Chapter 10- Danger

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^________^

 

As you stepped out of SHINee's van, your oppas were covering you. You were at the middle of them. While the bodyguards are protecting them. You could hear yells form the haters already.

"Taemin-ah! Why, did you do this?"     "She's not even pretty!"     "I hate you now, Taemin-ah!"

Some haters were cursing him words, which hurts you and also his hyungs. You tried to cover your ears while passing through the haters screaming and demanding. You could see Taemin's scared eyes while holding your head under his arms.

When you all entered the building. Taemin asks you immediately. "Are you okay, ~~~~?" You shook your head.

"I should be the one asking that." You said. He gave you a weak smile that pinched your heart. You held his arms. "It's my fault, right?" You said in a low voice. He quickly cupped your face with his both hands.

"No, It's not, don't think of that way."

"We need to get ~~~~~~ out of here before reporters rush here." Minho suggested. All the members agreed to him.

"Let's take the back door." Jonghyun puts mask and cap on you. You thanked him, he smiled to you.

Every SHINee member walked you to the building's back door. "Hyung will take you home safely, be sure no one recognizes you, okay?" Onew said with smile as he patted your head.

"Take care." Key said. You nodded then bowed to them. "I'm really sorry, oppas"

"Anni, were sorry.

Please log in to read the full chapter