Joonmyun's Sacrifice

You're Mine (Sulay)

Joonmyun stood at the crossroad in the middle of the night, his eyes darting from side to side as if he was looking for something or someone.

“Looking for me?”

Joonmyun turned around to find a red eyed girl staring at him; he tried to not visibly flinch when he caught her eye.

“Aw you poor thing, your eyes are blood shot red. But I guess that is the result from having your boyfriend killed in front of you.”

Joonmyun felt his eyes well up with tears as he remembered the ever still Yixing that Joonmyun had begged Jongin to not leave his body in Wu Fan’s basement, that Yixing needed at least a proper grave.

“Shut up.”

The Demon grinned “Aw too soon to talk about it?”

Joonmyun felt himself shake with anger “Are you going to make a deal with me or not?”

The Demon’s eyes flashed red again “Depends.”

“On what?” Joonmyun was getting impatient.

A smirk painted itself on her face “On what you’re willing to offer?”

Joonmyun felt his stomach tighten in fear but he took a deep he knew he had to do this… for Yixing“Anything.”

Her smirk grew even bigger “Well if that’s the case, what is it you want as if I don’t know.”

“Bring Yixing back, please?” Joonmyun tried to keep the desperation from leaking into his voice but failed.

“Mmm I can… but the price might be a little higher than normal, since he was a vampire.”

Joonmyun bit his lip “Please just bring him back.”

“Well since you did offer anything then how can I say no to that. But it will cost you.”

He took a deep breath “Anything you want I’ll give it to you.”

“Well it’s too bad Wu Fan took your grace, I guess I’ll have to settle for an angels soul instead but don’t worry I’ll let you say goodbye to your precious Yixing. So do we have a deal?”

Without hesitation Joonmyun nodded, nothing matter than having Yixing breathing again even if Joonmyun himself wasn’t next to him.

“Excellent, now to seal the deal.”

Joonmyun closed his eyes as his lips touched her sealing the deal with the crossroad demon. As she pulled away Joonmyun resisted the urge to wipe his mouth clean from the demon’s spit.

“B-but can I ask something more?”

She cocked her head to the side as she marvel at his boldness at having the nerve to ask more than he already had. “And what more can you possibly want?”

Joonmyun bit his lip as he contemplated in asking her “Can… can you not send the dogs for me.”

The demon threw her head back as she laughed “And why the hell not!? That’s how all the poor souls who where stupid enough to bargain with a demon end up in hell, being dragged down by a hell hound. Why should you get special treatment?”

Joonmyun took a deep breath “Because I have less time than you normally give and because even without out my grace I still have the soul of an angel.”

She pursed her lips as she thought about it “Fine you’ll go peacefully, but don’t think you’ll get anymore special treatment than you are getting now. Now leave before I change my mind and use the hell hounds on you or do I have to remind you that your clock is quickly running out of time.”

                                                                                                                -

Joonmyun quietly made his way back into his room making sure he was as quiet as possible, he didn’t want to alert Kyungsoo or Jongin of his outing, he wanted to keep his outing a secret.

He laid his soar body on his bed, having his grace taken out was taking a toll on him and having to sneak out in the middle of the night after crying himself to sleep didn’t help his body at all. But he had one last thing he had to do before he could go to sleep.

He sat at his desk and took out a few pieces of papers and a pen, with a shaking hand and a heavy heart he started to write. Once he was done he dragged his aching body to his bed and as soon as he laid his head on his pillow he felt his eyes close shut taking him to a dream filled with Yixing and their happier times.

A few hours later Joonmyun was being awaken by a furious looking Kyungsoo.

“What the hell did you do!?”

Joonmyun blinked not really grasping the situation “Do what exactly?”

Kyungsoo shook him a little bit more violently “What the hell did you do!?”

Joonmyun squirmed in his grasp “Kyungsoo it hurts please let go.”

“Not until you tell me what you did to have Yixing talking to Jongin right now!”

At hearing this Joonmyun’s eyes widen “He… he… my Yixing he’s…”

Tears spilled out of Joonmyun’s eyes as he finally yanked himself out of Kyungsoo’s grasp and ran downstairs almost tripping on the last step before coming to a halt in the living room where he felt his breath hitch.  There sitting with Jongin was a living breathing Yixing. Joonmyun felt his legs give out from under him a sob leaving his lips as his knees met the floor.

