Stay with me

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

"Tae.." Tiffany called out weakly. She was still in Taeyeon's embrace, burrying her face into his chest.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon her hair.

"Can we not go home..." Tiffany wipe her tears with Taeyeon's shirt.

"Where do you want to go then?"

"Beach.."

"Beach? But it's already 10pm..."

".....Then let's just go home..." Tiffany pouted against Taeyeon's chest.

 

Taeyeon carried Tiffany up from the ground, bridal style. Tiffany just had her arms wrapped around Taeyeon neck, sniffing in his scent.

Taeyeon placed Tiffany gently on the car seat, settling himself in the driver's seat afterwards.

Throughout the whole journey, Tiffany just stared out of the window, not saying a single word. This makes Taeyeon worry about her, he wants a chatty Tiffany, not a sad one.

"Fany ah.."

"...."

"Fany?" Taeyeon tapped Tiffany's shoulder lightly.

"Hmm?" Tiffany turned to face Taeyeon.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, diverting her attention back to the dim-litted roadway outside the window.

Taeyeon sighs, interwining his fingers with Tiffany's, while steering the steering wheel with another hand.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?"Tiffany asked as she noticed Taeyeon driving towards a dark pathway.

"You wanted the beach right?" Taeyeon smiled, looking for a nice spot to park his car.

"But i thought you said it's late.." Tiffany looked at the latter.

"Well indeed it's late..but, i don't want you to be mad at me.." Taeyeon teases.

"I'm not that petty.." Tiffany crosses her arm.

"Arraso..you're not...come on....let's go.."

 

 

"Come here.." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand, helping her with every step.

"I can't see...it's so dark.."

"Don't worry..i'm here..i'll guide you.." Taeyeon tighten his grip around Tiffany's hand.

 

"Sit here..." Taeyeon pat the empty space next to him.

Instead on sitting next to Taeyeon, she sat on Taeyeon's lap, facing Taeyeon sideways. She wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his broad shoulder, like a kid hugging her daddy.

Taeyeon was shocked from Tiffany's sudden action, but after a while, he complied to it. He wrapped his strong arms possesively around her slender waist , resting his chin on her head.

Both of them were enjoying the silence between them, accompanied by their steady heart beats.

"Don't ever leave me, Tae.." Tiffany said suddenly, breaking the silence. Her voice was filled with possesiveness...it's as if she can't live a day without him.

"Don't leave me..." Tiffany said again as she didn't receive a response from Taeyeon earlier on. This time, the tone of her voice change. From a demanding one..to a sad one. It was soft too, more like a whisper. She sounded so desperate. As if Taeyeon would be taken away from her any moment.

"I won't.." Taeyeon whispered back into her ears, sending tingling sensation the the girl in his arms. It was so soft that it's only meant for the girl to hear.

Tiffany let go of his neck, placing them on a new 'comfortable' spot. 

His  clothed chest.

Tiffany grabbed a little of the fabric Taeyeon was wearing which covered his well-toned abs. She clench the fabric tightly in her hand, bringing it to the spot where she love the most on Taeyeon's body.

His heart.

Tiffany snuggled into his chest. closing her eyes, enjoying this moment which belongs to the both of them.

Taeyeon circled his hand on Tiffany's back, soothing the latter. He played with her dark brown hair, letting his fingers run through it, separating the knots carefully.

"Tae..." She called out lovingly, hoping that Taeyeon would listen to her.

"Yes?" Taeyeon stopped playing with her hair.

"Stay with me......for as long as possible.."

Taeyeon smiled.

"I will, Fany.." He hugged her tighter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you Tae..." Tiffany mumbled.

Taeyeon stared at the sleeping princess in his arms, admiring how beautiful she is. He tucked her hair behind her cute little ears.

 

 

 

 

"Me too, Fany ah~ I love you...." Taeyeon kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLUFFY ENOUGH? ON SECOND THOUGHTS, I DECIDED TO DELAY THE DRAMA TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER...Let TaeNy have their moment first okay?

 

 

Comments please? Thank you in advance...