Ice Cream!!!!!!

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

"What?! What?!," she then pointed at me," it doesn't like people like me?! She is jealous of me! Sarah! I am the one and only Sarah!"
I mentally smirked and played out what I would do next. I would slap her then tell her that she isn't the only 'Sarah' on the earth since I know like three other 'Sarahs'. But as you know me.. I couldn't do it. Instead, Key came in and slapped that reeeeeaaaal hard. "You shouldn't do that darling," he touched her arm like the way she did to me, "you might wrinkle your cheer leading uniform... Wait..." He stopped midway. He then grabbed his ice cream cone and dumped it on her head. As it started to drip he said,"I think you ruined your uniform already. Whoops." He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. 
 
Sarah started to scream and whine. "Yah! You... You bastard!" She flailed her arms as she looked to the rest of her squad. Instead of helping her, they decided to be wonderful friends and were recording and taking pictures her tantrum.
 
Key started to walk away, but turned around when she began screaming at him again. "Hey Sarah! Quit screaming for more ice cream!" Then he turned back around and continued to walk away.
 
Oh my god, classic. The whole phrase i-scream for ice cream type of thing. 
 
 
...
 
 
 
About 20 minutes passed from the incident and Key was no where to be found. Where the hell did that diva go?! Aish!
 
"Jonghyun, do you know what Key likes so we can try going to a couple spots where he might be?"
 
"I don't really know, Kaitlyn... Wait! He does like shopping and we know for sure that he likes ice cream."
 
I smacked him on the back of the head. "You idiot. This is a mall. People go here to shop and there is only one ice cream shop in the entire mall and we just went there."
 
Onew raised his hand politely. 
"Yeah, Onew?"
"He probably left the mall and went to a ramen shop to eat... Possibly the closest one to here."
"Key likes ramen?"
"Yep. There is a shop around the block. If he went there, he is probably eating right now."
 
I was walking over to the shop with the rest of the band when my phone started to ring. I looked around in my backpack for my phone but it wasn't there. After hearing it ring for about two times, I looked over to Taemin. My phone must be in his pocket probably. 
"Taemin, hand me my phone."
"Do I have to?"
Taemin then took my ringing phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen. 
"Kaitlyn, it's the stalker." 
"Stalker!? What do you mean?" I am being stalked? Who could that be? I took the phone out of his hands, but was too late to answer the 'stalker'.
I raised my hand to smack him, but noticed people staring at me. Oh god. That lady with her son is here again. She looked at her son and told him to stay away from people like me. They then slowly backed away... AGAIN. 
 
Instead I face-palmed myself with my threatening hand. Taemin smirked at me. Instead of using my hand I kicked him in the shins and left him there holding his leg to his chest on the ground. I walked away with a smile on my face.
 
 
 
 
[A/N: so sorry for not writing for awhile! I had writers block. Please comment if you liked the story.
Woah~~~ Who is this mysterious stalker man "Tae-man" (Taemin) is talking about?!?!? Could it be... dun dun dun... the mysterious man from before?
By the way, we are also taking scene requests, all you gotta do is comment! Thank you for reading! ~C ]