Yixing Finding Out

You're Mine (Sulay)

 

Yixing felt the sleepiness from his eyes fade away as the sunlight danced behind his eyelids, he groaned as he buried his nose into Joonmyun’s neck wanting to stay asleep a little bit longer especially if it meant having Joonmyun in his arm a bit longer.

Yixing felt his body rigid when he inhaled Joonmyun’s scent; something was wrong and with that Yixing sat up his vein racing with fear as Joonmyun didn’t even stir. “Joonmyun?”

At receiving no reply Yixing started to shake him “Yah Kim Joonmyun! Wake up this isn’t funny.”

But even after that Joonmyun laid still his eyes closed, and that’s went it hit Yixing… he couldn’t hear Joonmyun’s heartbeat.

                                                                                                                -

Kyungsoo and Jongin had just woken up and where cuddling in their bed just enjoying having time to themselves after having to go such a long time without seeing each other.

“I love you Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo smiled at hearing Jongin “I love you t-”

He was cut off by the horrifying scream that came out of what sounded like a terrified Yixing “JOONMYUN!!”

Without wasting an extra second both of them jumped out of bed and ran to Yixing and Joonmyun’s room praying that nothing was wrong.

                                                                                                                -

Yixing felt tears run down his cheeks as he pulled Joonmyun’s lifeless body into his arms cradling his head into his chest “No Joonmyun y-you c-can’t leave me! I just promised you forever yesterday! JOONMYUN!”

He hugged Joonmyun closer when he heard Kyungsoo and Jonngin run inside, a frantic Kyungsoo trying to pry Yixing away to look at Joonmyun “What happened! Why isn’t he breathing?”

Yixing let out a sob “I don- I don’t know I w-woke up and and he wasn’t breathing anymore!”

Kyungsoo felt his heart sink when he saw a mark on Joonmyun’s wrist it was three scratches as if a dog scratched him “Oh God no, Joonmyun no.”

Kyungsoo felt like running out of the room, he felt like the walls were closing in on him. He let go of Joonmyun’s limp wrist and started to take a few steps back from the bed, tears finally breaking free from his eyes.

Jongin saw the heart break written all over Kyungsoo’s face “Hyung?”

Kyungsoo turned towards Jongin, a sob threatening to break free as Jongin pulled him into his embrace “Jongin he… he… Joonmyun…”

Jongin just gently hushed him “Hey it’s ok just take a deep breath.” Jongin took a glance and felt torn on soothing his lover or the broken boy who was quietly sobbing for his lost lover. He closed his eyes as he felt his heart break yet again for Yixing and Joonmyun.

After a few seconds Kyungsoo pulled away from Jongin and walked backed towards where Yixing was rocking back and forth with Joonmyun in his arms “Hyung?”

Yixing looked up with hallow eyes “K-kyungsoo? Why?”

Kyungsoo bit his lip as he felt a fresh wave of tears sting his eyes “Hyung you have to listen to me. Joonmyun is gone.”

Kyungsoo blinked back his tears “D-don’t worry he…” he took a deep breath “He will look after you from Heaven I can even take messages to him from you, if you want.”

“But I want him here with me not up there.”

Kyungsoo felt pain shoot through his heart “I’m sorry hyung but at least he went quietly in his sleep.”

Yixing screamed “But why did he have to leave so soon!?”

Kyungsoo stood up he couldn’t keep his composure up any longer as he rushed out of the room leaving a now sobbing Yixing.

Jongin ran after him “Kyungsoo wait!”

Kyungsoo ran back into their room and collapsed on the floor sobbing into his hands. Jongin entered soon after him “Hey sweetheart why are you so upset? Last time Joonmyun died you said he will be reincarnated, so what’s wrong?”

Kyungsoo shook his head at Jongin’s words “Jongin he won’t ever come back.”

Jongin felt his heart drop “What? But why?”

“Joonmyun sold his soul to a demon to bring Yixing back from the dead.”

Jongin froze at hearing those words "He wouldn't...."

"Think about it if it was me that had died would you sell your soul for me?"

Jongin brought Kyungsoo into his arms and released a sigh "I wouldn't hesitate to do it either."

Kyungsoo stayed quiet for awhile letting Jongin comfort him as best as he could "What are we going to do? Yixing is probably heartbroken beyond repair, he just lost his soul mate."

Jongin let out another sigh "I don't know how to answer that."

                                                                                                                                                    -

Yixing was still crying and clutching on to Joonmyun whispering to him to please open his eyes again when Jongin's voice caught his attention "Hey sweetheart why are you so upset? Last time Joonmyun died you said he will be reincarnated, so what's wrong?"

Hearing this caused hope to swell inside his chest, he could wait years on end to find Joonmyun again. He would wait an eternity if it meant that in the end Yixing would have Joonmyun in his arms. But his hope soon died as he heard Kyungsoo's answer, tears streaming down his face once again. 

