Resolution

A Promising guy or a Rich one?

An hour had gone by, the sky was really dark, in fact, it was pitch-dark.

Tiffany was still in her dreamland while resting her head on Taeyeon chest.

Taeyeon admired the angelic figure in front of him, he carressed her cheeks gently, not wanting to wake her up.

'If only i could stay with you forever....'

Just then, Tiffany's phone rang.

Taeyeon search her bag for her phone, it was her mom.

Taeyeon pressed the 'answer' button on the screen.

"Where are you honey?" A middle aged woman asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Mrs Hwang, Tiffany's beside me now, we'll be home soon.."

"Who's this?" The woman asked.

"I'm Taeyeon, Mrs Hwang.."

"Oh...why are you with her? Where is she? Why is she not answering the phone?" Mrs Hwang bombarded Taeyeon with questions.

"...She's currently asleep Mrs Hwang...b-but...don't worry, w-we didn't do anything.." Taeyeon stuttered.

" I don't care about you guys, i just want her home as soon as possible..." Mrs Hwang demanded.

"Y-yes Mrs Hwang, i'll sent her home now..." Taeyeon flinched from the cold tone.

*Toot**Toot**Toot*

She hanged up the phone.

Taeyeon placed Tiffany's phone bag into her bag, before swinging it over his shoulder.

He slides his right hand underneath Tiffany's thighs while the other supporting her neck. He stood up from the ground, regaining his balance, carrying her bridal-style towards his car.

The figure in his arms shivered a little.

"Tae?" A husky voice called out.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon stared at the girl.

"Where are we going?"

"Home.." Taeyeon opened the passenger door.

"Home?" Tiffany rubbed her eyes.

"Your home, Fany ah~ Just sleep arraso? I'll wake you up once we reach..." Taeyeon gave her a slight smile as he grabbed his blazer from the drivers seat and tucked Tiffany with it.

Tiffany nodded her head as she yawn. Taeyeon closed the door, making his way to the driver's seat.

 

 

 

 

*Knock Knock*

"Mrs Hwang?" Taeyeon called out.

The door creaked open.

"I thought you said you'll sent her back soon? Why is she only back now?" Mrs Hwang crosses her arm.

"I-i'm sorry Mrs Hwang...There was some accident at the junction near the shopping mall and the road was block..." Taeyeon lowered his head.

Mrs Hwang noticed the sleeping figure in Taeyeon's arm.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Huh?"

"Bring her in..do you want her to catch a cold?'' Mrs Hwang furrowed her eyebrows.

"O-of course not..." Taeyeon said as he rushes in the house and up the stair, getting Tiffany laid gently on her bed in her pink room.

Taeyeon removed his blazer from Tiffany and he quickly tucked her into her soft and comfy blanket.

He placed her bag on the floor next to her bed before switching off the lights and make his way out of her room, not forgeting to give a quick peck on her forehead.

"Umm...Mrs Hwang, i'm sorry for bringing Tiffany home this late..."

"I'm glad you are.." Mrs Hwang replied sacarstically.

"I-I'll be going then..." Taeyeon felt hurt. Mrs Hwang continued reading her magazine, totally ignoring the presence of Taeyeon.

Just then, a loud thud echoed through the house, followed by a cry.

"TAE~"

"Fany.." Taeyeon took off his shoes again as he dashed into Tiffany's room.

Just as he turned the knob of her door, he was welcomed by a tight embrace.

"Uuff-"

"Tae~ Where did you go? I can't find you..you said you wouldn't leave me..." Tears were pouring hopelessly from the angel's eyes. She had her arms wrapped around Taeyeon's waist tightly as if Taeyeon's gonna leave her forever. Or maybe, he would really do that?

"Fany ah~ What's wrong?" Taeyeon kisses her crown as he secured his strong arms around her slender waist.

"Don't leave me..." She sniffed into his chest.

"I won't....don't cry okay? You won't be pretty afterwards.." Taeyeon wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Promise me you'll stay with me?" Tiffany lifted up her pinky, still with a pout on her face.

"Arraso, my princess..." Taeyeon interwined his pinky with hers.

Taeyeon then engulfed Tiffany in his warm embrace as he swayed his body slighlty, causing the latter to sway too.

The room was filled with light sniffles and heavy breathings, as the two enjoyed each other's presence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Neither did they know, Mrs Hwang witnessed the whole interaction between them.

"I guess, i have to do something about this as soon as possible..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED! I KNOW IT's LATE BUT....Happy Birthday, Taeyeon ah~~~ ^3^

 

COMMENTS PLEASE? GOMAWO~