The Memories

You're Mine (Sulay)

"Luhan, Sehun you guys can-"

Before Jongin could even finish his sentence Luhan came barging in the living room "You called?"

Jongin groaned "You guys where eavesdropping this whole time weren't you?"

Luhan gave him the most innocent smile he could, which for him wasn't that hard "Of course not."

"You know what I'll just deal with you guys later but for right now can you please take these two to meet Jongdae."

Sehun gave Jongin a confused look "Already? Isn't it too soon?"

Jongin shook his head "Just please take them."

Sehun shrugged "Whatever you say then."

Jongin tunred towards Yixing and Joonmyun "Follow them and hopefully with Jongdae's help you'll be able to wrap your heads around this whole situation a bit better."

                                                                                                                                   -

The walk to Jongdae's was a quiet one, Joonmyun kept playing with his fingers scared and nervous for what they might uncover with Jongdae. Yixing caught the nervous gesture by Joonmyun and with a gentle smile he grabbed Joonmyun's hand "Don't worry so much, everything will be fine."

Before Joonmyun got a chance to reply Luhan announced that they had arrived. Joonmyun held his breath as the door opened, butnothing could have prepaired him for what happened at that moment.

"Hyung!"

Joonmyun was suddenly on the floor with a guy that he had never seen in his life on top of him and hugging the life outof him "I can't... breath!"

Sehun rolled his eyes at Jongdae "Get off of him will you, he still doesn't know who you are."

Finally a rather reluctant Jongdae let go of a very wide eyed Joonmyun "You guys should have told me that sooner."

Luhan giggled "Like we could have said anything before you knocked him down."

Yixing helped a frighten looking Joonmyun back on his feet, as soon as he was back on his feet Joonmyu  quickly hid behind a scowling Yixing who was trying to murder Jongdae with his stare for scaring and hugging hisbJoonmyun.

"Well you guys can come inside."

Once inside Jongdae eyed Joonmyun "Are you sure you don't remember me hyung?"

Joonmyun shook his head "I'm sorry."

Jongdae let out a sigh "Well I guess its my time to help, lets get your memories back."

Yixing stood up holding Joonmyun behind him as Jongdae scooted closer to them, Luhan let out a sigh " Calm down Yixing he isn't going to hurt you guys, but he won't be able to help you if you don't let him touch Joonmyun."

Yixing's eyes narrowed at Luhan's words "What do you mean touch!?"

Sehun chuckled "Not that way you ert he just needs to touch his forehead, nothing more than that."

"Why?"

Sehun rolled his eyes "Will you just trust us."

Yixing scowled but moved away from Joonmyun but still held tightly to his hand, after all he barley met them so he didn't know if he could fully trust them yet."

Jongdae took a deep breath before hovering his hand in front of Joonmyun's forehead "Just take a deep breath this might hurt a bit."

Joonmyun felt panic start to set in, he didn't like pain "Wait! Can we- ahhhh!"

The next thing they knew Joonmyun was onthe floor holding his head his breath coming in short and quick gasps. Yixing quickly pushed Jongdae away and kneeled down next to Joonmyun "What the hell did you do!?"

Jongdae frowned "That's weird, his memories are locked up tighter than they are should be."

"I said what the hell did you do to him!" Yixing did not like to be ignored.

Jongdae flinched at hearing Yixing scream "You don't have to scream at me! I was just trying to unlock his memories from his past life but something is not letting me set them free. Let me try yours."

Even as a vampire Yixing failed to avoid Jongdae's touch. He felt searing pain go from his fodehead to the back of his head, a scream ripping itself from his throat. Suddenly everything went silent around Yixing as he was assaulted by many different images or should he say memories of himself and Joonmyun.

Jongdae smiled "Well it worked on Yixing, but i wonder why not on Joonmyun?"

Jongdae went for Joonmyun's forehead again only to be stopped by Yixing "I think going through that once is enough for one day, we can try again later."

Jongdae pouted "But-"

"Later." Yixing said with a glare.

"Fine!"

Luhan elbowed Sehun and Jongdae "I think we should leave them alone for awile, let's go get something to eat in the mean time."

Jongdae so did not like that idea "But I live here, why do i have to leave too?"

Luhan felt like slapping his forehead "are you serious right now Jongdae?"

"Yeah I am. Plus I want to spend sometime with Joonmyun hyung, I've missed him a lot."

Jongdae jumped when he heard Yixing's growl behind him, Yixing pulled Joonmyun closer to his chest.

