Be mine

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

Rays of sunlight shone through the window, and into the room where two figures could be seen sleeping soundly in each others embrace.

"Hnngghh~" He groaned, stretching his arms, only to find himself unable to move his right arm.

He then turn to his right, chuckled when he witness the sleeping angel lying on his arm comfortably.

Caressing her head gently, he smiled to himself unknowingly as he remembered the girl's childish acts towards him.

Just then, the sleeping figure started to squirm in her position.

"Hmmm?" She rubbed her eyes cutely only to find a pair of familiar eyes staring at her. She lifted her head, observing the surrounding of the room she's in right now.

"Goodmorning Fany ah~" Taeyeon greeted with a smile plastered on his face.

"Where am i?" Tiffany asked, ignoring the latter's greetings.

"My room...i brought you back home since i knew you wouldn't want to go home..."

".........." Tiffany got up from the bed.

"Where are you going, Fany ah?"

"..........." Tiffany once again ignored Taeyeon, making her way into the bathroom.

 

 

 

"Oh! You're done! Mom had prepared breakfast..Let's head down shall we?" Taeyeon offered his hand to the frowning girl.

She slapped his hand away, making her way down herself.

 

"Auntie!" Tiffany greeted with a bright smile.

"Tiffany! You're up! Come have breakfast!" Taeyeon's mom embraced Tiffany in a morning hug, which Tiffany gladly hugged back.

"Mom~" Taeyeon cooed as he steps into the kitchen.

"Oh~ You're up too...come have breakfast.." Taeyeon's mom pat the empty seat next to her.

Taeyeon nodded his head as he took a piece of bacon and place it on Tiffany's plate.

"Eat more Fany ah~"

Tiffany stared at the bacon and then at Taeyeon. She picked up the bacon using her utensils and then place it on Taeyeon's mom's plate.

"You should eat more, auntie.." Tiffany gave a faint smile before proceeding on sipping her cup of fresh milk.

Taeyeon frown, keeping his gaze on the girl.

"I'm done..i'll head upstairs to shower...enjoy the rest of your breakfast.." Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon's mom as she stood up and went up the stairs.

"Did you say something hurtful towards her?" Taeyeon's mom eyed suspiciously at her son.

"Of course not..i didn't even get to say anything and she just shoved me away.." Taeyeon confessed, puffing his cheeks a little.

"She must be still mad at you leaving her.."

"But..i had no choice mom..i told you that before.."

"Don't tell me...tell Tiffany instead.."

"But-"

"Why are you still seating here? Go up!" Taeyeon's mom nudged him from the side, making him almost fall from the chair.

 

 

 

"Fany?" Taeyeon opened the door to his room slowly.

There she is, seating on the bed, staring at her mobile phone as she plays a particular game on it.

"Fany ah~ I-" Before Taeyeon could even get his on the bed, wanting to plop himself next to Tiffany, the latter stood up, walking towards to the wardrobe to get her neccessities.

"Yah, Fany ah~" Taeyeon got up from the bed, walking towards her. He tried to wrapped his arms around her wait but the girl just nudge him in his abs, making him scowl in pain.

"F-fany ah.." He walk behind Tiffany, following her towards the bathroom.

But once again, he was ignored, all he get was the bathroom door slamming at his face.

 

 

The sound of water hitting the ground finally stop. Signalling that the girl inside the bathroom is about to walk out of that bathroom door anytime soon.

Taeyeon got up from his bed as he stationed himself next to the bathroom door, waiting for it to open.

Then, after 10 minutes, Taeyeon's wish came true. The door swung open, revealing Tiffany in a pink singlet and a grey shorts, accompanied by a pastel pink towel slung on her shoulder.

Without wasting anytime, Taeyeon scooped Tiffany up from the ground with his hands under her thighs and the other under her neck.

"YAHHH!" Tiffany screamed. Hitting Taeyeon on his chest with her arms while kicking her legs vigourously, hoping Taeyeon would put her down.

Well, Taeyeon did put her down.

On the bed.

And then..

He hovered on top of her, not wasting any moment for her to escape.

"YAH! GO AWAY YOU JERK! LET ME GO!" Tiffany pushes Taeyeon with all her might, howver, the guy didn't budge at all. Instead, he grab Tiffany's arm and pin both of it against the bed.

"Let me go.." Tiffany warned.

"Fany ah~ Why are you ignoring me?"

"............" Tiffany did not respond, instead, she squirmed around, wishing to get out.

"Fany ah!"

"WHAT?!?!"

"Why did you ignore me?" He asked again.

"Why? You wanna know why? Because you freaking left me! You jerk! You told me you wouldn't leave me anymore..YOU LIAR! I HATE YOU!" Tiffany stopped moving around. She closed her eyes, preventing her tears from falling. But she failed....miserably...

Tears kept streaming down her eyes, ruining her beautiful porcelain cheeks.

"F-Fany ah~'' Taeyeon let go of Tiffany's both arms, freeing his own as they sneaked under Tiffany's back, pulling her in for a hug. The girl's arms were automatcally thrown around his waist too.

