First Impressions

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

Taemin and I stood in front of studio 13, just staring at the door.
"...Taemin-ah. Aren't you going to open the door?"
"...mmm." He absentmindedly touched the doorknob. I wonder what's bothering him. Is he still upset about me moving to China?
" Taemin, are you okay?" 
"...hmm? Yeah! I'm fine! Don't worry about me!"
Okay... If he says so...
Taemin finally opens the door and a group of 4 hot guys are standing there.
My eyes went to one by one. I did not know that they were going to be this cool! Taemin, what the heck! Why you no tell me?! 
The first one to speak seemed like a diva... "Ayo! You didn't tell me that it was a mixed gender group!"
The tallest boy shrugged in reply "Key, I did not even know. How about you, Mr. Leader." He looked at who seemed to be the leader. 
The leader replied back, "Hey, don't look at me! I wasn't given any information."
The shortest just stood their surprised... 
 
Taemin cleared his throat. "Guys... I am actually the band member you have been waiting for, I actually just brought her with me. Hehe sorry guys!" He seemed nervous about meeting them.
"Um. Well I'm Jonghyun. That guy," he pointed to the leader ,"is Onew." 
Onew then pointed to the tallest. "The tall one is Minho." 
Minho then pointed towards the last guy. " and the guy over there is Key. He is a little bit of a diva..." While he was saying the last sentence, he leaned towards me and whispered it. But just loud enough for Key to hear. 
"I am not a diva!" Key finished his proposal with the flip of his hair and a snap from his fingers.
Minho then gave Jonghyun a high five.
After their excitement ended they stared at us for what seemed like 5 minutes but in reality was only 10 seconds... That's when I realized that we should introduce ourselves. I mentally slapped myself. Why am I so stupid?!
Before i could start introducing myself,Taemin ended up breaking the stares and the awkward silence with the clearing of his throat, "um.. Hi, I am Taemin," then he points to me, " and this is Kaitlyn."
 
I bowed to them... Okay, so I didn't know what to do. I was in the presence of future idols! I got to admit though they were really handsome. So handsome that they made themselves seem like gods. 
 
Key was the first to reply back. "Hey! Please do not act all formal when around us. We are all friends now!" He smiled. His smile made me want to smile with him so I did.
 
Taemin started leaning in and exclaimed quietly that I am already falling for Key. I punched him lightly to tell him to knock it off. Psh.. 
 
 
Onew's stomach growled and we all glanced over to him. "What? I am hungry, can we go now? I want fried chicken! Can we? Please?" Wow. He acts like the youngest... And yet, he is the leader. 
 
The rest of the band shrugged. Out of nowhere shouts of all kinds of food came from their mouths.
"I want Mexican food!"
"Nah... I think we should get udon noodles!"
"B-b-but... I want sushi..."
"I want plain ramen."
 
 
And so on they went as I mentally scolded them for being spoiled pigs. Oink oink ~ they all seem so childish... great first impressions, especially that it is the first time they meet the band members.