"Jongin he won't ever comeback."

Yixing silently cried trying to hear to see what else they would say, he couldn't no he wouldn't just let Joonmyun go like this. He heard Jongin ask why and after a pause Kyungsoo’s voice rang through his ears "Joonmyun sold his soul to a demon to bring Yixing back from the dead."

Yixing looked at the 'sleeping' Joonmyun "You idiot why would you do that for me... don't you know that without you I rather be dead than live without you."

He brushed Joonmyun's bang aside and leaned down to plant a kiss on his forehead "Don't worry one way or another I'll bring you back."

He gently laid Joonmyun back onto the bed, he gave one last kiss to Joonmyun before covering him with the blanket, he knew how easily Joonmyun got cold "I won't take long sweetie, I promise I'll be back before you wake up."

With that said Yixing quickly and quietly opened the window and jumped out quickly disappearing out of sight.

                                                                                                                                                 -

Jongin heard something he did not like at all "Hyung do you hear that?"

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." Kyungsoo said while trying to wipe his remaining tears.

"Exactly!"

Kyungsoo just gave Jongin a confused look "And?" 

"That means Yixing stopped crying."

Now he understood both quickly made their way to Joonmyun and Yixing’s bedroom praying that Yixing would be sleeping, but to their horror he was no longer in the room, the window providing the only clue as to where Yixing might have gone.

Jongin quickly made his way to the window and shouted Yixing’s name hoping that he would get a glimpse of Yixing as he ran but he saw nothing. "Damn it! We shouldn't have left him alone."

Kyungsoo looked at Joonmyun "He is going to try to bring him back.

                                                                                                   -

Wu Fan carefully took out the bottle containing Joonmyun's grace mixed in with Yixing's blood, if he still had a pulse he knew that his pulse would be racing from his nervousness. If this potion didn't work... He shook his head the potion had to work. With shaking finger Wu Fan poured the grace into the bowl placed in front of him, he quickly added his last possession of Zitao that he had left which was the ring that he had given him for their first anniversary together.

As Wu Fan started chanting the spell that he had so long ago memorized the ring started to melt and mix into the grace. Once he finished the spell light shot out of the bowl and into the sky, the shock causing him to stumble backwards. The light grew bigger and stronger causing Wu Fan to cover his eyes with his arm.

After a bit the light started to dim, once he knew that the light was gone he withdrew his arm from his eyes. His breath catching in his throat when he saw that Zitao was lying on the ground a few feet away from him. With tears running down his face Wu Fan ran with all his might towards Zitao, as soon as he reached him Wu Fan brought him into his arms. "Oh god Zitao! You're actually here!" 

At hearing Wu Fan's voice Zitao opened his eyes “Wu Fan?"

Hearing his voice after so many years of not being able to hear it brought a new wave of tears to his eyes "Yeah sweetie it’s me."

Zitao smiled up at him "I missed you."

Before Wu Fan could answer a new voice spoke up "You bastard give me Joonmyun back!"

Wu Fan clutched Zitao closer to himself trying to shield him from the intruder. A gasp escaped his mouth when he saw that it was really Yixing who spoke. "How are you-"

Yixing cut him off "Alive?" Instead of answering he walked closer to the couple.

Zitao took a peek at the man that was the cause of Wu Fan's rigidness. A shiver ran down his spine as the strangers and his eyes met, never had he seen so much pain in somebody's eyes.

"Oh so this is the special someone you caused all the trouble for."

Wu Fan was holding himself back not wanting to scare Zitao "What do you want?"

Yixing smiled at them "Easy I want Joonmyun back."

Zitao gasped at hearing Joonmyun's name.

"Then go find him instead of coming here and bothering us."

Yixing snorted "As if it was that easy, it’s your fault you bastard!"

"What is my fault?"

"He sold his soul to a demon to bring me back because you killed me you son of a !" Yixing voice broke at the end.

Zitao turned frantic eyes towards Wu Fan "Joonmyun is dead?"

Wu Fan felt panic start to pierce his heart "Zitao I-"

He pushed Wu Fan away "You gave me his grace didn't you!?" Tears started to fall from his eyes "How could you!"

"Sweetheart please listen to me." Wu Fan reached for him only to have Zitao slap his hand away.

Zitao shook his head as he backed away from him "You know how much I love my brothers and you go and do something like this."

Wu Fan started to cry when he saw Zitao walk away from him "Sweetie please let me explain."

"No I don't want to hear anything from you."

Before Wu Fan could grab him again, Zitao ran towards Yixing and in a blink of an eye they were gone. Wu Fan turned in every direction trying to find them and at coming up empty handed he fell to his knees as a agonizing scream ripped from his throat.

 

 

***Well here is the next chapter... I seriously don't know how the hell this story is going to end OTL anyways hope you enjoy it  :D***