Wu Fan's Plan

You're Mine (Sulay)

When Joonmyun woke up that's when everything slammed back to him. His past life, the one he had just heard Jongin tell him. But he also remembered his life before he met Yixing.

"I see you are finally awake."

Joonmyun flinched hearing Wu Fan's voice, if he was scared of him before now he was terrified of him, now thatbhe remembered that it was him who had killed him all those years ago.

"Aww stilled scared of me Joonmyun? You know you shouldn't be scared of me."

All Joonmyun wanted to do was get out of there as soon as possible and run straight into Yixing arms, Joonmyun didn't like being so close to Wu Fan not after he knows what he is after.

Wu Fan frowned not liking being ignored "Come on Joonmyun answer me?"

Receiving no answer Wu Fan sneered "Fine it's not like you'll be much use to me after I'm done with you. I just wanted to a nice chat with you, but seeing as you don't want too then what can I do."

He signaled for one of the men in the room, which Joonmyun just noticed where there, pickedJoonmyun off the floor.

"Lock him up until I tell you otherwise."

And with that Joonmyun was led down to what he assumed was the badement, he tried to struggle free from the man's grip but it was no use. The man proceeded to chain Joonmyun up by the wrist to the wall, a devious smirk appearing onthe man's face. 

"You look rather tasty like this yuoo know."

Fear gripped Joonmyun as the man walked towards him; he started to frantically tug at the chains in vain. In a blink of an eye the man had pushed Joonmyun up the wall making him stand on his tip toes.

"I'm sure the boss won't mind me taking a little bite out of you."

A wave of nausea hit Joonmyun as he saw the man his lips; he closed his eyes not wanting to see the man's mouth come near him. He turned his face trying to get as far as he could in the limited space only to have the man yank him by his hair exposing his neck.

A scream was ripped from Joonmyun as hebfelt the man's fangs pierce his skin, this was nothing like it was with Yixing. With Yixing he had felt the pleasure bubbling underneath the initial pain but this, this was just blinding pain.

As best he could he kept trying to kick the man off of him until he felt his legs give out under him and he felt everything around him yet again fade to black.

                                                                                                                                          -

Yixing was still trying to keep himself from going into panic mode at the fact that Wu Fan had his Joonmyun at his mercy.

Jongdae just kept watching him pace back and forthin his living room. "Yixing hyung can you please stop pacing, you'renmaking me nervous."

Luhan sighed as he tried to make Yixing sit down only for Yixing to slap his hand away "Jongdae is right you need to calm down Jongin and kyungsoo are on their way."

"So what if they are on their way! Once they get here how the hell are we suppose to know where Joonmyun is!?"

Luhan pouted "That's why you need them to get here first."

Before Yixing could snap at Luhan again the doorbell rang and Jongdae shot out of his seat to answer the door. "You guys are finally here! A few more minutes and Yixing would have driven everybody up the wall."

They walked into the livingnroom to find a still pacing Yixing, Jongin sighed he should have know Yixing would be freaking out. "Yixing first you need to calm down and stop pacing, we'll get Joonmyun back I promise you."

Yixing stared at Jongin for a couple of seconds before sitting down to everybodies delight. Once Jongin was satisfied with him he let Kyungsoo take over.

"Ok, here is what is going to happen...."

                                                                                                                                                      -

This time Joonmyun woke up to his name being called out to him. As he sat up his whole body ached from his neck to his toes, but his neck felt like it was sliced and it burned like hell. As soon as his vision cleared he was greeted by the same man who had tied him up and bilt him.

On instinct Joonmyun scrambled closer to the wall, pressing his back as far as he could against it trying to make as much possible space between himself and the man.

The manlet out a laugh "Don't worry sweetheart I'm not going to bite you... well this time that is. The boss is calling for you and hey if he doesn't kill you I'm sure he won't mind you coming home with me because you tasted so freaking good earlier."

Joonmyun just whimpered at the thought of that, but first he'll have to survive whatever tne hell Wu Fan was planning for him.

The man unlocked the shivering Joonmyun and roughly yanked him up by his arm, his grip so tight he was sure it was going to bruise lare. He was then walked although if you as Joonmyun he was more accuratley dragged to another room.

"Ready for thebgrand finally Joonmyun?"

