Couples?!

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

After saying bye and parting ways, Taemin and I got in his car. I suddenly craved for some ice cream so we went to a nearby gas station since the idiot over here, hint hint Taemin, is running on about only 1/8 of his tank filled.
 
"I don't need to fill up the car though! This baby can go on forever even if the needle points at E." He pats his car's dashboard and then continues his whining. There is one thing that Taemin would get a gold medal on if it were to be an Olympic event... That would be whining.
 
I flicked him on the forehead. "Isn't it better to be prepared than not? Hmm? Like that one time you didn't study for the test, you said that you knew every single answer that the teacher will throw at you and yet you FAILED." I emphasized the 'failed'. I stopped for a bit and thought. "Or that other time that you were at dance class and forgot your CD for the presentation. When I specifically told you to check again the stuff you need and to practice the dance again." I raised my eyebrows at him. 
 
"Okay," he said in defeat ," I guess I should then."
I mentally jumped in the air in my thoughts. 
 
What type of ice cream should I get? I put my index finger to my chin thinking. 
 
"What are you doing Kaitlyn? Are you cray cray?" Oh my god. Did he just say 'cray cray'. I, like, had to take a double take on that. "Did you just say 'cray cray'?" I asked as my jaw dropped. 
 
"Yeah... What are you gonna do about it, huh?" He threatened me with his hands as if challenging me after he finished parking his car.
 
"I am gonna do this." I paused for a moment, while he had a confused look on his face. I flicked him in the forehead.
 
"Oooooww! My forehead hurts!" He exclaimed in pain.
 
"You are so manly Taemin! Manly and you know it" I winked at him. He just looked away and shook his head as he was exiting his car.
 
I opened the door and went in after him. Once he saw that I was behind him, he pressed the lock button once and then twice. Nearly knocking the air out of me since his car honked in reply. He totally saw me jump from the corner of his eye and he literally fell down dying from laughter. He even had to hold on to me for support. You idiot Taemin! I am going to kill you!
 
"You. Are. So," he takes a breath in, since he can barely breathe right now," Easily. Scared!" He slapped his leg at how hilarious I was.
 
"You are so dead once we get home!" I screamed at him as he ran away to grab some snacks. 
 
Where is the ice cream? I found the whole freezer section filled with ice cream. Holy ! There is even cookies and cream ice cream! I squealed in delight. Taemin! I have to get to him~ I walked around trying to find him when I bumped into him sending me to the floor... Along with me was his snacks.
 
"Taemin! I found ice cream!" I stood up from my bum and gathered the snacks. I gave them back to him and grabbed his hand. I dragged him towards the ice cream section.
 
"Is this why you wanted me to fill up the car?" He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I looked up pouting at him. His eye twitched once and he surrendered, which means that I win! 
 
"I gave up cause my eyes couldn't bear your ugly face pouting!" He ruffled my hair making it all jacked up. As he walked, I stopped for a bit to fix up my hair. After doing so, I noticed that Taemin was far ahead so I ran towards him, causing me to run into another shopper.
"Mianhae! Sorry. Let me help you pick them up." I picked up the person's snacks and gave them to him. I looked up and saw a boy a little older than me with harry potter glasses. 
"Thank you for helping me pick them up and it is okay, I wasn't looking anyways." He smiled at me giving me reassurance that he was okay. Then he checked his phone and noticed the time. After checking the time, he jogged away, slowing down a little bit to turn around and say his name. Kim Jongdae. Interesting name...
 
Oh my god. I face palmed myself. Taemin, where are you. I ran to the cashier seeing his figure and placed down the ice cream in time. The lady looked up at me and took about 2 seconds to think about what she was going to say.
"Are you two a couple? Because you like it." She smiled and before I could respond...
"Actually we aren't. We are more like siblings than a couple." He smiled back at her.
"Well you two look cute together!" She laughed. Her laugh was very gentle. Making me smile as she laughed.
 
 
 
[A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while. We may be not updating for a week or two due to state testing. So yeah, thanks for understanding! Please comment and subscribe if you enjoy the story so far! Thank you again for reading!