SM Entertainment?!

Fallen In Love With My Chinese Tutor

 

Kaitlyyyyyyyyyyyn! Wake up!" Shut up Taemin! I threw a pillow to the door. Grrrr. I am not a morning person! Taemin opens the door and stands in the doorway. I took my other pillow and threw it at his face.
"Oh look, sleeping beauty woke up! Hehe!" Taemin said as he threw the pillow back at me.
"Shut up! Let me sleep!" 
"We still have to go to school though! Come on wake up!" He ducked after saying that, dodging my pillow throwing skills. He reappears after nearly getting hit. He suddenly runs into the room and jumps on the bed like a puppy. 
"Please please please!" He bbuing bbuing me after saying that. 
"You know.... This is the first time that you actually want to go to school."
"Eh. I know! But you need to say goodbye to your friends!"
I burst out laughing, "Like I have any!"
In reply to what I said, Taemin sticks out his bottom lip and suddenly... pop! His eyes... Like a puppy. 
"But- but.. What about meeee!?!"
I roll my eyes and sigh
" Taemin, I meant friends besides you. You mah bro!"
At what I said, Taemin's face brightens up and slings his arm over my shoulder. 
"Mmhm..." Taemin... You ! You suddenly went from adorable to... Not adorable. 
"How do you change your emotions so quick? You went from adorable to... I don't know."
"Skills, that is the answer. One simple word, skills" 
".....AHA! You went from adorable to friggin' cocky!"
"Eh?! Wae you so mean?!" his eyes went all round and friggin' cute again.
"There you go again!"
"I don't get it. Let's get ready for school!" 
I looked over at the bedside table clock... It is only 6:05.
"You woke me up too early! It is too early! Asdfghjkl"
"It is better being early than late! So, quit it with your attitude young lady!" After saying that, he left the room for me to get ready.
 
I got ready and everything. Took me a while. I couldn't decide what to wear. Collar shirt and high waisted shorts or big bang t-shirt and navy jeans. Grr.
I chose the second outfit. Woot woot~ VIP forever!
 
I walk out and see Taemin dressed up all nice and pretty sitting at the table eating waffles.
"Special event today?" I asked him.
"Yuuup~ oh and you shouldn't wear that shirt." "What is wrong with my shirt?!"
"It would be awkward walking into SM, cause Big Bang came from YG." Wait what?
"What do you mean, Taemin?"
He put a finger up to his lips as if to say shh. 
"It is a secret! Hehehe!" He stands up, leaving the table and his dirty plate.
"Taemin, you forgot something!" 
"Mmhm.... Can you put the plate in the sink for mee~?" Not this again... I mentally face palm myself.
 
I ran upstairs and decided to just go with the collared shirt. Then ran back down to eat.
 
I made 3 waffles. On the top waffle, I put a mint and some raspberries and other berries on top. I then added a drizzle of 100.99% maple syrup. 
 
"Hurry up Kaitlyn! Does it take that long to eat breakfast! You could have eaten it in three bites, and yet you decide to make it all pretty and then eat! We are late!"
"Okay, okay!" I end up having my last waffle in my mouth and swallowed in about 10 seconds. 
 
Taemin suddenly pats his pockets frantically. He runs to his room and then back.
"What are you doing, Taemin?"
"I lost my keys...holy shiz! Umma is going to kill me!"
"Mmhm... Here you go." I said tossing his keys towards him. They were left on the kitchen table when he was making me eat faster. 
"Thank you! Lets go now! Onwards we shall!" My first instinct was to laugh. Oh god, I look like an idiot holding in my laughter. 
 
 
School passed on by quickly. I ended up not eating lunch due to Taemin! He kept telling me not eat lunch. I need my food.... My stomach growled in language arts causing everyone to stare at me. I covered my face with the literature book, embarrassed.
 
When the bell rang signalling the end of school, I dumped all my stuff into my backpack and ran to Taemin's last class. I notice Taemin sitting in the corner packing up. I walked quickly towards him, careful of not getting attention.
" Taemin! I am so hungry! Why did you tell me to skip lunch?! I am.... Dying!" I sniffle and try to do the puppy eyes that Taemin can do. Damn it, I can't.
".... What are you doing Kaitlyn? Anyways, we are going to go to SM and meet my band mates and then we are going to the mall and eat lunch!" 
 
 
 
As we approached his car, Taemin seems uneasy all of a sudden. I let it go, he has mood swings and stuff that girls do. We both enter his car. On the way to SM, he still looks uneasy.
"Ayo, Taemin... You look uneasy, what's on your mind?"
"... Since it is your first time meeting them and all. Dontstarthavingotherbiasesthanme!"
"... Oh my god! I don't even have a bias yet... If you don't count Daesung from Big Bang."
"But, but what about me? I am your bestie! We even have friendship bracelets that say besties forever! And plus, I thought you said that I was handsome and pretty at the same time! That is pretty rare in a manly boy like me!"  He does that puppy thing with his eyes again. I face palm myself. He actually called himself a manly man. I flicked his forehead.
"Ow! What was that for?! I am driving!"
"For saying that you're manly."
"But I am!" Shush Taemin. I face palm myself.
"Mmhm. Keep thinking that bro."
 
 
We finally reached SM. Holy ! This building is amazing. I sat there in awe. I am finally going to enter SM! I am going to accomplish one of the items on my " before you die" list! I mentally do one of those jump to the air first pumps. 
 
 
[A/N: lets say the SHINee members are younger than they really are > u <  ]