Chapter 24- Taemin Oppa?

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^___________^

 

L. Joe walked you home, you were laughing while L. Joe was randomly telling you jokes. Taemin is leaning against the wall of your house, playing with the stress ball you gave. The stress ball dropped when he saw you and L. Joe having fun. Something pinched his heart by this scene.

You blinked, “Taemin.” You called him. L. Joe stopped from laughing; you two approached Taemin who picked the stress ball from the ground.

“Hey,” L. Joe raised his hand and greeted Taemin with a smile. “Hey,” Taemin greeted back as he examined your face.

“I thought, your busy today?” You asked. “I am,” He looked at L. Joe, smiling. “But, I went straight here because I wanted to see my girlfriend.” He shifted his gaze on you and smiled. L. Joe smirked.

“I think, I’ll be going,” L. Joe waved good-bye to you, and bowed to Taemin.

“Bye, Byunghyun-oppa” This made L. Joe smile widely as you waved good-bye to him. “I’ll text you later!” You nodded, then he walked back home.

*What the heck was that!? O-oppa!?* Taemin frowned, looking at you who were still waving at L. Joe. Taemin nudged you. “Yah,” You looked at him, confused.

“Did you go out with a date with him?” Taemin coldly asked, pressing the stress ball hardly. “No,” You waved your hands. “He just treats me with tasty cream puffs,” You showed him the take-out bag of some cream puffs. “You want?” Taemin puffed his cheeks.

“And you c

Please log in to read the full chapter