Lose Control

You're Mine (Sulay)

Much to Yixing and Joonmyun's luck they now found themselves side by side both glaring at their friend at the other side of the table. The said friends where oblivious to the awkwardness surrounding Yixing and Joonmyun.

Feeling tired of just sitting their Joonmyun cleared his throat "So Yixing... I know we got off to a bad start how about we start over?"

Yixing chuckled "Not a chance."

Joonmyun face fell as a frown formed on his lips "And why not?"

"Because I don't like you." 

'Oh god please tell me he is going to cry!'  Yixing started to panic when he saw the red haired beauty eyes started to water.

"Well I don't like you either! I was just trying to be nice and help you make a new friend today."

Yixing felt his dead heart drop at hearing those words come out of Joonmyun, but it was for his own good. But it seemed that his mouth had other ideas "Liar."

Joonmyun tilted his head in confusion as his cheeks blazed for an unknown reason "What do you mean liar?"

As Joonmyun 's cheeks reddened even more the lust and hunger grew inside Yixing, yet he couldn't move away from the table "You are interested in me."

Joonmyun 's eyes widen as his  flushed cheeks deepened in color.  Feeling his teeth pulse with need Yixing took his cue to leave, as quickly as he could without touching the boy next to him he got up. But as he turned to leave Jongin's voice stopped him.

"Where you going Yixing?"

Apparatley Jongin and Kyungsoo decided to break away from their own little world they had created a few minutes ago.

Yixing bit his lip "I was just..."

"Come on just stay until lunch is over."

Staring at Jongin's eyes Yixing could see how much he wanted to spend time with Kyungsoo, he internally groaned. Wordlessly he sat down again.

As soon as Yixing sat down Kyungsoo and Jongin went back to their own little world.

'Guess they wanted me to keep Joonmyun company. Yay for me.'

Once again he caught Joonmyun staring at him, his bottom lip between his teeth. Yixing averted his gaze right away feeling his body grow warm just from that one action.

"Yixing?" 

Yixing closed his eyes and held his breath as he felt Joonmyun 's hand grab his arm yet again "Didn't I tell you not to touch me again?"

"Sorry."

As soon as Joonmyun removed his hand, Yixing wanted nothing more than to feel his warmth again. 

"Did... Did I do something?"

Now it was Yixing's turn to feel confused "Like what?"

"To upset you?"

Hearing Joonmyun talking with so much hurt in his voice made Yixing's eyes soften "Of course not."

"Then why does it seem like you hate me? We barley met."

But before Yixing could even come up with an excuse a blonde headed boy was squeezing Joonmyun into a bone crushing hug. Yixing unconsciously clenched his fist.

" Joonmyun! I missed you!" 

The brightest smile Yixing had ever seen founds its way into Joonmyun 's face and for an unknown reason made Yixing feel annoyed with the blonde boy.

"I missed you to Luhan but I can't breathe."

Without thinking Yixing pried the so called Luhan's hands off of his Joonmyun. Wrong move.

"Oh! And who is this? You have a new boyfriend Joonmyun!?"

Joonmyun felt his cheeks grow hot at Luhan's word "No of course not! He just..."

Thankfully an eager Kyungsoo interrupted Joonmyun "Luhan this is Jongin and Yixing they are new here."

"Ah no wonder I had never seen you guys before. Wait until Sehun hears this!"

Yixing still didn't like him... he was to cheerful for Yixing's liking. As he focused on Joonmyun and Luhan again Yixing noticed they had moved closer together. With a glare shot their way, not going unnoticed by Jongin, Yixing stood up again.

"I'll see you in class Jongin. It was nice meeting you Luhan."

 But just before Yixing turned to leave he saw Luhan leaning into Joonmyun again and without thinking he yanked him out of his chair and started dragging him away. Resulting in Luhan falling off his chair and into the grassed floor.

Both Luhan and Kyungsoo turned to look at Jongin with a knowing look "So everything going according to plan?"

Jongin smiled "Seems like it."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yixing what the hell! Where are we going?"

Deeming them far away from the rest Yixing slowed down "I just need you to show me where the uh... um... where the uh library is."

'Smooth Yixing real smooth.'

"You couldn't asked me instead of dragging me away?"

Yixing ignored him as he started walking away from him not waiting for Joonmyun to catch up either, he was confused as to why he really pulled Joonmyun away. 'Because that Luhan guy was going to kiss him.' he shook that thought out of his head he barely knew Joonmyun let alone like him like that.

"Yah Yixing wait for me!"

Without warning rain started to pour down on them starling them and almost immediately soaking them. Joonmyun let out a yelp of surprise as Yixing started to drag him again somewhere where it will shelter them from the rain.

Yixing took them to the first building he saw which was to his surprise an empty library.

"Where is everybody?"

Joonmyun looked around "I don't know out eating lunch... maybe."

Yixing barley registered what Joonmyun said, he was too busy trying to make some space between them. If Yixing thought Joonmyun smelled incredible before it was nothing compared to how he smelled right now. His scent was way more evident when Joonmyun was wet.

"You ok Yixing? You look a little flushed." Receiving no response Joonmyun walked closer to Yixing.

 

 

"Yixing?"

Yixing just looked at Joonmyun with wild eyes "You know I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since I first saw you when I first walked into class, there is just something about you that makes me want to lose control."

The way Joonmyun looked right with his red brownish hair partially covering his chocolate brown eyes wasn't helping Yixing keep the little control he had. On the other hand Joonmyun wasn't doing much better, Yixing had always been beautiful in Joonmyun 's eyes with his brown hair making his skin look paler than it is but something made Yixing look even more beautiful at that moment and Joonmyun had no idea what it was maybe it was what e had just said or the way he was looking at him like he was the most amazing thing Yixing had ever seen.

Biting down on his lip with a blush spreading beautifully on Joonmyun's cheeks was the final straw that made all of Yixing's control just slip from his fingers like water and in a blink of an eye he had Joonmyun pinned to the wall. 

"What are you doing?" 

Yixing didn't answer him he just leaned his face closer to Joonmyun's neck inhaling the memorizing scent that always made him go insane. Joonmyun just stood there eyes wide not really knowing what to do, his heart was racing a mile a minute and as soon as he felt Joonmyun run his nose on his neck he swore he had died and gone to heaven.

Bringing his face back to eye level with Joonmyun, Yixing brought his mouth next to Joonmyun 's ear "You have the most delicious looking lips I have ever seen Joonmyun." 

Without waiting for an answer Yixing crashed his lips with Joonmyun startling him. Not liking the lack of reaction Yixing got from him, he lightly bit down on Joonmyun's bottom lip causing Joonmyun to gasp and let Yixing's eager tongue in. Joonmyun's mind was swirling as his body automatically started to react. His tongue shyly brushing against Yixing's unrestrained one.

Joonmyun broke away from the kiss as a moan was ripped of his throat as he felt Yixing's hands find their way inside his shirt, the ice cold hands sending goose bumps up his torso wherever they touch him. He felt a tongue run across his neck and Joonmyun couldn't decide which one felt better the cold hand running across his heated skin or the warm tongue working wonders on his neck.

To soon Yixing pulled away " Joonmyun I'm sorry but I can't hold back anymore."

Before Joonmyun could even ask what he meant by that he felt a searing pain in his neck where Yixing had his mouth on "Ah Yixing!" Soon after Joonmyun could feel his blood moving up towards his neck making him feel a strange warmness replace the searing pain. The last thing Joonmyun remember is him burying his hand in Yixing's hair and letting out one last moan before everything went black.

 

***Well that escalated quickly kekeke***