The Truth

You're Mine (Sulay)

"What are you talking about?"

 

Joonmyun was frozen still next to Yixing not knowing what exactly Jongin and Kyungsoo where talking about.

 

"Joonmyun wasn't even born when I turned; it has to be like almost a hundred years by now!"

 

Jongin saw that Yixing was losing his patience "Yixing please calm down we-"

 

"Calm down! How can I when you are accusing Joonmyun for turning me into this monster!?" Yixing looked ready to pounce on Jongin.

 

"Yixing you need to calm down."

 

Yixing was about to lunge forward when Joonmyun grabbed his hand "Please just listen to what they have to say."

 

"But Joonmyun..."

 

"Please?"

 

Yixing sighed as he looked at Joonmyun’s pleading eyes "Fine, but don't try to stop me if I still want to rip their heads off for blaming you." 

 

At hearing this Kyungsoo hid behind Jongin not wanting to see how Yixing would react to the rest of the news. Jongin took a deep breath as he got ready to tell them the story that would change everything....

 

*Flashback*

 

"Please I beg you! I'll do anything please just save him!"

 

Jongin felt his heart break for the young man sobbing in front of him, clearly desperate to save a person very close to his heart. Jongin would have helped him in a heartbeat sadly the decision wasn't up to him. He saw the leader of their clan smirk, Jongin felt his heart drop, this wasn't going to end well.

 

"And where exactly did you get the idea that I could save your friend?"

 

The young man bit back a sob, his lips trembling as he spoke "I... I just heard a couple of people talking about the... the strange things you guys did, but that was some time ago and I thought nothing of it until know."

 

Jongin watched as their leader stood up and walked towards the shaking man "And what is your name?"

 

"Yixing."

 

A disgustingly sweet smile grazed the leaders lips and Jongin shivered "Now now Yixing what can you give me in exchange for my help?"

 

Jongin had the sudden urge to protect the young man... to protect Yixing, he reminded him so much of his brother. He was snapped back to reality when he head Yixing's desperate laced voice "Anything! Anything you want just please help me."

 

"Well since you put it that way how can I refuse."

 

Jongin saw his leader hand Yixing a small bottle filled with red liquid, he felt his stomach turn. He was all too familiar with that bottle it’s what took him away from his brother in the first place.

 

After Yixing left Jongin silently followed him home, he wanted to make sure his boss didn't send anybody to hurt Yixing. Jongin breathe a sigh of relief when he saw Yixing walk into his house unharmed, but his curiosity got the best of him, he wanted to see the face of the person that made Yixing so desperate that made him basically sell his soul to save them.

 

With little struggle Jongin climbed the tree right next to the only room in the house that had the lights on. Jongin saw Yixing sit up a beautiful man, Jongin smiled bittersweetley at the scene in front of him. He could tell the young man had a heart as pure as snow. 

 

"Joonmyun wake up I have something to make you feel better." 

 

A small smile appear on the said man’s face "You didn't have to get me anything XingXing I'm fine." 

 

Jongin felt his heart crack a bit if he only knew what Yixing did to save him. 

 

"I know I just... I don't like seeing you in pain." 

 

The last thing Jongin saw was Yixing giving Joonmyun a kiss before helping him drink the bottle." 

 

Jongin made it a habit at keeping an eye on them, seeing their happiness and love grow made Jongin feel less lonely and for the first time in a while dare he say it happy. Sadly that didn't last that long. 

 

One day as he neared their house he felt that something was off. As quickly as he could he made his way to the house. If his heart would still beat it would have stopped at the sight. 

 

The house he had someway become like a second home to Jongin was torn apart. The door was hanging off by its hinges swaying side to side each time the wind hit it. Glass laid everywhere as all the windows were broken, a sinking feeling settle on his stomach. 

 

Without thinking twice Jongin ran inside to see if either Yixing or Joonmyun where inside. What met him there was worse than he could have imagined. 

 

"Ah Jongin so glad you decided to join us, I was wondering where you disappeared to everyday." 

 

Jongin just stares wide eyed at his clan leader. He had Yixing grabbed by his hair; Jongin saw the tears slipping silently down Yixing's cheek. Jongin searched around the room for Joonmyun frantically. When he saw said man he knew that things where worse than they seemed, there on the floor laid Joonmyun and from what Jongin could tell he was barely breathing but breathing none the less. 

