggled.

"You're so funny, ~~~~~~-unnie. We want to take pictures with you."

"Eh?"

"Can we?" Confused, you nodded. You awkwardly made a V sign as you smiled with them. They waved good-bye to you. "So, this is what it feels to be famous, huh" You laughed to yourself. Then a white van stopped in front of you. You stepped inside seeing SHINee and Taemin. They happily greeted you.

"Excited about your first photoshoot, ~~~~~-ah?" Jonghyun asked. You shook your head. "Ayy, you're so cute." he pinched your cheeks.

"Hyung!" Taemin growled.

"Omo, boyfriend alert!" Jonghyun went back his seat and behaved like a child. Everyone laughed. You smiled a little which mades Taemin to blush.

At the photoshoot.

"Let's take a solo of you, ~~~~~~-ah" You pointed to yourself, Taemin pushed you to the center. "Okay, just strike me with an eye smile." You did, everyone was awe by your charismatic angel smile.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter