I promise

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

"TAE!" Tiffany shouted upon seeing the guy in front of her. Her arms were automatically thrown around the guy's waist.

"Why are you crying..?" Taeyeon wiped the tears that's trickling down Tiffany's milky white face, with his thumb.

"Because you left me, babo!" Tiffany slapped Taeyeon chest repeatedly while burrying her face into his chest.

Taeyeon's heart clenched when he heard what Tiffany said. He didn't want to leave her, most importantly, he didn't want to make her cry or even feel sad..but he doesn't have a choice.

"I'm sorry Fany..I-"

"I know...my mom chased you away, didn't she?"

"O-of course not..."He lied.

"Don't deny Tae...she told me the truth..'' Tiffany pouts, looking into Taeyeon brown orbs.

"Where did you go?'' Tiffany asked, with her hands still wrapped tightly around Taeyeon's waist.

"Somewhere to clear my mind.." Taeyeon answered.

"And where is that?"

"My grandparents house.." He replied honestly.

"Why didn't you reply my calls and messages?"

"I was not supposed to come near you or even contact you, remember?" Taeyeon carressed Tiffany cheeks.

"Why did you even bother to obey my mother? You know i can't leave without you, don't you?" Tiffany asked, with her eyes filled with tears as they threaten to fall.

"I just thought what your mom said was.....right..." Taeyeon mumbled.

"Right? How the hell is asking you to leave me alone forever right ?!?!" Tiffany snapped.

"I'm sorry...i-i can't possibly go against your mom right?"

"So you would rather hurt me?"

"N-No...of course not...i just...I don't know.." Taeyeon sighed.

It was quiet before Tiffany started talking again.

"Now that you're back...don't leave me again...okay?" She asked, circling her arms around Taeyeon's neck and burried her face in his nape.

"................."

"Please don't leave me....i can't leave a day without you...you don't know how desperate i was when you left me so suddenly..so..don't do it again~" Tiffany cried, her tears staining Taeyeon's shirt.

".................."

"Tae?" She lifted her head up when she received no response from the latter.

"H-Huh?"

"Don't leave me..okay?" She asked, still sobbing.

"I-I...I.."

"Tae?"

"I-I'm sorry.."

"Why?"

"I can't stay by your side....i promised your mom....i'm sorry, Fany.."

"You're leaving me even after i told you i can't leave without you?" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

"I-I..."

"FINE! Just go then...i don't give a damn!" Tiffany snapped, pushing Taeyeon away from her.

"Fany~" Taeyeon called out, holding on to her arm to prevent her from pushing him away.

"GO AWAY! Don't call my name! I hate you! Go away...j-just go away...go...g-go..." Tiffany hugged her knees, resting her forehead on her arms while crying her heart out.

        'How do you expect me to leave her like this, Mrs Hwang?' -Taeyeon

"Fany..don't be like this...i-i can't bear to see you this way...Don't cry alright?"

"Go away~"

"Fany~"

"Go away...i love you so much..but i'll always end up getting hurt...why can't you just love me back..." Tiffany cried harder.

"Don't be li-" Taeyeon tried to hug the trembling girl, but Tiffany just push him away.

"Don't touch me!" Tiffany shouted as she struggled in Taeyeon's tight embrace.

"Go away!" Despite the continuous pushing and slapping of his chest, Taeyeon did not mumble a word and continue to secure his arms around the girls slender waist.

 

 

Minutes later, light snoring could be heard as the girl Taeyeon's embracing, falls asleep on his shoulder.

Taeyeon stared at the beautiful sleeping figure as he runs his fingers gently through her hair, untangling some brown locks. He caressed her smooth cheeks, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not letting you go this time......i promise....." He whispered into her ears.

 

 

 

Since i've let that so called mysterious guy be Taeyeon...shouldn't you guys show some sort of appreciation? KEKE~ Maybe comments and upvotes would do the trick? Hehe...