Interruption

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

"Hey, Kaitlyn! Are you there?!" Taemin is waving his hands in front of me.
"Sorry! I was just... Just..." What should I say? In shock? Happy? I don't know.
"Haha! You can't even think straight! I made the 'oh-so-smart-Kaitlyn' stupid for a second by bringing her to SM! You 1, me 1!" He does the same as I did. He high fives himself. You Pabo! We are tied now. I flick his head. Goodness gracious, I swear Taemin 
"Ow! You're just jealous that I am winning!"
"Pabo, The score is tied."
"Hehe oops... Anyways, let's go and meet them!"
"But.. But... Am I even allowed in there?" I don't know. Well, I am with one of their trainees. And like freaking hot men are just waiting to get famous in that amazing building. I swear... I am going crazy due to K-pop. 
"I don't know, but we'll find out soon! Besides, you are with the pretty and handsome manly man. I will use my charms!" As he dragged me along, I face palmed myself. Why is Taemin such a kid? He still says that he is manly... Manly my foot.
"You Pabo, you actually think you're manly. Yeah... So manly that you would actually dress up as a girl at a school event. Even with blonde hair and a pink short dress." I looked back east him and rasberried him.
"Kaitlyyyyyn! Don't talk about that! We promised to never ever ever!"
"And you even sang that barbie girl song with your 'Ken'!"
 
By the time I look back to where I was going, SM looked huge!
He opens the door and shoves me into the building. Wow! Such a gentleman. In front of us is one of those front desks with a lady sitting behind it. Like you know those shows that have the lady like saying 'do you have an appointment?' or 'hold on, one second.' I don't know. I can just see her saying that right now. Taemin takes out his trainee card and his school ID card and shows her.
"Hi Taemin. The rest of your group should be in studio 13."
Taemin thanks the lady and drags me with him. Before we got out of the lady's sight...
"Who is the girl with you, Taemin? I don't think that she should be going in with you."
I guess now would be time for Taemin's charms...
"But.. But... She is my friend, noona."
" I'm sorry Taemin."
"Noona nomu yeppo. That is a beautiful bracelet where did you get it?" Taemin says while doing some aegyo. 
"I got it at a gift shop at a museum while in Paris, and thank you. Finally, someone gets fashion. Go ahead with your friend, Taemin!" She leans towards Taemin and whispers not to tell anyone that she let someone in that isn't supposed to be. She giggles and returns to her job.
 
We both thank her for letting me go.
She smiles at us as if nothing happened as we walk away.
 
"Haha! See? Told you it worked. 1 you, 2 me! Mwahaha." He high fives himself again. I flick him on the head.
"Owwwww!" 
I 'raspberry' him. You know, the whole stick your tongue out thing? 
"You should never challenge me! I will beat your sorry , Taemin!"
"Ooo! Fiesty, aren't you?" Lol Taemin. I punched him... Real hard.
 
 
I don't know where we are going... I guess I will just follow him. We walked for a while. I think something is up...
"Hey. Taemin. Do you know where we are?"
Taemin shakes his head. "I have no idea. They need to start labeling the doors!"
" Pabo. Should we ask someone?"
"Who should we ask though, Kaitlyn?" 
"Shhhh, Taemin."
"What?!"
"I hear talking and it isn't from us." Taemin shuts his mouth. 
I don't know what I am doing, but I apparently have walked over to where the talking was coming from.
No sound is coming from the door I stopped at now. I was pretty sure the talking, I heard, was coming from here.
"Dongsaeng, I heard footsteps..." Whoever said that has a deep voice... Reminds me of T.O.P.
 
I look at Taemin's facial expression and I can tell that he is asking if we should knock... I shrug a 'i-don't-know-you-tell-me' type of shrug.
 
Taemin steps in front of me and ends up knocking on the door.
"Come in." Came the same deep voice again. I wonder whose it belongs to. 
 
Taemin opens the door a bit, just enough so his head can pop in. I wanna see, too you, pabo! "Um... Hi. We are lost. Do you know where studio 13 is?"
"What do you mean by 'we'?" Same voice again.
Taemin opens the door fully and I see 6 handsome boys staring at us. 
 
As my eyes travelled from one to the next... They were really handsome to be honest. The first guy had really large eyes. The next had lots of eyeliner on. I swear... He had more eyeliner than a panda.. Then a giraffe was staring at me. Then a cute, but serious-looking boy. Then a guy with angelic face. Lastly, a guy who seems like a bad boy. They were all staring at me awkwardly...
 
... They seem to have been practicing for something. Oh , did we just totally interrupt them?! 
"Sorry for interrupting... Oh my goodness! You look like Taemin!" I pointed at the bad boy. Dang it. That was like an impulse to do that. I mentally slapped myself. I need to apologize. I look to the ground. Why am I such an idiot?!
"I am so sorry, it totally just came out of my mouth."
"Hmmm... I do agree..." Oh... so the deep voice I heard came from a giraffe-like guy. The rest of them start nodding their head. 
"I guess." Said Taemin.
"Anyways, sorry for interrupting! Mianhe again." As we were about to leave...
"I can help you guys with finding studio 13. Also, I can show you around the place!" I turned around to see the angelic boy holding out his hand.
Taemin just nodded.
The boy looked at the rest of them as if to say 'be right back'