Chapter 6- chicken costume

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

^___________^

 

You wore your simple clothes, shirt and jeans. You looked at the 500 won coin in a small picture frame then beamed. You thought that this was your lucky charm. You fixed your hair in front of the mirror and smiled, took your body bag and went downstairs.

"Have fun with your boyfrriend, ~~~~~-ah!" your mother yelled and winked.

"Umma, he's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend" You took a toasted bread then ate it.

"Why? It's called boyfriend too, right?"

"It's called a guy friend, mom" You smirk then kissed your mother goodbye then went outside. You went to the place where you and Taemin will meet. Your eyes widen when you saw a big chicken approached you.

"Hello," the chicken greeted you. Slowly, you leaned closer to the big chicken. *If onew hyung saw me, he might chased me.* Taemin thought while looking to himself.

"Yah, Taesun?" you wanted to see his eyes. He still manage to cover his whole face up. Taemin's heart pounds as you leaned.

"Neh..." Taemin shyly said as he moved away from you.

"Hey, I told you, right? No mask!" your arms crossed in your chest. "I know, that's why I just wore a costume." he said. You glared at him.

"Are you playing with me?" you asked, your arms on your waist.

"Anni, anni!" he waved both his arms and rubbed the back of his head. "Erm, Well..."

"Tch! I'm out of here." Taemin's eyes widen and stood in front of you.

"Yah, move." your angry voice professed. "Araso, I'll show myself now." Taemin's heart is beating fast. He knows that lying is bad. He held the head part of his costume and slowly raising it up. You waited patiently.

Taemin pulled it down. "Oh, pr

Please log in to read the full chapter