What Do You Want?

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

You all ended up watching the movie the whole night which ended at like 4 in the morning. The guys ended up sleeping over at Taemin's house. 
 
All of them split the three rooms equally. Well... Not exactly. Taemin and Minho to Taemin's room. Jonghyun, Key, and Onew to the guest room. Then finally, you with the extra guest room. 
 
At night it ended up even though somehow. 
 
 
During the night:
Key felt sad that you will be leaving for China in two days, so he wanted to spend time with you. He left the room as Onew was snoring and then suddenly saying chicken, causing Key to panic, what if Onew suddenly decided to wake up? But Key shook it off. 
 
'Onew just loves his chicken,' Key thought as he shook his head. 
 
He quietly opened the door, and then making a leap out the door in case he would make more sound. He landed softly and smiled, happy that he made it without waking anyone up. 
 
'I finally made it,' he thought. 
 
Key tiptoed down the hall until he found a door. He opened it up and to his surprise, it was your bedroom door. 
 
'Woo hoo! First try too~' he jumped happily in his mind as he had an ear to ear smile. Key only knew you for less than a day and yet, he felt as though you two were close like how he is with Jonghyun. But he it took him three months to be like that with Jonghyun.
 
...
 
He got to your bed and kneeled down beside it, staring right at your face. To him, your face is beautiful. 'How come I didn't notice this before?' he asked himself. 
 
Your breathing suddenly changed rhythm. Key looked around desperately for a place to hide. 'I can't be seen like this! She would think that I am some ert.' He silently thought to himself. 
 
Key decided to go inside the closet as he left a crack open so he can see if you are awake or not. 
 
You sat up slowly as you rubbed your eyes. To him, you looked like an adorable puppy waking up. He was jealous that you lived with Taemin, since of course, he loved you like he would love a younger sister. You reached over to grab your phone and you checked the time. 
 
"It's like 6 in the morning. What do you want, Key?" You slowly said, staring at the closet.
 
[A/N: Oooh! What is this going on? Some KeyxYou stuff goin on huh? Lol. Hope you all love the story so far. And um... Yeah! Have a day/evening/night, where ever you are! BTW, anyone seen exo's Wolf? Sorry imma share about my experience with Wolf a bit... Omfg Kai's hair and Lay's arms. Asdfghjkl i can die happy now. I didn't sleep at all that night. I stayed up until I can watch their live performance and the MV. Anyways... Please sub, comment, vote,  bookmark (so you don't loose your place~), and continue supporting/reading. All those will bring an ear to ear smile on this person's face *points at myself*   :D ]