Ramen, Ramen, Ramen!

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

I took my phone out and went to recent calls to see who called. What the hell... Private number. I guess I can't call back. 
 
Right when I was about to put my phone back in my pocket, it notified me that I have a message by making a moo. That idiot Taemin changes my ringtones whenever he can get his hands on my phone! 
 
I checked my messages, you idiot Taemin! It was Key!
My phone read, "Ayo, I called earlier. You didn't pick up though! BTW I am in the ramen shop."
 
Aish. Onew was right. 
 
I wrote back, "oki doki, I be there soon. BTW where did you get my number?"
 
Moo! I looked at the screen. "Nice grammar broski. Your boyfriend gave it to me. Kekekeke ;) " 
 
Asdfghjkl. Boyfriend?! Wae Taemin? Taemin, my boyfriend? I gagged at the thought. 
 
Taemin, who was apparently beside me at the time, looked over to me and then at my phone screen.
 
".... You have a boyfriend, Kaitlyn? WHY YOU NO TELL ME?! What the fuuuuuuudge cakes. I can't say the real word cause you are still a little kid."
 
What the... I am only about a month younger. "Who you calling a little kid? I am only about a month younger than you!"
 
Taemin smirked and ruffled me hair, "but you're still younger! Haha!" 
 
I hate it when he ruffles my hair! Aish! 
 
 
After our little..... moment, we started walking with everyone else to the ramen shop Key was at.
 
When we entered the shop, we saw Key eating a huge bowl of ramen. Tsk tsk typical Key. 
Jonghyun gives us a signal to not move and just watch. All of a sudden, he scares the crap out of Key and Key spills soup all over himself. 
"BWAHAHAHAH! That was hilarious!" Jonghyun says. The rest of us were just trying to hold our laughter inside. I buried my face in Taemin's shoulder because it was just THAT hilarious!
"Awwwwwh! Jonghyun! Sooooo not funny!" says Key, as he grabs a bunch of napkins to clean himself up. 
"Haha. Mianhae Key. I couldn't resist." 
 
Since Key was being dramatic and didn't wanna walk out of the shop like that, Taemin and I had to go shop for some clothes for him. 
 
After Key was done changing, we left the mall and went back to SM Entertainment. 
 
[A/N: hey guys! So sorry for not updating for a long time. I have a medical excuse though! All doctors in my region has diagnosed me with being lazy~ So I am very sorry. We will try to update more frequently though! Thank you for reading! Pretty please with a cheery on top comment and subscribe.    ~C]