"MianHe...Jeongmal Mianhe Fany ah~" He whispered into her ears with his ever-so-soothing voice.

"I hate you kim...you left me when i needed you the most...i spent nights looking for you in the cold. I don't believe you would leave me like that, without a single proper Goodbye from you. I couldn't believe it...i....i..couldn't.." She cries even more, burrying her face into Taeyeon's crook.

"Mianhe....I was left with no choice Fany...I want your mom to be happy..."

"What about me? You would rather see my living my life unhappily?" Tiffany asked pulling away from the hug, pushing Taeyeon back a lightly so she could have a better view of his eyes.

"Of course not! I just...i was...silly back then...i don't know what happen..but..i..i..i know what i did was wrong afterwards. I realized, i couldn't live a day without you..i miss you loud husky voice, your cute laughter, your charming eyesmiles, your beautiful features..and most importantly, your presence...i miss you in my arms..I love you Fany ah...i really do.." Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face, staring into her brown orbs with his grey ones.

"Promise me you wouldn't leave me anymore?" She asked cutely.

"Ne...I promise...i will never do that again..I love you..I will never ever ever do Stupid stuff like that again..."

"Really?"

"Ne!" Taeyeon answered seriously. He had that serious expression on his face that Tiffany had difficulty controlling her laughter.

"What if you leave me again..?" She frowned at the thought of it.

"That would never happen..but..if you really want me to answer it then..Kill me if i were to ever leave you again.."

That answer manage to put a smile back on Tiffany's face.

"You know i'll never do that.." She carressed Taeyeon's cheek.

Taeyeon face lit up at the sudden gesture from Tiffany.

"So..so..does that mean...you're mine?" Taeyeon asked carefully.

"Only if you want me to be yours.." She teased.

"Of course i want you to! Fany ah...He got up from Tiffany, getting into a kneeling position on the bed as Tiffany's legs were in between his thighs.

Tiffany was still lying on the bed with her back against the matteress, facing Taeyeon.

He took out something from his pocket.

"Fany ah, would you be my girlfriend?" Taeyeon asked flashing his dorky smile, but somehow, it turns out a little awkward, probably due to his nervousness.

Tiffany chuckled at the impromptu question. She got up from her previous position, making her seating on the bed with her legs stretched out, but still kept in between Taeyeon's thighs.

"Nervous eh?" She teased.

"You bet.." He pouts.

"When did you buy this couple necklace?" Tiffany ask as she examine the necklaces in the box. The pendant was the unique one. It was a puzzle type pendant with the letters, 'TY' and "TF' on it. When merged together, a heart will be formed. She was trying to ask some irrelevant question to delay the time hence, making Taeyeon even more nervous.

"Yah..stop teasing me..'' Taeyeon sulked.

"Ara ara..." She snickered.

"Eh? Ara? So does that mean...you're mine..now?" Taeyeon beamed a smile.

Tiffany nodded her head.

"Wooo! Tiffany's my girlfriend now!" Taeyeon did a fist pump. He then scoots closer to Tiffany to put on the necklace for her. He grabbed the necklace with the pendant with the letters 'TY' on it and circled it nicely around Tiffany's slender neck. Then he picked the other necklace up with the letters 'TF' engraved on it and wear it around his own neck.

Tiffany lifted the pendant up and frown when she sees Taeyeon's abbrievation on her pendant.

''TaeTae~ Why am i wearing yours? Shouldn't mine be 'TF'?" Tiffany asked.

"Aniyah...You're wearing mine, while i'm wearing yours..this means that we'll both be in each others heart at all times.." He smiled at her.

"Cheesy~'' Tiffany curled her fingers up and pretended to cringe.

"Only for you, my Fany ah.." Taeyeon cupped her face once more, leaning closer to her.

He closed his eyes as he started to feel her breath on his lips.

Tiffany too had her eyes closed, both anticipating their first official kiss.

They got closer and closer.

 

Finally, their lips met. Taeyeon felt his heart beat erractically while Tiffany had her face flushed in deep pink.

 

 

 

"I love you..." Taeyeon mumbled, still having his lips on Tiffany's.

 

"I..I love you too.." She blushed, as she mumbled back as well.

Taeyeon then bit the bottom of Tiffany's lips gently before capturing it in his mouth, on her pink plump lips like never before.

Tiffany smiled in between their kisses as she lets Taeyeon be the dominant one in this kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as one of her hands crept up towards Taeyeon's head and massaged his scalp.

Taeyeon on the other hand, had his arms wrapped securely around her girlfriend's waist.

He pushed Tiffany down a little, making her fall back down on the bed with her back against the matteress and him on top of her with their lips still in contact.

The two continued kissing as they cherish their first ever making out session.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not knowing..what might be in store for them in the future...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY...I KNOW..VERY LATE UPDATE..HAHA..BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THOUGH! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! COMMENT AND UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS~ :)