The Beginning

You're Mine (Sulay)

 

Joonmyun sat bored at the back of his math class, his mind wondering everywhere except on the lesson his math professor was rambling about. He hated sitting in the back by himself but that’s what he got for being late on the first day of school. 

He let out a sigh as his eyes landed on his best friend a few rows up, Kyungsoo. He was probably glad he wasn't seating next to Joonmyun because it was always him that distracted Kyungsoo from the lessons. He was once again lost in thought staring out the window when the teacher announced they had two new students. But Joonmyun didn't really care who they were all he wanted was for the school day to end so he could get out of here. 

"Hello my name is Jongin." 

Joonmyun bareley registered then name and quickly looked to see the new student, he was very good looking. What caught his attention was that the new student seemed to be looking at Kyungsoo who was trying to hide no doubt his blushing face behind his math book. Joonmyun made a mental note to ask Kyungsoo about this little incident later. It wasn't often that someone caught Kyungsoo's eye.

He turned his attention back to the window when he suddenly heard the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. 

"Hello my name is Yixing." 

 

Joonmyun quickly snapped his head forward only for his breath to be stolen by the other new student. His heart began to race and he found his cheeks beginning to feel warmer than usual. His gaze was caught by the new student. 

'Oh god he is gorgeous.' Feeling self conscious he ripped his eyes away from the beautiful guy and glued it to his desk. 

 

"Jongin you can take a seat next to Kyungsoo. And you Yixing can..."

'Oh god please don't make him sit next to me, I don't think I can handle it.' 
 

"You can sit in the back with Joonmyun."


Joonmyun swallowed thickly as once again his gaze was locked with the male. Each step the new student took brought him closer to Joonmyun but Joonmyun couldn't tear his eyes away from the handsome face until he saw the smirk form on his handsome face that he realize he was staring. 

With an embarrassing squeak Joonmyun turned to look at his notebook with his cheek's blazing. As soon as he heard the chair pull out from the desk he felt his body stiffen, he suddenly became hyper aware of his surroundings. His mind was racing, he barley paid attention in this class how was he even going to pass with the gorgeous creature sitting next to him.

The teacher called the class back to attention to start the lesson and that's when Joonmyun took in a shuddering breath. He felt the guy shift in his seat. He quickly took a peek and instantly regretted it; apparently Yixing had been staring at him. Seeing that the he wasn't going to turn away anytime soon Joonmyun took a deep breath before speaking "Um hello."

Yixing just smirked "Not interested." 

Joonmyun 's mouth fell open as the other turned to face the teacher "Not interested!? I just said hello!" 

Yixing shrugged his shoulders not even turning to look at the now fuming Joonmyun.

As soon as the bell rang Yixing quickly stood up to leave but Joonmyun was having none of that he quickly grabbed his hand preventing him from leaving. Joonmyun didn't care if he barely knew the guy he didn't like the way the other was treating him. 

But before he could even say anything Yixing practicably tore his hand off his arm to free himself "Don't ever touch me again."

Joonmyun 's eyes where wide with fear as he saw Yixing storm out off the classroom.

"What was all that about?"

Joonmyun turned to see Kyungsoo with a confused expression on his face. 

"I honestly don't know... I just wanted to talk to him."

                                                                                    -          

Outside the classroom Jongin found Yixing in an empty restroom gripping the sink with all his strength.

"You ok?"

Yixing shook his head trying to clear it "I... I don't know... he just when he grabbed me... it just... I just lost control."

Jongin frowned "Maybe you should stay away from him."

Yixing growled "But-"

"Stop it. Now let’s go before we get even more attention than we already have." 

                                                                                    -

Joonmyun 's mouth dropped open as he saw yet again the two new student walk in to his science glass. It was just his luck to get that jerk in his class again. Thankfully Kyungsoo was sitting next to him in this class. 

Yeah right they ended up sitting right in front of him and Kyungsoo. Joonmyun was now really starting to believe the universe did hate him or disliked him very much.

                                                                                    -
Even before they entered the classroom Yixing knew that the guy from the previous class was also in this one. Jongin just gave him a shrug before they were again being introduced by the teacher. 

To his luck he ended sitting in front of him and all through the lesson he resist the urge to turn around and just steal a glance at the human sitting behind him.

Yixing lowly growled every time the guy behind him shifted in his seat or let out a sigh, the guys scent engulfed him completely making his gums pulse with need. 

'This is going to be a looooong stay.'   

He was jolted out of his thoughts when the school bell rang signaling the end of the period. He sigh a breath of pure relief but the relief didn't last long as he found the person he wanted to get away right in front of him.

"If you guys want you can eat lunch with us." His friend said while looking shyly at Jongin

Yixing saw the guy’s mouth fall open a bit probably not expecting that from his friend. Yixing waited for Jongin to turn them down but he never did.

"Sure, thank you for asking."

Now it was Yixing's turn to gape at Jongin. 'What in the world is he thinking! He just told me I needed to stay away from this guy! Great...' Yixing looked up to see he was being stared at by the cause of all his confusion. Yixing bit his lips as he saw the others cheeks bloom with red from he guessed embarrassment. 

'Crap this is not good.'