How it all started

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

"Omo~ The ice-cream man is here! Tae~ Buy for me an ice-cream please~" The little girl looks at Taeyeon with a pair of pleading eyes, slightly pouting her lips.

"But-"

"Please, TaeTae~~~" This time, the girl grab the little boy's arm and swing it back and forth, constantly mumbling the phrase 'Please Taetae'.

"Okay then...." The little boy sighs, holding the girl's petite hand, bringing her to the ice-cream van.

"What flavour do you want, Fany?'' The little boy asked.

"I want...umm...strawberry flavoured Ice-cream!" The little girl shouted in excitement.

"Okay....One cone of strawberry flavoured ice-cream please, Ahjussi~" The little boy asked politely.

"Sure..." The Ice-cream seller then proceed to scoep up the ice-cream and placed it on top of the waffle cone.

The little boy took out a few coins from his pocket and sum it all up...

'1000 won..just enough to buy Fany an ice-cream...but..then..this means i won't have anymore allowance left for break time later in school...looks like i'll have to starve again...' The little boy sighed.

"Oh? You only have 1000 won? Why didn't you tell me earlier? If you used it up, then what about the break time later in school? Aren't you gonna eat afterwards?" The little girl asked worriedly.

"It's okay..i ate something just now before coming out of my house...don'y worry..." The little boy lied.

"Really? Why not just tell that Ahjussi that we don't want that Ice cream any more?"

"No! It's okay, Tiffany...Just have your ice-cream okay...i'm really fine..." The little boy smiled to assure the worried girl.

"Okay then...let's share the ice-cream later!" Tiffany smiled back.

"Here's your ice-cream, little boy.." The Ahjussi passed the cone of ice-cream to the boy.

"Thank you, Ahjussi..." He gave the Ice-cream seller the money and walked away with the ice-cream cone in his right hand and Tiffany's hand in another.

"Fany ah~ Here you go.." He handed the ice-cream to the eyesmiling girl.

"Yay~" The girl happily received the ice-cream and it, enjoying every she made.

"Finish it up before we reached school, okay? And don't drip it on your uniform, your mom won't like it..." The little boy tucked the girl's fringe behind her ears, preventing it from coming into contact with the ice-cream.

The girl nodded, continueing to enjoy her food.

"Tae...You want some...?" Tiffany asked, tilting her head sideways.

"It's okay..i don't want it...besides i bought this for you..." The little boy shake his head.

"But i can't finish it....come on... it.." Tiffany pushed the ice-cream near to the boy's mouth.

The little boy looked into the girl's eyes, asking for permission. She nodded and smiled.

**

"It's good, right?" The little girl asked, the ice-cream.

"Mmhhmm~" He nodded, savouring the taste of the ice-cream.

"Since you're my bestfriend, i'll give you another chance to taste the ice-cream.." Tiffany smiled and gave the boy beside her the ice-cream.

He happily it and smiled back at the girl.

Both of them were enjoying taking turns the ice-cream with their lips decorated with pink coloured sticky liquid.

"Taeyeon~" The girl called out.

"Yes, Tiffany?" Taeyeon look at her.

"Thank you~" She gave Taeyeon a peck on his cheek, making him blushed, not affected by the fact that his cheek had pink liquid on them too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This peck that Tiffany gave to Taeyeon, changed his life. It made him fall in love with the little girl, loving every single thing about her. It may just be a peck for the little girl, but to Taeyeon, it means EVERYTHING....

He always loved that particular girl...but...this feeling was never returned. Thanks to the existence of Money...he couldn't pursue his true love...or could he?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon!" A husky voice called out.

"Huh?"