Packing Day

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

That night, Taemin let me sleep at his house for the night. While lying down on the bed i was sleeping on, I wondered if I should trust Ms. Park about her offer to take me to my real family. I fell asleep while reading her business card over and over again.
The next morning, I woke up from a weird dream. I heard a voice in my dream telling me that since I have no family here in Korea anyways,I should just trust Ms. Park and see my family in China. She, apparently, knows more about my parents than I do. What have I got to lose?
I called Ms. Park after having breakfast with Taemin's family.
"Hello?" Came Ms. Park's soothing voice.
"Hello Ms. Park. It's Kaitlyn calling. I want to know if you would still be willing to take me to my biological family?"
"Of course Kaitlyn! I would love to! When would you like to go?"
"As soon as possible."
"Alright! In four days meet me at the address on the business card I gave you with all of your luggage. I will be paying for your plane ticket. Make sure you have a passport ready by the time we leave to go on the plane to China."
"Alright. Thank you so much!"
"Your welcome."
After I hung up, I ran to Taemin's room to break the news to him. I wonder how he is going to react. I hope that he will be okay with me leaving.
When I got to his room I saw him sitting on his bed, so I sat next to him.
"Hey Taemin... IamleavingtoChinainfourdaysokay?"
Taemin just looked at me in confusion.
"What are you taking about Kaitlyn?"
I took a deep breath and repeated myself.
"Taemin, I'm leaving to go to China in four days... Are you okay with that?"
Taemin just stared at me in total shock.
"B-but, that means I won't see you anymore..."
I sighed, "I know Taemin, but I have to know who my real family is... Will you be okay with this?"
"...I'll be okay...Kaitlyn, I have to tell you something also. I was gonna tell you at the park yesterday, but we were interrupted... I got accepted into SM Entertainment. I'm going to move into the dorm that they're providing me with."
"SM? You got into SM entertainment?! Oh my fudge cakes! Why the heck did you not tell me!"
Taemin chuckles. "Wow. Seemed like you got over your parents death already."
" Not funny Taemin! But why did you not tell me?! Only the greatest bands come from them. You gotta show me the building and inside. I bet the dorms are huge! All the stars live in luxury, huh?" Come on Kaitlyn, control yourself. Why am I such a fan girl?!?!
"Alright Kaitlyn. Calm down. Like I said, I was supposed to tell you at the park but I got interrupted."
"But... But.. I must see your band! Is it going to be like a rock band or one of those boy bands? I hope it is a boy band type. What's the group's name?" I seriously need to calm my down.
Taemin sighed. I think he's getting irritated with me...
" Kaitlyn, aren't you supposed to be packing for China?"
"... Your right... Will you come with me to help me pack?"

We started packing. I assigned him to my  toys aka stuffed animals, while I packed my clothes.
"Taemin! Stop playing with them! I need help packing not a kid messing everything up!" Aish, Taemin! What am I going to do with you these next couple of days? You aren't a very good person to help me pack. This is grown up work... Not Taemin work.
" Alright alright, I'll stop playing!"


We were almost done packing by the end of the day. All I needed to do was put away my posters and I would be all set.
" Thanks Taemin..."
All of a sudden Taemin fell to the ground and started laughing. What the...
"Ohmygod!youlikekpopaslikeacrazyfan?!" What?! Is it that funny that I like k-pop... Erm. Not like, but loooove~
"Taemin! Why can't I? You like Girls' Generation! You even know their birthdays, blood type, ideal type, and height off of memory!" Yup.. Taemin likes- I mean loooves~ SNSD! Taemin shuts up after hearing me say that. Haha! I got you to shut up, Taemin!
"Eh... True, but... Actually, I have nothing to back up my answer with." Haha!
"0 you, 1 me!" I high five myself, making him irritated.
" Why do you always do that?! It makes me feel like a loser!" Stop whining Taemin!
"Because you are!" I couldn't stop laughing and fell to the ground from laughing too much. Oh god, I crack myself up! Taemin was still there on the ground covering his ears, apparently I was too loud.
Finally, I stopped laughing. As I sat up I wiped a tear from my eyes, he went to the nearest corner in my room and sulked. Taemin, you are such a baby!

I went to him and poked him. He won't move... I poked him harder, resulting him to fall to the ground again. "Ayo! Taemin." He looks like he is dead.

"Taemiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"
"What?!?! Let me sulk in peace!"

Geez... You are truly one of a kind.

 

------------

Thanks Shinee_lover108 for subscribing!! Remember if anyone has any ideas for this story you can comment your idea or message us!