The Sacrifice

You're Mine (Sulay)

Yixing looked doubtfully at Zitao “How?”

Zitao gave him a small smile “Just trust me but what we need to do now is get out of here before Wu Fan decides in coming in here looking for us.”

Yixing nodded “Ok, you want to go where Jongin and Kyungsoo are?”

Zitao felt his heart ache at hearing his brother’s name, he wanted to see him at least once but Zitao shook his head “Where is Joonmyun’s body?”

Yixing flinched at hearing Zitao refer to Joonmyun’s body “Back with Jongin and Kyungsoo.”

Zitao frowned, this was going to make it harder for him “Ok then let’s go to where Joonmyun is at. Just close your eyes and imagine the room please.”

Yixing frowned not liking their mode of transportation but there was no other way so he closed his eyes and thought back to him going to sleep with Joonmyun last night, when he felt the happiest thinking that they had forever together.

Yixing felt a rush of wind and then he heard screaming, more precisely Jongin and Kyungsoo screaming. He opened his eyes only to see them laying on the floor with Zitao standing over them. He quickly ran to ZItao and grabbed him by his collar “What the hell?”

Zitao gave him a sad smile “I’m sorry but I can’t let them see me.”

“And why the hell not?”

“It’s better this way.”

Yixing finally let go of his collar “How?”

“It’ll keep them safe from Wu Fan.”

Zitao stared at Kyungsoo for a couple of seconds, happy that he was able to see him once again. He then moved towards where Joonmyun was tucked in the bed, if he didn’t know any better he would have thought he was sleeping. He was stopped by Yixing grabbing his arm “Where do you think you’re going?”

“To see Joonmyun.”

He saw Yixing’s hesitance to let his arm go “Don’t worry I won’t do anything to him without your permission.”

Yixing let go of his arm but quickly made his way to Joonmyun and laid Joonmyun’s head in his lap. Zitao let a sad smile grace his lips, his heart ached for his own lover at seeing how gentle Yixing was when having to move Joonmyun around. Zitao hovered his hands over Joonmyun to see if indeed made a deal with a demon.

Letting out a gasp as he stumbled backwards as a mental image of a hell hound appeared in his mind. Yixing worriedly looked at him “You ok?”

“Yeah.” Zitao let out a shaky breath; he now knew what he had to do as much as he didn’t want to.

“Yixing?”

Yixing moved aside Joonmyun’s bangs that where on his eyes “Yeah?”

“Do you want to bring Joonmyun back?”

“Of course.”

There was no hesitation in his reply causing Zitao to bite his lip “Even in exchange for your life?”

“As long as it brings him back it doesn’t matter…. But can you make him forget me?”

Zitao tilted his head “Forget you?”

Yixing looked down at Joonmyun, Zitao could see the pure love at the way he looked at him. “Yeah can you make him forget me… so he can move and live a happy life.”

“Even if it’s without you?”

Yixing nodded not even missing a beat “Yeah as long as he is happy then its fine with me.”

Zitao smiled “If that is what you wish. Enjoy the rest of the time you have with him, I just need to get one thing before I can do a ritual for him.”

Yixing smiled at him “Thank you.”

With that said Zitao disappeared and only then did Yixing let his tears fall “Joonmyun I love you. Please be happy, forget everything that happened between us, fall in love again with someone that deserve you more than I do. All I want for you is to live a long and happy life. But don’t worry I’ll always be watching over you wherever I am.”

He was gently rocking Joonmyun in his arms humming him a lullaby when a piece of paper caught his eyes. He gently laid Joonmyun down, giving him a kiss on the forehead before heading to the paper. Once he picked it up he noticed that it had his name written by the looks of it in Joonmyun’s handwriting.

He shakingly opened it, half of him afraid to read what was written.

                Yixing…

I know you must be hurting right now, but please don’t blame yourself. I just couldn’t live without you by my side. I know that you are stronger than me and will be able to move on from this and hopefully find someone new to shower with love like you did to me in the short while we had. I just want you to know that even if most of our time together was filled with death I wouldn’t change it any other way. I love you always and forever.

