Chapter 1- ₩500 coin and snowy wish

1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

^__________^ *I hope you listen to the songs I'm posting while reading each and every chapter*

*Sorry if there are any grammatical errors. ^^*

 

The snowy roads are completely covered in white...

It was past 12 midnight, Taemin is walking home alone from his late practice. He checked his handphone to see if he has unread messages and also to avoid having eye contact with people.

On the street where SHINee's dorm is...

You were walking on a freezing cold weather at this time of the night because your Appa asked you to buy beverages and snacks for the visitors your family had.

"Cold.. Cold.. Cold..." you muttered while brushing both your arms. Cold feeling runs to your body even if you’re already wearing scarf and mittens.

While walking, you noticed a guy who seems to be avoiding you. You ignored him and thought that he's just a normal passer-by.

"Oh!" you exclaimed. The guy quickly covered his face.

*Did she recognize me?* Taemin taught while avoiding eye contact with you. He seemed tensed as he walked pass you.

You saw something shiny on the ground that caught your attention, without any hesitation you hurriedly ran and sat on the ground to pick up the shiny thing you saw.

"Whoa, I'm so lucky tonight!" It's a shiny 500 won coin. You dusted it with your cute pink mittens. And made a wish.

*I wish to have a guy friend already!*

*I should be walking away...* Taemin thought as he stopped from walking and watched you sitting on the ground. There is something in you that made him really interested.

You kissed the coin and beamed as you stand up and continued in walking. Unfortunately, you left your wallet on the ground.

*Oh, her wallet.* Taemin thought as he picked up your wallet and followed you.

Bells rang as you open the door of an ordinary store, It was very c

Please log in to read the full chapter