Zitao's Story

You're Mine (Sulay)

 

Yixing felt his feet leave the ground for a split second as he closed his eyes, when he opened them again he was no longer in the clearing with Wu Fan, he was deep in the woods with Zitao. “What the hell!?”

Before Zitao could say anything to calm down the mad and confused Yixing, Wu Fan’s agonizing scream pierced the silence around them causing to fall to his knees, his heart not being able to hear his mates agonizing screams.

Yixing just stood there not really knowing what was happening at that moment. He crouched down next to the now crying Zitao “Hey you ok?”

Zitao shook his head weakly “No it hurts.”

“Where?” Yixing looked him over to see if Wu Fan had injured him without his knowing, but he didn’t find a single scratch on him.

“Here….” Zitao said as he hit his chest as more tears fell from his eyes.

As soon as those words left his mouth Yixing felt his rage melt away and be replaced by the pain of losing his Joonmyun. Suddenly he remembered Zitao calling Joonmyun his brother “Did you say Joonmyun was your brother?”

Zitao nodded as he wiped the tears that lingered on his cheeks.

Now Yixing felt officially lost “Wait then what the hell is going on?”

Zitao stared at Yixing for a couple of seconds trying to see if he knew anything about Joonmyun’s true nature “Joonmyun didn’t tell you did he?”

Yixing felt his heart squeeze “Tell me what?”

“What he is.”

Yixing could almost feel his none beating heart drop “What do you mean?”

Zitao hesitated, not really sure if he should be the one to tell Yixing his brother’s secrets, but Joonmyun was gone…. “Joonmyun was an angel.”

Yixing fell backwards from his crouching position “That’s not possible…. How can an angel fall in love with a monster like me?”

Zitao gave him a sympathetic smile “The same way I fell in love with Wu Fan.”

Yixing felt his rage flare up at the mention of that name. He took a deep breath; lashing out on Zitao would do nothing in helping him with Joonmyun. “What exactly happened to Wu Fan and you?”

Zitao blinked rapidly as a new set of tears came “That’s a long story.”

“Well I got time and I think I at least deserve to know what happened since it resulted in my Joonmyun’s death.”

Zitao flinched at the mention of his brother’s name “I guess you do….”

They sat themselves in a log a few feet away. Zitao took a deep breath, this was the first time he was going to tell anybody the story.

“It was back when the angels could come and go to Earth and interact with the humans as we pleased. Joonmyun, Kyungsoo, and me used to visit a lot, we used to like to go to the park and just look around. It was during one of those visits that I met Wu Fan.

-Flashback-

Zitao had felt like someone had stolen his breath and that someone was the guy sitting next to the lake. Joonmyun noticed Zitao staring so he nudge Kyungsoo “What exactly are you staring at Zotao?”

Zitao felt himself flush at being caught “Oh just at the lake.”

Joonmyun smiled “Are you sure that it’s only the lake?”

Zitao stiffly nodded not daring to meet either Joonmyun’s or Kyungsoo’s eyes. Joonmyun’s smile grew even bigger “Then why are you blushing?”

Zitao felt himself blush even more “I don’t know what you are talking about.” With that said he walked away from the giggling duo.

Kyungsoo suddenly got an idea and he quickly whispered it to Joonmyun who nodded eagerly at the plan. They both ran to catch up with a lightly still blushing Zitao, when they caught up with him each one grabbed one of Zitao’s arms and dragged him towards the lake.

He tried to break free as soon as he realized they were dragging him to the handsome stranger “No! You guys wait! Please don’t!”

His pleas fell on deaf ears as the two continued to drag him and to Zitao’s surprise they dragged him past the stranger. With a sinking heart he knew what they were going to do. At the count of three Zitao found himself being thrown into the lake as the other two ran away giggling non-stop. As he was going to get up a hand was offered to him and when Zitao looked up to see who it belonged to his eyes met with the handsome strangers and Zitao knew he had just found his soul mate.

-End of Flashback-

Zitao was now silently crying as he finished talking, seeing him like this made Yixing feel bad “I’m sorry, you don’t have to continue if you don’t want too.”

Zitao shook his head with small smile “I’m ok, plus it’s nice to finally be able to talk about this.”

Silence surrounded them before Zitao decided to keep going “After that day I came down to visit almost every day just so we could talk, before I knew it I was head over heels in love with him.”

“And him?”

Zitao smiled “As if you can’t tell.”

Yixing nodded, now he knew exactly how desperate Wu Fan had felt. “So what happened?”

Zitao took a deep breath and closed his eyes “Another angel.”

Yixing stayed silent trying to make sense of what he was just told “What do you mean another angel?”

Zitao smiled bitterly “I wasn’t the only one that was head over heels for Wu Fan, another angel was too.”

-Flashback-

Wu Fan kissed Zitao’s cheek “Do you really have to go so soon?”

The younger one giggled “As much as I want to stay and cuddle with you I can’t, my brothers are waiting.”

Wu Fan frowned “Fine but you better come early tomorrow, I want to take you somewhere special sp be here by 9am.”

A big smile spread on Zitao’s lips “What’s the occasion?

“I just wanted to take you somewhere nice for a change.” Wu Fan said with a shrug.

With a last kiss Zitao left with a fluttering heart.

The next day Wu Fan was getting impatient, an hour had gone by since their agreed time to meet and Zitao was nowhere to be seen. As the time ticked by Wu Fan started to get more and more nervous, he had another hour before his plan would be a no go.“Aish where is he?”

“Looking for someone?”

Wu Fan jumped at hearing the stranger’s voice, he turned around and was about to answer when he froze at the sight in front of him “Zitao!?”

There in front of the stranger was a tied up and scared Zitao. Rage filled every ounce of Wu fan’s body. “What the hell do you think you are doing!”

The stranger scoffed “I’m just showing my brother here that he is no good for you.”

Wu Fan’s eyes almost bulged out of his skull “What?”

The stranger smiled “Aw Zitao did you not tell him what you are exactly?”

Wu Fan’s heart started to pound against his ribcage in fear.

“Well why don’t we tell him then, Oh! Better yet why don’t we show him.”

Zitao started trashing trying to get away as fast as possible “Aw Zitao don’t be that way, come on it’ll be fun!”

“No please don’t!”

His please went ignored as his brother’s hand touched his back and pain scorched into his skin making it feel like his back was being shredded. As soon as the pain faded away Zitao realized how eerily silent it was and when he dared to look up at Wu Fan he felt like crying “W-Wu Fan I-I can explain!”

Wu Fan stumbled back as he saw the large wings behind Zitao move “W-what?”

“Didn’t my brother tell you he is an angel?”

Seeing Wu Fan not even move finally made Zitao break down “I-I’m s-sorry!”

Seeing Zitao cry finally got Wu Fan’s body moving as he quickly rushed to his side “Hey hey calm down sweetheart, its ok.”

Zitao turned tear filled eyes towards him “Wu Fan?”

“Didn’t I tell you that I would love you no matter what.”

-End of Flashback-

Zitao let’s just say that my brother was not happy and well… by the end he succeed in getting rid of me.”

Yixing couldn’t believe that a person could go that far to get the one they desire by their side but then again love can make you do some insane things. “Can I ask you one more thing?”

Zitao nodded.

“Is there anything I can do to bring Joonmyun back?”

The silence stretched on for awhile before Zitao smiled at Yixing “Don’t worry we’ll get him back. I promise.”