                                                                                                                                                Your Angel,

                                                                                                                                                                Jonnmyun

Yixing felt his tears running down his cheeks again as he crushed the letter to his chest. After a few minutes he wiped his face as his tears came to a stop “Don’t worry Joonmyun when you wake up you won’t feel the pain of me being gone.” He made his way to the ‘sleeping’ angel, all he wanted to do was spend his last moments memorizing Joonmyun’s face.

Yixing didn’t know when he fell asleep but one moment he was caressing Joonmyun’s cheek the next thing he knew he was being shaken awake by Zitao.

“It’s time.”

With a heavy heart Yixing let go of Joonmyun’s hand “Oh ok.”

“Grab Joonmyun.”

Yixing did as he was told and picked Joonmyun up so he was carrying him bridal style “Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

In a blink of an eye they were in the basement where Yixing was killed, a shiver of dread ran down his back. Seeing the fear in Yixing’s eyes ZItao gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze “Don’t worry everything will turn out fine, I promise.”

Yixing visibly relaxed but he still felt a tinge of fear and dread in the pit of his stomach but he tried to give a smile to Zitao. Which seemed to be enough for him because he gave Yixing a smile of his own.

“Ok just lay Joonmyun there and I’ll get the last thing that we need to complete this.”  

Once again Zitao was gone in a blink of an eye, Yixing laid Joonmyun carefully down on the floor then proceeded to sit next to him bringing most of his body on top of his own. He didn’t like Joonmyun just to lay on the cold floor.

“Warn me next time!”

Yixing  froze when he heard Wu Fan’s voice, his grip tightening his hold on Joonmyun. His eyed flashing with pure hate at him “What the hell are you doing here?”

Wu Fan blinked in confusion staring at Yixing then at Joonmyun before turning to look at Zitao “What’s going on?”

Tears formed in Zitao’s eyes “I’m so sorry Wu Fan.”

Wu Fan opened his mouth to say something but instead of words coming out blood did, Wu Fan looked down only to see his own knife being pierced in his heart, but what hurt more than that was that Zitao was the one who had stabbed him. Alexander looked at him with betrayal in his eyes “Panda… why?”

Zitao was sobbing as he pulled out the knife and saw WU Fan fall to his knees, he crouched down with him “Oh god I’m so sorry but this was the only way.”

Wu Fan tried his best to wipe away Zitao’s tears even if his own where running down his cheek “You promised me we would be together forever just a few minutes ago.”

Zitao grabbed on to Wu Fan’s hand that was wiping his cheeks clean from his tears “I know I did… I love you.”

Zitao pressed his lips onto Wu Fan’s one last time, pouring all his love into in. Wu Fan smiled after Zitao pulled away “I love you too.”

Even with Zitao knowing that Wu Fan was going to die that didn’t stop the tears from falling as he finally closed his eyes “Please forgive me.”

Yixing just watched wide eyed with an aching heart as he saw Zitao crying over his dead lover. He knew his turn was next so he quickly focused his attention to the angel he was holding leaning in to give him his last kiss. “I’m sorry Joonmyun but I’m not as strong as you thought I was, I just can’t live knowing you won’t be by my side.”

Zitao stood up and walked towards Yixing “Your turn.”

Yixing laid Joonmyun next to him before walking up to Zitao “Please do this quickly.”

Zitao nodded “I’m sorry it came to this.”

“It doesn’t matter as long as you erase me from his memory.”

“Close your eyes.” Once he did Yixing felt the knife pierce his heart, he wanted to laugh, that stupid knife was the one that killed him in the first place.

Zitao sat with the knife held tightly in his hand, he was still shaking from killing his lover and his brother’s mate. He had never killed anyone before. He closed his eyes , soon everything would be over. He walked over to the three unmoving bodies, now it was his turn. With one last look at Wu Fan he plunged the knife into his own heart.

 

***I don't know what this chapter is OTL

Theres probably either going to be one or two chapters before the story comes to an end....

IDK if this chapter makes any sense soooo....***