Chapter 30- You know what?...

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^______________^

 

It was already night when L. Joe walked you back home. His arm is around your shoulders. You were laughing while he is telling you the new jokes he discovered.

"Thank-you for this day, Byunghyun-oppa." he handed you the teddy bear back. You sweetly beam.

"That's right, smile!" He cupped your cheeks and gave you a good night kiss on your forehead. "Tell me, if Taemin dumped you, okay? I'll come rushing by and take you." He proudly said. You just giggled.

He waved good-bye before he walked back home. *I can't believe I was rejected by my first love* L. Joe chuckled.

You spun around, still smiling because L. Joe made you feel better. You tilted your head up seeing Taemin. Staring at you, froze in his place. 

"T-Taemin-oppa." You said under your breath. You smile widely as you approach him. "Taemin-oppa, you know-"

"-Let's stop this," Taemin was not looking at you. He didn't even let you finish your sentence. "I just came here to tell you that, were going to end this fake relationship."

"Huh?" Your heart broke into pieces. Your happy smile instantly faded. You don't want to end it. "W-Why?" You stuttered.

Taemin was silent for a moment.

"We should stop it, were lying to everyone." 

"I thought, you like me?" you stammered. Taemin softened. *But your heart belongs to L. Joe now.* Taemin thought. 

"I'll tell this to my hyungs and the

Please log in to read the full chapter