Chapter 21- Meet.. Teen Top.

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^______________^ (a/n: I changed snow cones into cream puffs for some reason ^_^)

 

You and L. Joe was about to get out of the building to eat some cream puffs...

"Hyung!"

Niel called his hyung, waving his hands. *Crap! Why this thing is happening!?* L. Joe thought, frowning a little. Your mouth made an o-shape seeing other Teen Top members came. You clasped your hands seeing them. L. Joe looked at you and smiled. 

"Wae?" L. Joe asked Niel, you were staring at the good looking members. "Hyung, where are you going?" Niel asked.

They shifted their looks to you. "Oh," You bowed to them. They slyly smiled.

 

 "Who is she?" C.A.P asked as he looked at you with a smile.

 

 "I think, I saw her somewhere..." Ricky added. His fingers in his chin. Hardly thinking where he saw you.

 

 "Yeah, me too." Chunji looked at L. Joe who is smiling, L. Joe don't want them to remember you as Taemin's girlfriend.

 

 "I remembered! Oh, no, I'm sorry. I don't remembered." Changjo stammered, C.A.P pushed Changjo. 

You smiled, "Nice to meet you all, I'm ~~~~~." You bowed again. "Uhm, Can I have your autographs?" 

Teen Top looked at each other and smiled. They gave you their autographs. "Thank-you so much." You bowed.

"Ais

Please log in to read the full chapter