How Could You?

You're Mine (Sulay)

Joonmyun and Yixing just stayed quiet as Jongin finished telling them the story, Joonmyun’s hands where trembling he was having a hard time accepting the information he was receiving at the moment. More like his mind was trying to reject the ridiculous idea of him and Yixing being past lovers but deep in his heart he knew that Jongin was telling them the truth.

“This is ridiculous! I think I would have known this!” Yixing said as he stood up from the couch yanking his hand out of Joonmyun’s grasp, leaving Joonmyun feeling more afraid and alone than he already was.

“Would you have Yixing, as far as I know you have no memory of your human life.”

“I think I would have remembered ruining my life for him!” As soon as the words left Yixing’s mouth the room went silent. He quickly faced Joonmyun whose eyes where glistening with unshed tears.

“Joonmyun I’m sorry I didn’t mean it that way I just-”

“You have said enough.” With that said Joonmyun ran past him and out the living room.

Yixing just watched Joonmyun walk away with a sinking heart “Damn it!”

Jongin sighed as he tried not to pull his hair out “I wasn’t done with the story you idiot!”

“You mean there is more!?”

Kyungsoo stood up and glared at Yixing “Finish telling him, I’ll tell Joonmyun the rest.”

As soon as he left Jongin smacked the back of Yixing’s head “You idiot! Do you know what you just did?”

Yixing groaned “I’m sorry it’s just… it’s too much to process at once!”

“I’m not the one you should be apologizing to.”

“I know it just… If what you said is true, then how could I forget Joonmyun?”

Jongin ruffled his hair letting out a frustrated breath “I was going to explain that next.”

“Why could you have said that sooner!”

“Because you started to freak out! And stop yelling at me and sit your down so I can tell you the rest before you do anything more idiotic than what you just did.”

Yixing did as he was told, but first he needed to know if Joonmyun was ok. Closing his eyes he concentrated on trying to hear Joonmyun’s voice and when he did his heart broke. He could hear his sobs coming from upstairs as Kyungsoo tried to calm him down. Yixing stood up with every intention in heading upstairs to comfort his crying angel, but before he could Jongin grabbed him.

“And where exactly are you going?”

“I need to see Joonmyun.”

Jongin shook his head “I don’t think that would be a good idea right now.”

“Please Jongin, you know that I’m not going to pay attention to anything you say unless he is here with me.”  Yixing all but begged.

“Fine but if you make things worse I swear I will hunt you down.”

Without another word Yixing ran up the stair but quickly came to a halt when he was in front of the bedroom door. Truth be told he was kind of scared to face Joonmyun right now especially with Kyungsoo in the room. Taking a deep breath he slowly opened the door.

“What do you want?”

Yixing flinched at the ice cold tone Kyungsoo used “I wanted to talk with Joonmyun.”

“And what exactly makes you think I’ll let you anywhere near him.”

Before Yixing could think of a response Joonmyun spoke up first “It’s ok Kyungsoo, I’ll be fine don’t worry.”

Kyungsoo threw one last glare before walking out of the room and closing the door. Now Yixing just stood there awkwardly trying hard to think of something to say “I’m sorry Joonmyun.”

“You said that already downstairs.”

Yixing kneeled next to the bed “But I really am sorry it’s just that it was too much for me to take in and I really didn’t mean that.”

“What you said really hurt me.”

Yixing cradled Joonmyun’s face in his hands as he wiped the tears that where falling down on Joonmyun’s flushed cheek “I know and I’m so sorry, I just couldn’t wrap my mind in where I would forget you if I had met you before. Please forgive me.”

Joonmyun bit his lip “What hurt the most was you leaving me alone on the couch.”

“I promise I won’t leave you ever again.”

Joonmyun gave him a small smile “Fine but you’ll only be forgiven if you cuddle with me.”

“Anything for you and if what Jongin said is true than I don’t regret the decision I made to save you.”

After a few minutes of cuddling on the bed they made their way yet again downstairs.

“Ok this time please no freaking out until I say that I’m actually done with the story, please.”

Yixing just rolled his eyes but Joonmyun felt dread seeping through his veins, what if what they were going to hear now was worse than what they already heard. As if sensing his distress Yixing pulled him closer to himself.

“It’ll be fine.”

*Flashback*

Jongin remember how Yixing tried to run inside the house to save his Joonmyun but was held back by Jongin. He knew that it was already too late for Joonmyun as much as it pained him to admit so he knew that he at least needed to keep Yixing alive even if he failed to save Joonmyun.

 

“You bastard how could you!”

 

Jongin had forgotten about Kyungsoo, he felt his heart break even more as he saw that he was a crying mess too. He wondered why.

 

Yixing was now a sobbing mess on the grass, he was gripping his shirt where his heart would be quietly whispering “Joonmyun please it hurts, it hurts. Please.”

 

Jongin saw Wu Fan walking towards Yixing “This is what you get for trying to get what I was denied.” With that said he grabbed him by his neck, Jongin felt terror hit him full force as he knew what the clan leader was about to do. A sickening snap was heard and he knew that Wu Fan had stilled Yixing’s heart forever, much like his own.

 

*End of Flashback*

“When you woke up I tried to ask you about Joonmyun but you didn’t remember him at all. You didn’t remember anything from the time you were human.”

“And why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

Jongin scoffed “If I did you wouldn’t have believed me, I know you are even a hard time believing me know.”

“Point taken.”

“So this is why we are taking you to a special friend named Jongdae who will hopefully get you to make this a little bit easier to take in.”

Joonmyun who was keeping quiet finally spoke “How?”

Jongin just gave them both a small smile “You’ll find out soon.”

 

 

***Sorry took me a little whike to update this Christmas week was insane and not in a good way my grandma passed away which even if I hadn't seen her in years it still broke my heart even more because my dad had to go back to mexico to bury her just after 2 months that my grandpa passed away. Even more my mom was in Texas to visit her mom which left me and my sister alone for Christmas whiched :( but now my dad is back so hopefully I can update more :D

And if you are confused with the story... I understand lol It'll become clearer as the story goes on... hopefully***