So..I'm forgiven?

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

The next day:

Taeyeon was waiting outside Tiffany's house as a daily routine. Then he saw a sports car driving towards him and parked right beside his car.

"Who's that?" Taeyeon mumbled.

The car door swing open, it revealed a slightly tanned man with well toned body, and a pair of sunglasses.

"Hey, Taeyeon.."

"Hi Siwon..You're here to fetch Fany to school?"

"Yeah...her mom specially asked for me.." Siwon said proudly while running his fingers through his hair.

"O-Oh..i see.." Taeyeon lowered his head, feeling indignant.

 

"Bye Mom..." An angelic voice snapped Taeyeon out from his daydream.

Tiffany had her bag slung over her shoulder and her brown silky hair was tied nicely into a pony tail, her fringe sways in the direction of the wind, she is perfect, the ideal girl of every possible human being.

"Fany~" Taeyeon smiled.

"Hmpphh..." Tiffany rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.

"F-Fa-"

"Tiffany! Over here!" Siwon waved his hand at Tiffany.

Tiffany ignored him and went towards his car, waiting for Siwon to open the door for her.

Just as she was about to enter Siwon's car, She felt someone holding onto her arm.

"Fany ah...i've bought breakfast for you..." Taeyeon showed Tiffany the bag of food he bought.

"I've eaten..." Tiffany answered coldly, she was still mad at Taeyeon about what happened last night.

"Okay then..." Taeyeon gave a slight smile before heading back to his car.

"Wait.." Tiffany stop him from moving any further.

"Huh?"

"I hate you, i'll never talk to someone like you again!" Tiffany pouts.

She grabbed the bag of food before settling herself inside Siwon's car.

Taeyeon smiled at the cute sight of his best friend. He shook his head and went into his car, driving off to school.

 

 

In Siwon's car:

Tiffany opened the bag of food, she smiled at the sight of it.

"Strawberry cheese cake and Strawberry Milkshake...Taeyeon knows me the best.." Tiffany mumbled, taking a sip of the milkshake.

"It's bad for your health if you consume these food too often.." Siwon said while trying to start the engine.

"Shut up! It doesn't mean you can boss me around just because i'm sitting in your car today...let me tell you..the reason i'm sitting in your car today is because my mom forced me to, not because i love you or whatever stupid stuff, you get that?" Tiffany glared at Siwon.

"Y-Yes.."

"Great..now drive.."

"O-Okay.." Siwon stepped on the gas pedal and drove off to school.

 

 

During the 7 hours of school, Taeyeon and Tiffany never talked. Not even once.

Taeyeon just spend his day normally like the others, heading to the library with his friends during breaks, chatting together, taking down notes during lessons, he wasn't really bothered by the fact that Tiffany isn't talking to him. He knows he deserved that, and he thought, this might be a good start to distnace himself from Tiffany.

Tiffany, on the other hand, just can't seem to keep her mind off Taeyeon. She felt like she was dying when she had to actually act cold in front of the latter. She knew that she can't live a day without talking to him, she didn't like the fact that she's ignoring Taeyeon and he was cool about it. She wanted him to panic, trying diiferent ways to please her in order to be forgive. But, that doesn't seem to happen. Tiffany often steal glances at Taeyeon and she was even caught once by Taeyeon, She gave him a deadly glare but she just got a shrug in return. Therefore, she decided to confront him first.

 

After school, in the school's hallway.

Taeyeon was walking down the hallway, making his way out of the school.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Someone called out.

He knew whose voice was that.

Just then, someone slapped his arm.

He knew who did that too.

It was the same angel.

"I thought you said you hated me and you would not talk to me ever again?" Taeyeon teases.

She gave him another slap, but this time, it was on his chest.

"You knew i can't live without talking to you.." Tiffany mumbled, hugging the latter's arm.

Taeyeon chuckled.

"Now what do you want, princess?"

Tiffany's heart fluttered at the nickname Taeyeon gave her. She likes it went he calls her that.

"Send me home.."

"Why? Where's Siwon?"

"Dead..now send me home!" Tiffany demanded.

"Okay Okay..."

"But before that...let's have lunch..I'm hungry.." Tiffany pout.

"Arraso...come on.."

 

 Skip to after lunch.

"Satisfied..?" Taeyeon asked the girl beside him.

