Chapter 16- Meet My Parents

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^___________^

 

While frowning inside the car, Taemin is happily looking at you. You turned your look at him and he instantly looked outside the window.

"Psh," You sighed as you put your hands on your chin, while watching the cars passing by. 

"Neh, Hyung, were here." You heard Taemin said, you looked at him as he held a hand. "What now?" Irrirated, you rolled your eyes.

"Come on," Again, he pulled you outside the car. You stopped at a cloth store.

"What are we doing here?" You asked as you awe the big, classy store. "To change your clothes, you can't meet my parents with this?" he pulled your loose jacket. Then, your attention went  to his hand.

"Yah, your holding my hands." You coldly said. He stared at it then nodded. "I can't loose you, you might right away from me." he smirked. 

*Right, why haven't I think of that? Taemin is really smart.* You thought as you two entered the store where Key is waiting. His legs crossed while browsing for clothes. As expected from a fashion expert. You bowed as you see Key. Key smirked as he looked at you two, holding hands.

"Hmm, your really suite each other." Both of you blushed and looked at seperate ways. Key chuckled. "Okay, if you would just let me borrow your girlfriend." Key gently took your hands from Taemin.

"Neh, hyung. Just hurry up." Taemin rubbed the back of his head because of shyness. While you were dressing up. Taemin is uneasy.

"Ha!" he exhaled loud as he holds his chest. "Why my heart is throbbing fast?" he kept tapping his chest.

"Go out now, ~~~~~-ah."

Please log in to read the full chapter