Sehun started to tug on Jongdae's arm "You can spend time with him when he actually remembers who you ade, now lets go unless you want to stay here and risk ayixing attacking you for touching Joonmyun like that earlier."

"Well since you put it that way..."

The three of them said a quick goodbye to them before running out, Luhan calling out to them before closing the door "We'll be back in like an hour or two!"

As soon as Yixing heard the front door closing behind Luhan he kissed Joonmyun "Oh god Joonmyun you don't know how much I missed you."

"Missed me?"

YIxing hummed as he nuzzeled his face on the crook of Joonmyun's neck "I don't know how I even survived these years without you by my side."

"What exactly did Jongdae do to you?"

Yixing smiled "He just gave me back my memories, my memories before I became a vampire, the memories of us."

Joonmyun's eyes widen "You mean it's true? About what happened to us."

"I would like to tell you that we had a happy ending but we didn't, but that doesn't mean we can't have one now that we found each other again."

Seeing Joonmyun smile as he was right now, Yixing would do absolutley anything to make him smile like taht forever.

"Promise?"

Now it was Yixing who was smiling "I promise my angel."

"Yah! What did I tell you about that nickname!" Joonmyun pouted.

"You didn't tedll me anything."

Joonmyun let out a huff "Well I'm telling you now, please don't call me that it's embarrassing."

"But it's true, you're my angel." Yixing smirked at the sight of Joonmyun's pink cheeks.

For the time being Yixing decided to keep Joonmyun in the dark on how exactly they met so many years ago and why Yixing considered him his angel. "I love you."

Joonmyun's eyes widen not expecting that to come out of Yixing's mouthn"You what?"

Yixing knew that if he was still alive his cheeks would be a rosy pink at the moment "I uh sorry I forgot you still don't remember."

Joonmyun looked down to stare at the floor as he felt his heart race "It's not that I just... I lo-"

"Well isn't this a sweet sight."

Yixing frooze at hearing that familiar voice, the voice that could only belong to one person well one vampire to be more precisely "Wu Fan!"

"Aw I'm touched, you still remember me XingXing."

Yixing sneered "What the hell do you want?"

"I just stopped by to pick up something that I need."

Yixing noticed that Wu Fan's eyes wouldn't leave Joonmyun, he quickly moved in front of Joonmyun blocking Wu Fan's view of him. "Don't you dare lay a hand on him."

Wu Fan smiled "I'm afraid I can't do that, you see I need him for something very important."

"Over my dead body!"

Wu Fan smirked "That can be arranged."

As Wu Fan took a step closer to them that's when Joonmyun got his voice back "No, please don't hurt him."

"I can only do that if you come with me princess."

Now Yixing was getting angry "Well it's a shame that won't happen."

"Says who?" Wu Fan's smirk grew bigger.

"Me."

Wu Fan let out a skin curling laugh "As if you have any say in this."

Suddenly someone grabbed Yixing and threw him across the room, Wu Fan taking hold of Joonmyun right away "Now that wasn't that hard right?"

As quickly as his disoriented mind would let him Yixing quickly stood up only to find the room empty. "Joonmyun? Joonmyun!"

Fear took a hold of Yixing right there, even if his lungs had stopped working a long time ago he felt himself start to hyperventilate. He couldn't he wouldn't lose Joonmyun. Not again.

                                                                                                                                               - 

Joonmyun felt himself being thrown to the floor, fear making him freeze.

"Now that I have you again, why don't we get started then?"

Wu Fan yanked Joonmyun back up by his hair, a strangled cry leaving Joonmyun's lips, Wu Fan smiled "Don't worry soon everything will come to an end."

"P-please let me g-go."

A smiled graced Wu Fan's face "And why would I do that if I am so close to getting the lovfe of my life back?"

Before Joonmyun could even whimper out an answer Wu Fan crushed their lips together. Joonmyun's eyes flew open, with all his might he tried to push the other  off of him, but he was to strong. A pain erupted behind Joonmyun's eyes and everything went black.

                                                                                                                                                         -

When Sehun, Luhan, and Jongdae came back they did not expect to see a near hyperventilating Yixing.

Sehun grabbed Yixing by his shoulders and shook him a bit "Yixing cal down man! Breath man breath! Or do whatever vampires do."

Luhan looked around the room his eyes becoming filled with worry as he noticed that someone was missing "Where's Joonmyun?"

"He took him. He took Joonmyun!"

Dread seeped through Luhan's veins "Who took him?"

"Wu Fan."

 

 

***Sorry for taking awhile to update but this week has been hell for me...***