“Y-y-yi-yixing.”

In an instant Yixing had run up to the now sobbing Joonmyun and gathered him in his arms “Hey now calm down Joonmyun, I’m here now I am so sorry please don’t cry.”

“You don’t know how scared I was when I saw… I saw you being stabbed.”

Yixing held him tighter “But I’m here now and I promise I won’t be going anywhere.”

“I love you Yixing.”

Jonghyun smiled as he leaned down to kiss Joonmyun only to stop a breath away “I love you too my little angel.”

Before Joonmyun could start crying again Yixing kissed him, relishing in the feeling of having Joonmyun’s lips under his again.

                                                                                                                -

Now both Yixing and Joonmyun laid in Joonmyun’s bed, Joonmyun holding tightly to Yixing as if he were afraid that if he let him go Yixing would disappear.

Yixing laughed “You can let go, I promise I won’t go anywhere.”

This only caused Joonmyun to tighten his hold for he knew that he himself didn’t have that much time left to be with Yixing.

Yixing sighed as he felt Joonmyun’s hold tighten, he brought Joonmyun’s face closer to his as his thumb gently traced under Joonmyun’s red rimmed eyes, guilt settled into his chest for making his angel cry so much. “I’m sorry Joonmyun.”

“You have nothing to apologize for, it isn’t like you left me willingly.”

Yixing gave him a small smile “You know I could never do that, plus now that Wu Fan hopefully got what he wanted he can leave us alone and we can finally be happy together.”

This caused Joonmyun’s eyes to become teary knowing that their forever was going to be cut short, seeing Joonmyun’s eyes water Yixing kissed his forehead and brought Joonmyun closer to his chest rubbing soothing circles on his back “You must be tired, we should go to sleep, we can talk more tomorrow.”

“Yixing?”

Without opening his eye Yixing hummed telling Joonmyun he heard him.

“C-can I have one last kiss… before we go to sleep?”

Yixing smiled “You are too cute sometimes you know that.”

As their lips touched Joonmyun tried his best to keep his tears in as he poured all his love for Yixing in this one kiss, their last kiss…

As the pulled away Joonmyun whispered one last thing before he felt his eye lids get heavier “I love you Yixing.”

                                                                                                                -

Downstairs Kyungsoo kept pacing back and forth something just didn’t feel right, he could feel it in the pit of his stomach.

The first thought that he had when he had seen Yixing alive again was that Joonmyun was stupid enough to do something to make Yixing comeback but by the way that his eyes had widen in disbelief and hope when Kyungsoo had informed him about Yixing made Kyungsoo doubt his own thoughts that Joonmyun was somehow involved. He felt like his head was going to explode.

“Jongin?”

“Hmmm?”

Kyungsoo sat down next to him “Does something about this seem odd to you?”

Jongin sighed “Yes everything about this seems odd, I mean Yixing is back from the freaking dead.”

Kyungsoo bounced his leg as the nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach got stronger “I just feel like something bad is going to happen.”

Jongin pulled him into his embrace “Don’t worry too much about it sweetheart hopefully everything will be alright for us and especially those two.”

Kyungsoo bit his lips trying to desperately believe in what Jongin had just said but something in the back of his head whispered to him that Yixing and Joonmyun might not get their happily ever after.  

 

 

***Omg what am i writing now OTL I honestly don't know and omg I feel horrible for doing this to them T.T my heart was seriously in my stomach when I wrote their last kiss OTL... what am I doing.... And I apologize for the short chapter...

And yes the cross road demon was inspired by the show Supernatural... a lot of thing where lol but hey I love that show soooo (✿^_^)

You guys I Miss You I’m almost done with it ;A; I’m just waiting for drama fever to post up episode 21 but I don’t want it to end cause then that means that my baby Seungho is leaving for the army nooooo! You guys have no idea how much I like him, he is like seriously my favorite actor in Korea and he is leaving, he is like 19 freaking years old ;A; why so soon

On the other hand anybody here watches School 2013? You guys the freaking bromance in that one me and my sister fangirl all together every time we watch it cause the bromance is seriously too much!***