What's Going On?

You're Mine (Sulay)

When Joonmyun opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was the burning sensation he felt in his neck. Very carefully he touched that area with the tips of his fingers only to flinch at how tender it felt. He felt very light headed and really couldn't remember how he ended up on the library floor. All he really remembered was Yixing's lips on his own then nothing. 

 

Joonmyun gasped as he registered the fact that Yixing left him alone, he felt hurt and angry at Yixing for leaving him especially after he kissed him. A crack of thunder had Joonmyun shivering in fear, he always hated thunder. As he saw a flash of lighting he was suddenly remembered about the fact that he was all alone in a dark library. 

 

Joonmyun felt his heart rate pick up when he heard footsteps getting closer to him. For an unknown reason Joonmyun felt a wave of intense fear settle itself in his stomach. 

 

"Yixing?" 

 

Joonmyun prayed it was him coming to look for him when he hopefully noticed that Joonmyun didn't follow him out of the library. In the back of his mind he knew it wasn't Yixing. He quietly stood up trying to make a run for it before the other person found out he was there. 

 

Joonmyun had just gotten up when a hand grabbed his shoulder, a scream was about to leave his lips when a hand covered his mouth and for the second time that day everything went black.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yixing was in the washroom again splashing cold water on his face trying to desperately get rid of Joonmyun's taste and smell of off his mind. 

 

'What the hell where you thinking Yixing!? Not only did you bite him bit you freaking kissed him too!' 

 

He let himself slide down to the bathroom floor, his head between his knees as his mind started to race with a million thoughts. The worst part about this whole mess wasn't that Yixing drank from him but the fact that Yixing actually enjoyed kissing him rather than drink from him. 

 

'What the hell did you get yourself into Yixing?' 

 

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Jongin walked in. 

 

"There you are Yixing, I have been looking for you everywhere!" 

 

Jongin took in Yixing's appearance his clothes where a bit out of place "Um... Did something happen and where is Joonmyun?”

 

"I bit him."

 

Jongin saw more than heard what Yixing said "I'm sorry you what?" 

 

Yixing took a deep breath "I drank from Joonmyun..." 

 

"You what!?" 

 

Yixing groaned "I know I wasn't suppose too I just couldn't help it... But that's not the worst part." 

 

Jongin seemed to get paler if that was even possible when he heard Yixing say that "Worst? Oh god don't tell me you killed him!?" 

 

"No! I wouldn't...I just...I kissed him..." 

 

After not getting a reply from Jongin, Yixing to lift his head up only to see a wide eyed opened mouth Jongin "Um Jongin?" 

 

"You kissed him as in on the lips?" 

 

Yixing just nodded waiting for Jongin to burst but instead all he got was Jongin saying "Wow that was quicker than I expected." 

 

"What was quicker?" 

 

Jongin ignored him "Wait then where is Joonmyun right now?" 

 

"I don't know... I kind of panicked and ran away when he passed out." 

 

"You left him alone!?" 

 

Yixing flinched, Jongin was very scary when he was mad "Yeah but I 'm pretty sure he is with Kyungsoo now." 

 

"His not with him I just left him by his class room and Joonmyun was nowhere to been seen we thought he was with you." 

 

Yixing felt something heavy settle itself on his heart "I'm sure he is fine." 

 

"You idiot how could you leave him alone!?" 

 

"Well I-" Jognin cut him off by roughly pulling Yixing to his feet "Oh my god they got him!" 

 

"Who got who?" 

 

"Joonmyun! They got Joonmyun!" 

 

Now Yixing was sure something was strangling his heart "Who got Joonmyun?" 

 

Jongin didn't even bother answering him as he shoved his out the bathroom "We have to find him before its too late!" 

 

"What do you mean before it’s too late? What's going on!?" 

 

"I'll explain later but first we need to get Kyunsoo and Luhan." 

 

Yixing frowned at hearing Luhan's name "Why Luhan? Is he Joonmyun's boyfriend or something?" 

 

Jongin just rolled his eyes "you really are an idiot. Now hurry." ______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Once all five of them, Luhan insisted on bringing Sehun along too, ran into the library a chill ran down their spines. Yixing gulped how could he have left Joonmyun all alone in a dark library during a thunder storm, for an unknown reason Yixing knew Joonmyun was scared of them which made no sense since he barley met him this morning. 

 

As they got closer to where Yixing left Joonmyun earlier two figures could be seen and with a sinking heart Yixing could tell that Joonmyun was the one in the floor. 

 

"Get away from him!" 

 

Before he knew what he was doing Yixing was running full speed towards the man holding onto his Joonmyun.

 

"Yixing wait!" 

 

But Yixing couldn’t hear anything, he was seeing red, how dare someone else touch what was his. He tackled the man to the floor and away from the unconscious Joonmyun. 

 

The masked man was stronger than Yixing had anticipated which was new since Yixing had never met someone stronger than him since he turned into a vampire. With all the strength he could muster up Yixing punched the man under him, hearing the sickening sound oh his skull crushing against Yixing's hand. But he didn't stop there, he was livid with the thought of what the mask man could have done to his precious Joonmyun if they hadn't walked in at this moment. 

 

He felt himself being pulled away by Jongin as Luhan, Sehun, and Kyungsoo grabbed the man and dragged him outside. 

 

Yixing quickly made his way towards Joonmyun's body, he quickly checked to see if he was injured. satisfied with finding no knew injuries other than the puncture wound on his neck Yixing cradled Joonmyun's head against his chest, baring his fangs at anybody who got too close to them.

 

A great flash was seen and soon after Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Sehun walked in. 

 

"Yixing we need to talk." 

 

"About?" 

 

Jongin sighed as he looked at his friend cradling Joonmyun "About you and Joonmyun." 

 

Yixing hissed "What about us?" 

 

Kyungsoo walked next to Jongin "Maybe we should talk to them when Joonmyun wakes up. He looks like he won’t listen to anything you say right now." 

 

"Fine." Jongin pointed at Yixing "As soon as he wakes up we need to talk." 

 

Suddenly Luhan was pushing both Jongin and Kyungsoo towards the door "But first let’s get out of here the librarian is coming." 

 

Yixing gently picked up Joonmyun "And where exactly are we going?" 

 

Everyone stayed quiet until Sehun spoke up "You all can come to my house nobody is home right now." 

 

Yixing was lost in thought while in the back seat of Kyungsoo's car, he let out a sigh as his hands played with Joonmyun's red locks 'What the hell is happening to me?'