Goodbye

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

After tucking Tiffany to sleep, Taeyeon walked out of the room, closing the door afterwards.

He walked down the stairs, heading towards the front door.

When he walked past the living room, he saw Mrs Hwang sitting on the couch while spacing out, it seems as if she was in deep thoughts.

Just then, Mrs Hwang called him.

"Taeyeon.."

"Y-Yes, Mrs Hwang?"

"Come..sit here.." She pointed at the couch opposite her.

Without hesitation, Taeyeon obeyed her.

"What happened to Tiffany?"

"Huh?"

"Why does she seemed...frightened? Did you do something to her?" Mrs Hwang eyed at Taeyeon suspiciously.

"NO! I didn't!" Taeyeon denied almost immediately.

"Then..can you tell we why is Tiffany acting like that?" Mrs Hwang questions.

"Well....she....she...almost got...r-ra..pe....by Siwon's friend..." Taeyeon mumbled.

Mrs Hwang gasped.

"Siwon?"

"No...not Siwon...but it's one of his friends.."

"Is Siwon at the scene too?"

"No...."

"That's means his innocent?"

"Well...you could say that.." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Does Siwon know about this?"

"No...he was still inside the club.."

"Great...keep this a secret..don't tell him what happened to Tiffany today..." Mrs Hwang ordered.

"But why? He deserves to know about this...besides he could give that friend of his a scolding.."

"No..just keep this from him...i don't want the Choi family to despise Tiffany.."

"They won't...there's nothing to be ashamed of..." Taeyeon felt offended for Tiffany.

"J-Just do what i tell you to do..you're in no position to object..." Mrs Hwang crosses her arm.

"Arasso...i'll be going then.." Taeyeon was about to stand up when Mrs Hwang told him to sit again.

"I'm still not done yet.." Mrs Hwang snapped.

"I'm Sorry..."

"You know how much i favour Siwon right?" Mrs Hwang asked.

Taeyeon nodded.

"And....i-i" Mrs Hwang was struggling with her words.

"It's okay Mrs Hwang...you don't have to beat around the bush...just tell me what you're gonna say...i won't mind.." Taeyeon assured.

"Okay then....." She took a deep breath.

"Taeyeon..i hope you will understand this but....i really want Tiffany to have a rich boyfriend like Siwon and marry him....'' Mrs Hwang stated honestly.

That wasn't something new to Taeyeon. He've been hearing this the moment he made friends with Tiffany.

"I understand, auntie....i'm only Tiffany's friend..nothing more..just friends..." Taeyeon replied sadly.

"I know you're only Tiffany's friend but i hope you'll stop being Tiffany's friend....just..be a total stranger to her..because i'm afraid that Siwon's parents will not like it if they found out that Tiffany hangs out with a 'middle class' guy... I'm really sorry..but for Tiffany's future, i have to do this.....stop hanging out with her..please.." Mrs Hwang begged.

That's it.

This was not what he expected.

He never ever thought that one day, Mrs Hwang would say this.

He felt like crying.

No.

Infact, he wanted to die.

He knew he couldn't live without that eyesmiling angel.

He needed her. His body wanted to fight for her.

But, His mind just kept telling him to give up.

Give up on her.

She'll be happier if she follows Siwon instead.

"I will auntie...i-i will distance myself..don't worry..your daughter will never be able to see me again..." Taeyeon promised, holding back his tears.

"Thanks..you'll find a better girl that suits you, Taeyeon.." Mrs Hwang pat Taeyeon's back.

He could tell Mrs Hwang was happy.

Happy that a pathetic guy like him, left her daughter.

Taeyeon bit the bottom of his lips, standing up from the couch, making his way to the shoe closet before putting on his shoes.

Just before he exited Tiffany's house, he called for the middle aged woman.

"Mrs Hwang...remember to change the icepack that i've place on Tiffany's forehead every 2 hours..." Taeyeon reminded.

"I will..."

"O-okay then...b-bye Mrs Hwang..." Taeyeon lowered his head, walking to the front porch.

 

 

 

 

 

'Why? Why do people have to be so materialistic? Why can't someone ordinary like me...pursue my true love? Why do the wealthys always have a priority..? Is being rich the only way to love and have Tiffany in my arms?' Taeyeon smiled bitterly as he gets on his second hand car, driving back to his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

Short one for you peeps! What'll Taeyeon do? Sit back and cry, avoid Tiffany like what Mrs Hwang ordered or fight for his Princess???

We'll see....

Feel free to comment your thoughts...or maybe some ideas if possible?

BYE for now~