 

"Here hold this one while I deal with the other one." 

 

The leader all but threw Yixing at Jongin, he barley cached him. Guilt wrapped itself around his heart at the pleading gaze of Yixing met his. As much as he wanted to help him he couldn't. 

 

Before the leader could reach Joonmyun a bright light illuminated the room. Jongin quickly covered his and Yixing's eyes. Once Jongin could see again the most beautiful person Jongin had ever laid his eyes on was standing in front of Joonmyun. 

 

"I told you to stay away from him Wu Fan." 

 

That was the first time Jongin had heard someone call his leader by his name. 

 

"Not my fault, they messed with me first Kyungsoo." 

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widen "They would not." 

 

Wu Fan snorted "Ask lover boy over there." 

 

Jongin felt his mind race as he saw Kyungsoo come closer to him. By instinct his arms tighten around Yixing's body, not knowing Kyungsoo's intentions.  

 

Seeing Yixing's bloodied face Kyungsoo turn back to face Wu Fan, rage written all over his face "You had no reason to intervene with them like this!" 

 

"You better than anybody knows I do." 

 

Kyungsoo visibly flinched at his words "That was long ago; you should try to move on Wu Fan." 

 

Jongin saw Wu Fan start to shake with anger. This was definitely not good. 

 

"I will never move on!!" He turned to Jongin his eyes wild "Give him to me." 

 

Jongin just stood there eyes jumping from Kyungsoo to Wu Fan. A low haunting sounding chuckle escaped Wu Fan's lips "Ah I see what's happening." 

 

Before Jongin could even know what was happening Yixing was yanked from his arms, suddenly he was being thrown right at Kyungsoo, ending with both on the floor. 

 

Kyungsoo was the first to get back up "Wu Fan don't!" but it was too late. 

 

"It’s time for my payment Yixing." 

 

Jongin watched in horror as Wu Fan sunk his teeth into Yixing pulling out an agonizing scream from him. Everything went silent as Yixing's body stopped struggling to pull away from his attacker. With a bloody smirk Wu Fan let Yixing's body hit the floor, with his eyes locked onto Kyungsoo, Wu Fan bit his own wrist. 

 

"Wu Fan, please don’t." This time Kyungsoo's voice came out no louder than a whisper. 

 

"Not your decision." With one last looked at Kyungsoo, Wu Fan turned Yixing's body around and let his bloody wrist touch Yixing's mouth. Jongin closed his eyes not wanting to relive that part of his life again. He only opened his eyes when he heard Kyungsoo scream. Wu Fan had two other vampires tie him with some kind of rope, it was glowing.

 

"I swear Wu Fan you better let me go off me right now!" 

 

Wu Fan ignored him and walked back to where Jongin was frozen in fear "Why don't you take your leave."

 

Seeing that Jongin wasn't making a move to leave Wu Fan sighed "Fine suit yourself then." with a snap of his fingers two more men grabbed him and dragged him outside. Once outside Jongin finally gained control of his limbs and made his way to the front door only to be stopped by Wu Fan.

 

"And where do you think you are going?"

 

Jongin swallowed thickly "You better not hurt them."

 

"Aw did Jongin make new friends? That's sweet."

 

Once again Jongin was with a handful of Yixing and being dragged away yet again. Seconds later Wu Fan came out with a protesting Kyungsoo "Please don't do this! They don't deserve it!"

 

"Yeah like we deserved what happened to us!"

 

Kyungsoo winced "You know why that happened."

 

Wu Fan's smile grew "Good so you know why I'm doing this then."

 

Without another word Wu Fan walked up to one of the vampires holding a torch and grabbed it.

 

Around this time is when Yixing started to panic "Where is Joonmyun? Where is he!?"

 

Now Jongin knew what Wu Fan was planning to do, before anybody could stop him, the house was up in flames... with Joonmyun still inside. The last thing Jongin remembers from that night was Yixing's heartbreaking voice piercing the silence.

 

"Joonmyun!"

 

*** Omg you guys don't kill me for making Kris evil (hides) in my mind he fit the part ^-^ I still adore him I just needed a bad guy (^.^)

And yes I got the idea of turning vampires from Vampire Diaries (I love that show!)***