I'm Hungry

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

Key looked back and forth in the closet. He didn't know what to do. 
 
"Key, just come out of my closet. You shouldn't be in my closet." Key's eyes grew wide in shock as you said that.  'How did she even know it was me?!' Key thought to himself.
 
Key walked out of the closet with his head bent down like a young child who has been caught taking out a cookie from the cookie jar. He looked up and "activated" his puppy eyes powers. 
 
You cringed after seeing his eyes. "What do you want, Key?" You said softly. Key started to explain why he was there in your room without permission; he didn't want to sound or act like a ert. 
...
"I just wanted to be with you since you will be leaving really soon to China. We didn't get to be alone, since the rest of the members were hogging you. Taemin kept staying by your side." Key explained partially. 
 
Your eyes widened at the comment.  'What? Is this jealousy I hear?' You thought to yourself as you nodded along, while Key continued to explain this and that. 
 
Key's stomach started to growl as he finished. Yours did too. You both looked at each other for two seconds and laughed. 
 
"Wanna go eat something?" You asked Key. Key seemed shocked that you would go somewhere to eat right now since it is only around six thirty AM, but he nodded.
 
...
 
You and Key dashed towards the kitchen to grab Taemin's keys. You stopped for a second to grab a sticky note to dash down where his keys are and that he shouldn't worry, you were going out to eat.
 
[A/N: Hi guys! Summer is finally here! Yayyy :) but anyways, sorry for not updating for a long time. This is short as usual... I can't write long chapters I bow down to those that can~ Thank you so much for reading and supporting this fan fiction. My internet started acting up so I might not be able to update the story at times :( ]