Joonmyun felt his heart race with fear as he was strapped toba chair "W-what are you going to do to me?"

Wu Fan smiled "I told youbthis yesterday I'm bringing the lovenof my life back and I need help with it."

"How the hell am I suppose to help you?"

Wu Fan traced his finger around where joonmyun's heart was hammering away "Oh don't worry your pretty little head about that, you certainly willand can help me, plus I'm sure you'll want to see Zitao again won't you?"

Joonmyun felt like someone had slammed a semi truck to his gut "Z-zitao?"

"Yes Zitao, you remember him right?"

Of course how could anybody forget sweet Zitao especially not after the tragic incident that led to his death. With a shiver Joonmyun knew what Wu Fan wanted from him.

"No you can't please don't do this!"

Wu Fan just stared atvJoonmyun for a few seconds "And why the hell not!? It's the least you could do after your family took him from me!"

Now Joonmyun was shaking in fear as he trashed in the chair trying to get free "That wasn't my fault and you know it! Wu Fan please don't."

"Why should you get your happily ever after when we didn't?"

Tear ran down Joonmyun's cheeks at hearing the pain in Wu Fan's voice "Wu Fan please...."

"I'm sorry Joonmyun I am just... I need him more than anything, I love him."

Wu Fan took the spacial knife that he needs and neared Joonmyun "Don't worry it'll be over soon, I promise."

Joonmyun shook his head frantically "Nono no no no. Wu Fan!"

Wu Fan slowly plunged the knife into Joonmyun's side, light immediatley started to pouring out so Wu Fan quickly grabbed a bottle to let it drip into. Joonmyun thought he knew pain before but nothing had prepared him for this pain... the pain of having his grace being ripped out of him.

At the sight of the grace Wu Fan smiled "No matter how hard you try to run you can never hide the fact that you are an angel Joonmyun. This was the only reason I decided to help out your littld Yixingall those years ago, I could smell the grace on his soul and I knew that he had an angel hidden away somewhere. But to my dismay I hadnto kill you first and turn him before you where any use to me. Poor boy probably still has no idea that he fell in love with an angel."

After a few minutes the grace stopped pouring out and Wu Fan removed the knife from Joonmyun and only then did the blood start flowing out.

"I am truly sorry Joonmyun but this needed to be done. Finally after all those years full of nothing but pain and loneliness, I'll finally have Zitao by my side."

Joonmyun was to weak to answer, his whole body feels like it was on fire. He slumped foward on the chair soaked in his own sweat and the blood that is slowly leaking out of his side. His surrounding were starting to seem to be more and more distant that he missed the door being broken down.

A pissed of Yixing slammed Wu Fan to the nearest wall causin him to drop the bottle;  the sudden attack threw Wu Fan off a bit causing Yixing to have the upper hand.

Yixing took one look at the bleeding Joonmyun and he is seeing red as he smashes Wu Fan's head against the wall allowing Yixing to tend to Joonmyun while Wu Fan is unconscious, which won't last for long.

"Oh god Joonmyun what did he do to you?"

He quickly untied him and cradles him in his chest "God Joonmyun you don't know how scared I was when you disappeared."

Yixing bit his wrist until it bled and brought it to Joonmyun's mouth to get him to swallow some in order to close his side wound. Niether of them saw Wu Fan get up and pick up the knife he had used on Joonmyun earlier.

"You came for me." Joonmyun whispered.

Yixing gave him aquick kiss "Of course I did, I love you."

Instead of answering him back Joonmyun let out a scream as he saw Wu Fan plunge the knife into Yixing's heart. Yixing's eyes widen as he looks down at the wound, once Wu Fan retracted the knife Yixing slumped foward, bleeding all over Joonmyun who was screaming for Yixing to open his eyes.

Wu Fan dipped the tip of the knife into the bottle that held Joonmyun's grace and the once white grace turned red. With one last sorrowful glance at the couple Wu Fan runs off to finish his mission. A little after Wu Fan runs off a panicked Jongin shows up followed by the restof the gang only to be met by the sight of Joonmyun crying over Yizing's body.

 

***Omg you guys don't kill me /hide under my bed

I'm sorry I killed Yixing ;A; it just sort of turned out that way please forgive me...***