Chapter 12- I Don't Understand!

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^_____________^

 

You still don't understand why Taemin wanted you to be his 'fake girlfriend'.

But, your not thinking of that right now. The thing that bothers you now, is that you will be sure scolded by your mom and dad. You inhaled deeply before opening the door of your house.

*POP!*

Confetti were all over you. *What the heck?* you looked at your parents who is happily congratulating you. "Mom, what's this? You're not mad?" Your mom pulled you and sat you down at the couch. Your dad is smilingly following you.

"Me, mad? Of course, not!" She clasped her hands together wearing a big grin that scares you a lot. 

"Ooo-kayy, I don't understand," you shook your head. Your mom nudged you.

"You didn't told me, that your boyfriend is a famous k-pop icon!" You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Umma, he's not my BOYFRIEND!" you exclaimed. "He's just a friend, it's all a misunderstanding! I'm only mistaken to be his girlfriend!"

"Why? Don't you just like the fame?" You were surprised by this reaction of your dad. You all knew that he was just going to scold you. "This is the first time so many people went to our house, shouting 'I hate you, ~~~~~~' or 'break up with him' whoa, they're like protesting in front of our house. All I have to do is tell them, 'she's not here, she's with Taemin!' Hahaha, if you saw their reaction it's funny!"

"Appa! You told them that?" Your hand e

Please log in to read the full chapter