Jealousy

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

We ended up going to the food court in the mall, so we could get whatever we felt like eating. I mentally sigh. They can't even make up their mind...

"Ayo. What are you eating, Taemin." He didn't reply. I tugged on his shirt to get an answer. "Taeminnie~"

He snapped back to earth. "Sorry, Kaitlyn! I was just thinking about how life would be without you here with me." He awkwardly shuffled forward in line.

I lightly punched him. "You idiot. Please don't bring that topic up." I knew things were going to be awkward.


Why is my life so... I don't know....complicated? awkward? Taemin just laughed off the awkwardness.


Key approached me after Taemin left to get french fries. We stood there for ice cream. Just waiting. Key seemed a bit awkward...
"So... Kaitlyn. How's... You know... Your relationship status?," he nervously chuckles, "I heard that you and Taemin are like a couple." I bursted out laughing. Oh my god. Me and Taemin?! That is just HILARIOUS.

"Are you serious? Me and Taemin," I ended up choking due to the thought of me and Taemin together, not as friends but as boyfriend and girlfriend...I also shivered at the thought of it, "together. Are you serious?!" I laughed so hard, I swear I was dying. "I... Can't... Breath... Help me, Key!" I reached my hand out to try and act like I was dying.
We both laughed for what seemed like years. Everyone around us backed away from us slowly with a disgusted look on their face. This one lady pointed at us and leaned down to tell her son to stay in school. We both died from laughter again due to that lady warning her child.

After Key wiped a tear from his eyes, he took out his phone to check if they had texted or called him.
"Let's hurry and get our ice cream so we can all eat together and get to know each other."
"Alright"

After we got our ice cream, I saw Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew eating.
"Yah Taemin! Don't just eat French fries for lunch! You'll be a fattie and you won't be anyone's bias!"
After I said that, Taemin just glared at me and said, "Yah! French fries won't get me fat if I eat it once in a while! It's not like I eat it everyday!"
The rest of the guys just laughed at how childish we were. All of a sudden, Jonghyun says, "Ya know, you guys would make a good couple." Taemin and I just look at each other and burst out laughing.
Key nodded in agreement, "I too agree... Hint hint nudge nudge." He looked over at me. I rolled my eyes in response.
Taemin became antsy while he saw Key look over to me. I gave him a confused and serious look to remind him that Key is his band mate. He shouldn't be doing that.


"Oppaaaa~" what the . That came out of no where until all of us spun our heads around to see whoever said that. To our surprise... There was a group of cheerleaders, to be honest I thought they were really pretty until one shoved me off of my seat next to Taemin and Jonghyun.
"Oppa," she looked over to Jonghyun, "can I sit with you?"
"Aren't you-" I stopped in my tracks... I do not want to start an argument, I only have a couple more days to enjoy myself until that last day of Korea.
"What? Aren't I the most popular person in school? Is that what you wanted to ask?" She started to say. Well she seems so nice like a unicorn jumping across a rainbow.
"I was about to say 'aren't you already sitting down in the seat?' In reply to you asking your," I used my fingers to create floating quotation marks to emphasize the 'your', "oppa if you can sit in my seat."
"Quit being jealous, sweetheart. It isn't good for a girl to be jealous." She touched my arm to try to act as if she cared.
Taemin, being as my brother, started to defend me and telling her to go away.
"Yah! She is not jealous that you are flirting with my hyung, she can't stand people like you." She looked at him in awe. Bam! Just got told off by Taemin, the manly pretty boy~

 

{A/N: Yay!! Thanks to our 6 total Subscribers: HuangZiPandaShinee_lover108Lee-GabbyIIVEEHairhead98, and yuuloveme!! And over 600 views!!! Thank you all for reading!! We really appreciate your support! We're sorry if some of you don't like the story, but it's our first time writing...so...yeah... KAMSAHAMNIDA!}