SleepOver

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now walking towards the lift in the lobby.

"Are your parents at home, Tae?"

"Yeah..they just came back after closing their bakery for the day.." Taeyeon pressed the 'open' button for Tiffany to enter the lift.

"It has been a long time since i visit your house..." Tiffany pressed the button with the number '9' on it.

"Yeah...."

 

Taeyeon was now unlocking the door to his house, with Tiffany hugging his free arm,

"Mom! Dad! I'm back~" Taeyeon shouted while closing back the door after both Tiffany and himself got into the apartment.

"Oh...where did you go, Tae? You seem to be in- Oh? Tiffany?" Taeyeon's mom was surprised to see Tiffany standing beside her son.

"Hi Auntie Kim!" Tiffany released the grip around Taeyeon's arm and went to hug Taeyeon's mom.

"It's been a long time, Fany~" Taeyeon's mom hug Tiffany tightly. Tiffany and Taeyeon's mom are close as hangs out at taeyeon's house when they were young.

"Yeah..." Tiffany continued hugging Taeyeon's mom.

 

"Tiffany? You're here!" Taeyeon's dad called out.

"She's been here since just now dad..." Taeyeon shaked his head.

"Yeah, uncle Kim~ How could you not notice me just now?" Tiffany pouted.

"Sorry..too engrossed with the news..anyway..it's nice to see you here again.."

Tiffany then went to give Taeyeon's dad a hug.

"What's brings you here, Fany?" Taeyeon's mom asked suddenly.

"Well..umm..."

"Tae?" Taeyeon's mom looked at Taeyeon for an answer.

"Her so called 'one-sided lover' is in her house right now and she's being forced by her mom to have dinner with them..and TADA! She's here..." Taeyeon expained dorkily.

The next thing he knew, Tiffany slapped his chest.

"He's not my lover!" Tiffany slapped him again.

"OUCH! Didn't you hear me? I said 'One-sided lover! Which means you DON'T love him..." Taeyeon rubs his chest.

"Really? Did you say that?"

"Duh~"

"Too bad..i didn't hear it.." Tiffany shrugged.

"Shouldn't have helped you..." Taeyeon mumbled to himself.

"What?"  Tiffany glared at him.

Taeyeon shakes his head cutely and smiled. "Nothing~"

 

"So...you're escaping that so called one sided lover?" Taeyeon's mom asked.

"Yup....he's very irritating.." Tiffany scrunched her nose.

Taeyeon's parents can't help but to chuckle at her cute actions.

"Auntie and Uncle Kim...you won't mind if i stay here for today right?"

"Of course not..you're always welcome to stay here.." Both of them said in unison.

"Thanks Uncle and Auntie Kim!" Tiffany gave them her eyesmile.

"Your welcome...anyway, are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?" Tiffany's mom asked.

"It's okay mom, i'll cook for her..you and dad should have an early rest since you have to start the bakery business early next morning..." Taeyeon said as he pushed his parents to their room.

"Well okay then..Good night Tae..and you too, Fany, Good night...." Taeyeon's mom then went into the room.

"Good night Fany..Good night Tae.." Taeyeon's dad went into the room too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! LET'S WISH THAT ALL SONEs WILL BE IN THE PINK OF HEALTH IN 2013 AND THE NUMBER OF SONEs WILL INCREASE TOO!

AND MORE TAENY MOMENTS??? KEKE..

NEW YEAR'S Short update for you guys...Sorry for that though~ :(

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE? THANKS...

 

 

 

P.s I'm waiting for I got a boy MV to be release..keke...