"Not really?"

"What? What else do you want, Princess?"

"I want you to apologise to me.."

"EH? Why?"

"Yah! Because of you i had to accompany that Siwon for dinner yesterday.." Tiffany huffed.

"So i'm not forgiven yet?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

"Of course not..not until you apologise.." Tiffany shook her head.

"But it's not even my fault.."

"It is..."

"No it isn't..i kept my promise, i didnt tell your mom that you're in my house..she found out by herself, so how is that my fault?"

"You could have at least help me to persuade my mom or something...not standing there like a statue and watching me getting pulled by my mom.."Tiffany puffed her cheeks.

"Okay Okay...fine...i'm sorry okay?" Taeyeon sighed.

"You're not sincere at all!" Tiffany kicked his leg, running away from the latter.

"Y-Yah! Fany ah!" Taeyeon shouted, but to no avail.

 

 

 

"Aishh...that girl.." Taeyeon ruffled his hair in frustration. He had been sitting on his bed, trying to call Tiffany for the past 5 hours but she just didn't picked up.

He had send messages telling her how sorry he was and recorded an apology song and send it to her. But, he received nothing, nothing at all.

Then, Taeyeon thought of an idea.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me..can you give me everything that is pink in this shop?"

"E-Everything?" The shop assistant asked.

"Yes..please make it fast..." Taeyeon nodded his head.

 

 

To: Princess

Fany ah~ Do you mind opening the door? I have something for you..please???

 

Tiffany saw the message, she was still rather pissed off with Taeyeon but, a look at what's infront of the door won't hurt right?

She walked down the stairs, towards the door, she opened it and saw a large pink paper bag being placed right infront of her.

She scanned through the surroundings, she spotted no one.

Tiffany lifted the papaer bag up, bringing it up to her room.

She poured the contents out.

"Woah~ It's pink.." Tiffany eyes sparkled.

Everything is pink.

EVERYTHING.

Pink plushies.

Pink Handphone case.

Pink ear rings and more.

Then, there was a card.

It was blue in colour, making it stand out from the pink stuff lying on Tiffany's bed.

She picked the card up and starting reading it.

 

To my beloved Princess,

     Fany ah~ Please don't be mad at me...i don't like it. :( Don't torture me, talk to me please. ^3^

 

     Give me a call, arraso?

                                                                                                           Love, Your Prince Charming, Taeyeon <3

 

 

Tiffany chuckled, she picked her phone up and dialled the latter's number.

Within seconds, Taeyeon answered the phone call.

"I'm very very very sorry, Fany ah.."

"................."

"Fany ah..."

"What?"

"Forgive me?"

".............."

"Please, princess? Pretty please?" Taeyeon whined through the phone.

"..............Promise you will not don that again?"

"I promise!"

"Hmm..okay then.."

"So i'm forgiven?"

"MmmmHmm.." Tiffany nodded, although Taeyeon wasn't able to see it.     

"Thanks, Princess..so you like the gift?"

"Why is everything pink?"

"I thought you like pink?"

"Well..i do..but..it's a little too much to have everything in pink..."

"..............."

Sensing a sad Taeyeon, Tiffany quickly changes the subject.

"Tae!"

"Huh?"

"Your Apology song is sure funny.." Tiffany chuckled.

"So you did listen to it? Why didn't you reply me?"

"I was angry then, remember?"

Oh..right..So it's cute right..i composed it.." Taeyeon said proudly.

"No it's not..it's funny.."Tiffany laughed as Taeyeon's song echoed in her mind.

Taeyeon started laughing along with Tiffany too. He enjoyed her laughter, it was like a melody to him.

"Tae.." Tiffany called out once she stopped laughing.

"Yes?"

"Thank you.."

"Your welcome...Thanks for fogiving me too, Fany ah.."

".....It's nothing.."

"So i'll fetch you to school tomorrow okay?"

"Okay.."

"Good night Fany ah.."

"Good night Tae.."

"Bye~" Taeyeon cooed.

"Bye..." Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon's silliness.

Tiffany hanged up the call.

 

She put her phone next to her while lying on the bed. Thinking about how Taeyeon pleased her today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Tae..." Tiffany mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updated! Comment okay? I LOVE YOU GUYS! *SMOOCH*

See you next time...